Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I definitely prefer to see the younger guys on the court but it makes all the sense in the world to not have those young guys playing if you’re actively trying to unload that veteran dead weights.

If I’m another GM and I see Lonnie balling out of the gym I’m for sure asking for him to be included in any package I put together especially if I’m moving another young piece.

If I’m Pop I’d be hiding my young talent too.

So complain all you want but it’s not all that illogical.
    Except I believe Pop has been trying to win games not hide young talent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That DB guy is such a clown. Talks a big game on Twitter like he's some badass with inside sources because he posted once 2 years ago about how he heard Kawhi wanted out and now dude thinks he's hot . He's a giant got imho. He was throwing tons of at the wall during the summer and none of it stuck. And him claiming Pop is shopping his pet wombat tells you he has no credibility

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure how to post the tweets but this guy’s source is saying

“Lonnie’s minutes are going to increase in the next week”
    ”Only hope of a deal getting done including Demar”

What TF. First we get fleeced for Kawhi trade. Then let’s throw salt on this wound by giving away our youth core just to try to get something in return for Demar?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure how to post the tweets but this guy’s source is saying

“Lonnie’s minutes are going to increase in the next week”
    ”Only hope of a deal getting done including Demar”

What TF. First we get fleeced for Kawhi trade. Then let’s throw salt on this wound by giving away our youth core just to try to get something in return for Demar?
    It's not only him who said that. Tom Petrini said the same thing. The Spurs are shopping Mills and Walker alongside DeRozan and Aldridge. That's who they are trying to move. Doesn't surprise me with how idiotic Flopovich has been coaching, of course he'll trade a future All-Star on a rookie contract for some garbage in return

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not only him who said that. Tom Petrini said the same thing. The Spurs are shopping Mills and Walker alongside DeRozan and Aldridge. That's who they are trying to move. Doesn't surprise me with how idiotic Flopovich has been coaching, of course he'll trade a future All-Star on a rookie contract for some garbage in return
    Wow you bash the coach based on a rumour, you certainly have an agenda against him.

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my heart can't take a Lonnie trade... he shouldn't even be on the table... rather tank the year and let DD walk then give up any of our youth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop will trade a talent like Walker and his sniffers will eat this , making up some excuse for ANOTHER completely ridiculous decision

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop or the Spurs front office ain't that stupid to trade Demar an Walker. If they did, I'd seriously stop being a Spurs fan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow you bash the coach based on a rumour, you certainly have an agenda against him.
    I'm bashing the coach cause he's 6-13

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm bashing the coach cause he's 6-13
    No, it's because you have an agenda against him and you are a shill.

His record speaks for himself, he has developed some of the best players in the league the last few years, has won championships and so stop bashing him because we have a rough year thus far. It was about to happen, we have made the playoffs the more than any other team in the league in a row. Quite frankly, we shouldn't have last season with the roster we have. Pretty much every team in the west has a better duo than us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we're giving up lonnie we're getting someone back that's better than what DeroZan would bring alone. Whether that's a good trade or not is subjective. If it costs a first round talent to dump DeroZan they can just let him play out the season and keep Lonnie. But I wouldn't cry if Lonnie netted us a top 15 pick. This is the sniffers promise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, it's because you have an agenda against him and you are a shill.

His record speaks for himself, he has developed some of the best players in the league the last few years, has won championships and so stop bashing him because we have a rough year thus far. It was about to happen, we have made the playoffs the more than any other team in the league in a row. Quite frankly, we shouldn't have last season with the roster we have. Pretty much every team in the west has a better duo than us.
    Jeff McCuckold is that you?

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eric Paschall has started 12 of his 18 games with GSW this season, as a rookie 41st draft pick. 17 points, 5.6 boards, and 1.6 turnovers. Lonnie's numbers look so much lower, but their Per 36 numbers are pretty close. (Paschall is shooting .267 from 3, and Lonnie is shooting .250)

The Dubs are in a bind, otherwise there's no way Paschall would be starting for them. His advanced stats look pretty bad, which is to be expected. But next year, the Warriors will have a young guy with experience and confidence.

The Spurs are in bind, too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It seems so obvious to me that Lonnie needs lots of burn. And I am not as smart as pops.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Lonnie were being shopped, he’d be being showcased. Period. Pop would at least have him in at garbage time every game, letting him do whatever, run up and down, dunk, chuck up shots, you know, entice the morons.

Since he’s not being showcased...

Thread Information