Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think everyone knows who DeRozan is and for a lot of teams with a better build for his game, he would be big in making a playoff push. He’s still a good player.

Theres a reason nobody would touch that contract when he was a raptor.hopefully spurs can flip his ass and actually imorove the team but well see

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Theres a reason nobody would touch that contract when he was a raptor.hopefully spurs can flip his ass and actually imorove the team but well see
    That is not true. TOR was a legit playoff team with a ECF ceiling (who ran into Lebron every year basically) and TOR would not have traded him for anyone but a Kawhi caliber player.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade DD to the Pistons for Reggie Jackson and a 1st(+filler). They need to go all-out to compete in the final years of Griffin/Drummond and Casey is obviously familiar with DeRozan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is not true. TOR was a legit playoff team with a ECF ceiling (who ran into Lebron every year basically) and TOR would not have traded him for anyone but a Kawhi caliber player.

Lmao of course theyd give him up for kawhi and being pretenders and getting bounced by lebron is nothing to be proud of

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade DD to the Pistons for Reggie Jackson and a 1st(+filler). They need to go all-out to compete in the final years of Griffin/Drummond and Casey is obviously familiar with DeRozan.
    I agree with DET as a partner, but not for Reggie and a first. They would need to include Kennard IMO. But yeah, Reggie would be the one-year salary filler (and could even be routed to a third team for an asset (2nd round pick maybe?)

Then go to POR and see if they want to flip Baze+Little for LMA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao of course theyd give him up for kawhi and being pretenders and getting bounced by lebron is nothing to be proud of
    Im saying plenty of teams would have made solid offers for DeRozan if TOR wanted to really move him. They only really wanted to move him because Kawhi was on the table.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im saying plenty of teams would have made solid offers for DeRozan if TOR wanted to really move him. They only really wanted to move him because Kawhi was on the table.

If u say so

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look, it’s not like im in love with DeRozan but there is a reason teams still have interest in him now. He’s a good player; he just needs a perfect team build to maximize him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I firmly believe that. He, in TOR, did not have some negative trade value. He would have fetched a solid package.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I firmly believe that. He, in TOR, did not have some negative trade value. He would have fetched a solid package.
    Maybe, but as I said at the time, I fully believe that Masai would have dumped him at the first opportunity for ANYTHING decent in return.

He's perfect for a team like the Pistons or Magic, some team that only has aspirations of being a low-seeded playoff team and no ambition to actually win anything real.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Doesnt mean its true. I feel youre hyping up derozans value for whatever reason but like i said well see what he actually fetches if we can even move him and improve the team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree with DET as a partner, but not for Reggie and a first. They would need to include Kennard IMO. But yeah, Reggie would be the one-year salary filler (and could even be routed to a third team for an asset (2nd round pick maybe?)

Then go to POR and see if they want to flip Baze+Little for LMA.
    That Mills, Forbes, Kennard trio would be the first to give up 200 points in a game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Mills, Forbes, Kennard trio would be the first to give up 200 points in a game.
    That’s fine, at that point the tank is on and then you dump Mills and let Forbes go. Kennard >>> Forbes

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How the would not playing him help his trade value
    so teams won't see that he sucks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We all have to reprogram ourselves to stop considering defensive implications in any type of transaction. Defense is just not that important in today’s NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We all have to reprogram ourselves to stop considering defensive implications in any type of transaction. Defense is just not that important in today’s NBA.
    Ugh what? Don’t make the mistake of conflating increased pace with lack of importance on defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Mills, Forbes, Kennard trio would be the first to give up 200 points per game.
    Fify

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a.k.a. some guy who was willing to get past Twitters rigorous application process

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s time for an ‘Insiders Thread’ Quality is going to be champagne.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    where is option 3 - he sucks? I hope not but it should be an option

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reggie Jackson?? no... Have u seen him play?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reggie Jackson?? no... Have u seen him play?
    His contract expires at the end of the season, you'd just be trading DeRozan for a 1st round pick and to dump him a year early.

Thread Information