Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BOS: Aldridge, DeRozan, Forbes, SAS 2nd
    SAS: Hayward, Smart, Kanter, Memphis pick

Rest Hayward for the remainder of the year and then we’d have 2 top ten picks. Bounce back in 2020 with a lineup of:

Murray. Mills
    White. Walker
    Avdija. Carroll
    Hayward. Gay
    Wiseman. Poeltl

With a max slot available for 2021
    I want Wiseman.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do whatever we can to get C James Wiseman and PF Vernon Carey Jr. Next year in the draft to play next to Murray and White. Trade the rest of the roster if need be. I would also like to get SF Jordan Nwora and GF Malcolm Cazalon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do whatever we can to get C James Wiseman and PF Vernon Carey Jr. Next year in the draft to play next to Murray and White. Trade the rest of the roster if need be. I would also like to get SF Jordan Nwora and GF Malcolm Cazalon.
    Nwora is a terrific player. Will be one of the steals in this years draft

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think a single first-rounder helps more than Gordon. He's not a horrible player, but he's not good enough to be the focal point on offense and his lack of a shot makes it hard to see the Spurs having a better SL with him instead of DeRozan. AG is only really playable as a four, and the Spurs already have players who would play PF more than any other position. It pretty much mandates playing a lot of Mills/Forbes/Beli
    Chinook, what kind of picks do you think the Spurs could get for DDR or LMA? Think anyone's giving something better than a lottery protected that turns into 2nd rounders after some time or something like that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lma loonie and a pick for winslow nunn(herro) and olynyk(or meyers) would be great too
    then ddr forbes to magic for gordon and bamba

murray/nunn(herro)/winslow/gordon/bamba

BTW whos better nunn or herro?
    i've watched every heat game this season, nunn is a beast and reminds me of rookie Donovan mitc , he's a legit scorer from anywhere on the court and is a feisty defender, would love to have him.

also at anyone thinking we have a shot at drummond, dude is still young, an iron man, and one of the best rebounders in NBA history. we couldn't trade our entire team for him let alone getting them to throw in kennard..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan Robinson is another player on the heat that is a super microwave. But the heat have no reason to trade w us, they’re already one of the best teams in the east and have an incredibly deep rotation. The way they move the ball reminds me of ‘14 spurs

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i've watched every heat game this season, nunn is a beast and reminds me of rookie Donovan mitc , he's a legit scorer from anywhere on the court and is a feisty defender, would love to have him.

also at anyone thinking we have a shot at drummond, dude is still young, an iron man, and one of the best rebounders in NBA history. we couldn't trade our entire team for him let alone getting them to throw in kennard..
    ok so theres no way we get nunn, but herro is great too. Ive watched some highlights of him and must admit that he could be an all star in future. Good balling, not afraid of 3pt shooting, good positioning. And imo these trades are win win for every teams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one would make that trade. Ever.

It cracks me up that the most irrationally pessimistic posters here (who claim everyone else is naive) are also the most irrationally optimistic about ridiculous trades that the Spurs might make in some fantasy world.
    lol LMA was an All Star LAST year and Turner despite being in the East has yet to make an All Star team. It’s not “irrationally optimistic” as LMA is still a solid player on a short deal. LMA isn’t a bad player, this is a bad team overall that has zero perimeter defense

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nwora is a terrific player. Will be one of the steals in this years draft
    A starting front court of Wiseman, Carey Jr., and Nwora is a huge pipe dream.........but maybe with a few sound trades that include first round picks, even if it means we take other teams' garbage for the year, as well as lose at a record pace, it can possibly be done.

I am thinking it means we have to trade DD, LMA, Walker, Forbes, Metu, and possibly Beli. We are definitely stuck with Mills and Gay. I refuse to trade White and Murray. I doubt we get anyone to take Carroll, Poetl, or Lyles.

If we could make all these transactions and keep Forbes, White, and Murray, I would be jacked.

Murray, White
    Forbes, 2nd round G/F
    Nwora,
    Carey Jr., Gay
    Wiseman, Poetl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unfortunately I’m not convinced yet that the FO even recognizes that they need to make trades yet and blow this up. They are so clueless.

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unfortunately I’m not convinced yet that the FO even recognizes that they need to make trades yet and blow this up. They are so clueless.
    maybe FO still thinks (like some ppl here before season) that spurs are contenders or (like majority of ppl here) that spurs can make PO XD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA for Gordon Hayward. We have too many guards and need a SF. Boston desperately needs a big man after losing Horford. Then trade with the Knicks to get Randle. The President is already pissed about their start and that team is about to have a fire sale of their own
    NY won't trade with the Spurs. o? The Morris fiasco started because of bad blood between the franchises.

My Girl's a Hooper keithington1's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aldridge, Forbes to Portland for Whiteside and a top 10 protected 1st.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol LMA was an All Star LAST year and Turner despite being in the East has yet to make an All Star team. It’s not “irrationally optimistic” as LMA is still a solid player on a short deal. LMA isn’t a bad player, this is a bad team overall that has zero perimeter defense
    Two teams that are trying to build with youth usually don't trade with each other.

LMA is a very good player but why would a rebuilding Indiana want him at the expense of a young asset?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keepers:
    Dejounte
    White
    Samanic
    Keldon
    Poetl

Contract friendly Role players who could be useful long term, no reason to trade these guys:
    Carroll
    Gay
    Lyles

Should be traded, but unlikely:
    DeMar
    Aldridge

People doubt we will trade these guys, but i think we will:
    Mills
    Forbes
    Beli

Trade chips:
    Lonnie - we just dont have room for this guy unless we trade off DeMar
    Metu - same case but instead of DeMar, its Aldridge

Trade targets
    -another small forward like Carroll
    -a veteran power forward, more mobile than Aldridge. Someone who will actually go and step out to guard long 2s from switches. This has been the number one killer for us defensively. Aldridge is too slow. I think thats why we drafted Samanic, but hes not ready.

1. Bam Abedayo
    2. Jonathan Isaac
    3. Andre Drummond
    4 Steven Adams
    5. Nikola Vucevik
    6 PJ Tucker
    7 Wendell Carter JR
    8 Al Horford
    9 Montrezl Harrell
    10 Dario Saric
    11 Mason Plumlee

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Out: DDR, LMA, and some small longterm $$ like Carroll/Lyles

In: Hayward, Gordon, Bamba, a Boston (late) 1st, and a 3D bench prospect like Semi Ojeli

Realistic based on the rumors. I also think BOS would have to add something since Hayward will likely leave SAS Next summer while BOS gets the option to opt-in to LMA, hence the other pieces from them above.

Spurs can also try to re-flip Hayward, or there can be a scenario where it’s a three way deal if ORL prefers Hayward to DDR. If I’m spurs I’d rather have Hayward as an asset than DDR, unless they sniff out that a team like DET or CHI are talking themselves into DDR.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NY won't trade with the Spurs. o? The Morris fiasco started because of bad blood between the franchises.
    I think Ainge would be happy to fleece the Spurs in a trade. Some poster just linked an article in the Boston media about the possibility of the Celts trading for LMA.

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Out: DDR, LMA, and some small longterm $$ like Carroll/Lyles

In: Hayward, Gordon, Bamba, a Boston (late) 1st, and a 3D bench prospect like Semi Ojeli

Realistic based on the rumors. I also think BOS would have to add something since Hayward will likely leave SAS Next summer while BOS gets the option to opt-in to LMA, hence the other pieces from them above.

Spurs can also try to re-flip Hayward, or there can be a scenario where it’s a three way deal if ORL prefers Hayward to DDR. If I’m spurs I’d rather have Hayward as an asset than DDR, unless they sniff out that a team like DET or CHI are talking themselves into DDR.
    ty trade, hayward (exclude hes old and injury prone) would probably leave us and we will have nothing except more money for a FA but noone comes here. If we trade with BOS brown must be in that deal.

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keepers:
    Dejounte
    White
    Samanic
    Keldon
    Poetl

Contract friendly Role players who could be useful long term, no reason to trade these guys:
    Carroll
    Gay
    Lyles

Should be traded, but unlikely:
    DeMar
    Aldridge

People doubt we will trade these guys, but i think we will:
    Mills
    Forbes
    Beli

Trade chips:
    Lonnie - we just dont have room for this guy unless we trade off DeMar
    Metu - same case but instead of DeMar, its Aldridge

Trade targets
    -another small forward like Carroll
    -a veteran power forward, more mobile than Aldridge. Someone who will actually go and step out to guard long 2s from switches. This has been the number one killer for us defensively. Aldridge is too slow. I think thats why we drafted Samanic, but hes not ready.

1. Bam Abedayo
    2. Jonathan Isaac
    3. Andre Drummond
    4 Steven Adams
    5. Nikola Vucevik
    6 PJ Tucker
    7 Wendell Carter JR
    8 Al Horford
    9 Montrezl Harrell
    10 Dario Saric
    11 Mason Plumlee
    picking 3,4,5,6,8,9,11 wont change anything in a short and long term

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ty trade, hayward (exclude hes old and injury prone) would probably leave us and we will have nothing except more money for a FA but noone comes here. If we trade with BOS brown must be in that deal.
    Lazy take. LMA will also leave so it’s about getting another flippable asset and the Boston pick. Operative word is “realistic”: brown has poison pill provision making trade unrealistic.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about LMA to the Raptors for OG Anunoby plus Marc Gasol to make salaries match? OG would be a really nice fit with the Spurs. The Raps with Lowery LMA and Pascal could really make some noise out east. Makes sense for both teams in my opinion.
    I'd love this..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA to Pacers for Myles Turner and filler
    I love this one too..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just focus on tanking this year and also next year. No trade they do will make this team compe ive this year or next.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think we should trade DDR and LMA (unless somebody offers something ridiculous), I think we should trade one or the other. Move LMA for someone like Turner and spacing is better for DDR to operate or move DDR for someone who can defend the 3 and make 3's and the spacing is better overall. I'd also like to see belli or Forbes moved to give lonnie minutes. I'd rather live with his mistakes and upside than what those other two offer.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Celtics were smart they would get LMA no way they beating the Flakers without a good big. I would be cool with Hayward and either there 2020 first or 2021 first.

Thread Information