Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The next 5 First rounders, Derozan, LMA, Murray and pretty much anyone the Mavs want for Luka.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LaMarcus Aldridge to Portland for Collins and Bazemore or Aldridge to Detroit for Drummond.
    Derozan to Orlando for Gordon and Ross.
    would love to get Drummond/Gordon/Ross. Add these guys with the other young guys and you’ve a very entertaining, young team that actually plays defense

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The next 5 First rounders, Derozan, LMA, Murray and pretty much anyone the Mavs want for Luka.
    haha yeah that would be good

DDR/LMA/Murray/White/3 1stR picks
    for Luka/KP/Hardaway Jr

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA and DDR for picks and expiring contracts, don’t care who.

Rebuild in the draft and sign a couple of guys in free agency

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LaMarcus Aldridge to Portland for Collins and Bazemore or Aldridge to Detroit for Drummond.
    I like what you did there

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure what is out there.

I think Miami may be a team that might target DDR or LMA as well. Maybe Sac might be in the market as well?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gordon would be my got to. Winslow is an option that I can see Heat going all out to win as they are playing well right now. Hornets have some youth option, Bridges I think. Batum would need to be attached. I would love Sabonis but his contract is hard to trade for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t see why DET would trade Drummond. He’s actually expanded his game and been pretty solid.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

cp3/white
    murray/walker/forbes
    diallo/carroll
    la/gallo/luka
    adams/noel

spurs improve across the board:
    -they get the point god for a floor general instead of dumbar derozan
    -cp3, diallo, adams, noel help the team out defensively
    -gallo would be scoring punch off the bench

spurs still wouldn't be favorites but would be MUCH improved. if one of lebron/AD and one of kawhi/PG get injured then they're making to the finals and could handle any team from the east tbh.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    i could see why people would want to move la but let him be comfortable in his own skin. he'd pair up nicely with adams and noel... he wouldn't have to be the first one back on defense... and cp3 could get him easy buckets / keep him happy, motivated.

people think adams is outdated but you need size against AD, howard, and mcgee.
    Last edited by gambit1990; 11-21-2019 at 08:03 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rudy isn’t available to trade until January right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    15th of December I believe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you have a "fire sale" you won't get a "dream package."

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BOS: Aldridge, DeRozan, Forbes, SAS 2nd
    SAS: Hayward, Smart, Kanter, Memphis pick

Rest Hayward for the remainder of the year and then we’d have 2 top ten picks. Bounce back in 2020 with a lineup of:

Murray. Mills
    White. Walker
    Avdija. Carroll
    Hayward. Gay
    Wiseman. Poeltl

With a max slot available for 2021

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do y’all think the suns would consider LMA +assest for deandre Ayton +Filler? Suns have looked pretty good this year with Baynes as there center

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just want draft picks, free agents don't go to SA, gotta build through the draft

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA to Pacers for Myles Turner and filler
    Indiana will never trade with us. Never

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Assuming it needs to be reasonable and not something fun like trading pop or a time machine....

3 team trade between Orl/SA/Atl:
    Atlanta gets Ross/LMA/Lonnie
    Orlando gets DDR/Jacob/Marco
    SA gets Reddish/Hunter/Fernando/Parsons/Gordon/Bamba

Get Parsons’ expiring $25M contract and have a great young core

Potential Lineup...
    Murray/White
    Reddish/Forbes/Mills
    Hunter/Gay/Carrol
    Gordon/Lyles
    Bamba/Fernando
    id love to see this happen but not sure atl would give 2 young prospects,who they probably want to play with trae for a yrs, for an old la and unproved loonie. Probably we would have to throw 1or2 picks to this deal.

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BOS: Aldridge, DeRozan, Forbes, SAS 2nd
    SAS: Hayward, Smart, Kanter, Memphis pick

Rest Hayward for the remainder of the year and then we’d have 2 top ten picks. Bounce back in 2020 with a lineup of:

Murray. Mills
    White. Walker
    Avdija. Carroll
    Hayward. Gay
    Wiseman. Poeltl

With a max slot available for 2021
    change smart for a brown and im more than ok with this deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems like some posters aren’t sure whether they want to tank or replace underperforming players with other meh players. In the case of a firesale the most logical thing is to look for picks and young players. No team is likely to give a pick that’s not at least lottery protected too, so there won’t be a dream package.

Teams potentially interested in LMA : Boston, Miami, Phoenix, Portland, Sacramento, maybe NY cause they don’t know what they’re doing and are all over the place but there seems to be bad blood between them and SA.

Teams potentially interested in DDR : Charlotte, Chicago, Detroit, Orlando.

The most logical thing is to wait until january, see if the Spurs can turn it around a bit like last season and wait for all players signed in the summer to be available for trades. Most of these teams are on the playoff bubble and they might be more willing to give a decent asset if they feel they need one more piece before the trade deadline. I don’t expect a trade any time soon and there’s no need to rush it, it’s important to make the best decision, timing isn’t important until the deadline obviously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Kawhi hadn't deliberately tanked his market value we might have been able to have gotten a high enough pick to have gotten Luka.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If LMA must be traded, i could see him being shipped to Dallas for Porzingis.

Spurs reportedly had interest in him before, and Zingis is not a good fit next to Doncic, while LMA would give them a 2 year contending window.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    now all of a sudden everybody wants Bazemore but when I said we should trade for him last year to start him instead of Forbes nobody wanted him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems like some posters aren’t sure whether they want to tank or replace underperforming players with other meh players. In the case of a firesale the most logical thing is to look for picks and young players. No team is likely to give a pick that’s not at least lottery protected too, so there won’t be a dream package.

Teams potentially interested in LMA : Boston, Miami, Phoenix, Portland, Sacramento, maybe NY cause they don’t know what they’re doing and are all over the place but there seems to be bad blood between them and SA.

Teams potentially interested in DDR : Charlotte, Chicago, Detroit, Orlando.

The most logical thing is to wait until january, see if the Spurs can turn it around a bit like last season and wait for all players signed in the summer to be available for trades. Most of these teams are on the playoff bubble and they might be more willing to give a decent asset if they feel they need one more piece before the trade deadline. I don’t expect a trade any time soon and there’s no need to rush it, it’s important to make the best decision, timing isn’t important until the deadline obviously.
    Turn it around? For another first round exit? How much losing does it take for y'all to get LMA and DDR will NEVER be winners? They've lost their entire careers... They're both over the hill now... What turnaround are u expecting? They have a 1st round ceiling

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    now all of a sudden everybody wants Bazemore but when I said we should trade for him last year to start him instead of Forbes nobody wanted him
    I wanted him... I thought the ppl that were saying Forbes us better were insane

Thread Information