Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    okc has beaten the warriors twice this season. the first time by 28.

ddr is taking the spurs nowhere. moving him last season and missing the POs would've been better.
    Maybe, but being a playoff team is what 99% of the league strives for..CP3 taking OKC no where as well and somehow lost to the awful Spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol people wanting CP3 . ...
    People who think they want Chris Paul are just droolers, with no clue.

2019-20: $38,506,482
    2020-21: $41,358,814
    2021-22: $44,211,146

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People who think they want Chris Paul are just droolers, with no clue.

2019-20: $38,506,482
    2020-21: $41,358,814
    2021-22: $44,211,146
    Yuck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is there any good 3 and D players the spurs can trade derozan for?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rather keep what we have than get CP3.

No thanks.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    cp3 is...
    -a better floor general than demar
    -better in the clutch
    -can shoot the 3
    -way better mentor to murray and white
    -mentally stable
    -has shown up and played big in the conference finals

his contract is huge but people wouldn't sign with the spurs when they were winning, so why would players be more motivated with the spurs in limbo?

spurs wouldn't tank unless pop stepped down. so if they're gonna try to be good then i'd trade demar, beli, poeltl, keldon, and a 1st for cp3, noel, and diallo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cp3 is...
    -better in the clutch
    -can shoot the 3
    -mentally stable

his contract is huge but people wouldn't sign with the spurs when they were winning, so why would players be more motivated with the spurs in limbo?

spurs wouldn't tank unless pop stepped down. so if they're gonna try to be good then i'd trade demar, beli, poeltl, keldon, and a 1st for cp3, noel, and diallo.
    Is making 40M and can’t take okc further than an awful Spurs

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    cp3 leading his team to w tonight. down by 10 with 3 minutes left and the thunder went on a 13-0 run to end the game.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marco belli and patty for Luka .. lol you did say dream package

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That's the only dream package LMA cares about, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cp3 is...
    -better in the clutch
    -can shoot the 3
    -mentally stable

Older, washed up, and takes away minutes from Murray. Anyone who wants a 34 year old Chris Paul are as delusional as DeRozan fans. His numbers are hollow. He is also one of the most OVERRATED players of his lifetime. Yes, he's a good PG and possibly a hall of fame category player. I mean, in the sense that he'll help you get to the playoffs and disappear.

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are still some rumors bout miami intrested in ddr and/or lma. I spend a while in trade machine and imo thats pretty realistic win win trade

lma, ddr, loonie, keldon, 2020 1st pick and 2019 2nd pick for johnson, meyers, winslow, herro and nunn

spurs gets two great guards who can defend and shoot 3s, finally a solid sf who can play as a pf and decent center.
    miami gets two past all star players but they still have some value and experience in PO. Butler needs this kind of players if they think bout a serious run + he wont be younger so for him is now or never. And ofc two young guys and two picks for the future as a backup if sth go wrong and they will need to rebuild a little.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are still some rumors bout miami intrested in ddr and/or lma. I spend a while in trade machine and imo thats pretty realistic win win trade

lma, ddr, loonie, keldon, 2020 1st pick and 2019 2nd pick for johnson, meyers, winslow, herro and nunn

spurs gets two great guards who can defend and shoot 3s, finally a solid sf who can play as a pf and decent center.
    miami gets two past all star players but they still have some value and experience in PO. Butler needs this kind of players if they think bout a serious run + he wont be younger so for him is now or never. And ofc two young guys and two picks for the future as a backup if sth go wrong and they will need to rebuild a little.
    I guarantee you Riley is not letting go of Nunn or Herro in a trade. they already look like starters in this league and having guys like that on rookie deals is invaluable imo

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    6-10 with better talent around him than the Spurs have.

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guarantee you Riley is not letting go of Nunn or Herro in a trade. they already look like starters in this league and having guys like that on rookie deals is invaluable imo
    maybe at least one of them but who knows. If they decline i cant see another way than trading them for as high as possible picks and tank for youngies in upcoming draft.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    maybe at least one of them but who knows. If they decline i cant see another way than trading them for as high as possible picks and tank for youngies in upcoming draft.
    it would have to be some combo of Dragic / Johnson / Winslow / a pick imo , which isnt really that tempting of an offer. Hopefully Orlando is still thirsting for a "scorer" in a couple weeks so we can get Fournier and Gordon back which would be a much better return

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    6-10 with better talent around him than the Spurs have.
    the thunder have lost seven games by 5 points or less. almost winning doesn't amount to anything but they've lost to the jazz, rockets, bucks, clippers, lakers (twice) by just 3.5 points. much better than the spurs would fare.

tbh, if a few possessions had gone differently for just a couple of those games then the thunder would be sitting at the 7th seed.

and the thunder deserve more slack for being more of a new team than the spurs.

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it would have to be some combo of Dragic / Johnson / Winslow / a pick imo , which isnt really that tempting of an offer. Hopefully Orlando is still thirsting for a "scorer" in a couple weeks so we can get Fournier and Gordon back which would be a much better return
    one of them(nunn or herro) must be included if we gonna trade with miami, any other offer makes no sense for spurs.

i like gordon and fournier but if spurs get them they also should trade another players to get as much picks as they can.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    one of them(nunn or herro) must be included if we gonna trade with miami, any other offer makes no sense for spurs.

i like gordon and fournier but if spurs get them they also should trade another players to get as much picks as they can.
    yup. Not a fan of what Miami has to offer. Would rather work with Orlando, Detroit and Atlanta.

Orl: could get Ross/Gordon/Picks
    Atl: could get Hunter/Reddish/Picks
    Det: could get Kennard/Drummond/Picks

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't buy that the Heat would have interest in DeRozan. Aldridge, maybe. But considering they're hard capped and the Spurs would need a center back, it would either have to be Winslow and Olynyk or Winslow, Leonard and Jones Jr (Spurs would have to pull in a third team with the cap space to absorb Jones Jr. and Metu).

If Aldridge wants out or the Spurs can't get Gordon for DeRozan and have to settle for Bamba, I'd probably do it because Winslow is likely the best value they can get. He'd be a poor fit with Murray and White because of the limited shooting/scoring ability, but this team needs to be in asset ac ulation mode.

Still, the best realistic trade is DeRozan (opting in or extending), Forbes and Carroll for Gordon and Fournier . . .

Starters: Gay, Gordon, Aldridge, Fournier, Murray/White

Bench: White/Murray, Mills, Poeltl, Lyles, Belinelli/Walker

Or

Starters: Gordon, Fournier, Aldridge, White, Murray

Bench: Gay, Mills, Poeltl, Belinelli, Walker

Either way, Gordon would have to play some nominal SF in order for him and Gay to get the minutes they deserve.

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yup. Not a fan of what Miami has to offer. Would rather work with Orlando, Detroit and Atlanta.

Orl: could get Ross/Gordon/Picks
    Atl: could get Hunter/Reddish/Picks
    Det: could get Kennard/Drummond/Picks
    i like these trades. One of them just changed my dream scenario. DDR + youngies to det for drummond and kennard. Than somehow get Drussel from gsw for LMA +picks. GSW needs a big men when splash bros come back and now they tank so our 1st pick would be great for them.
    DRussel and drummond would be a deadly duo. Surround them by white, kennard and gay(or some better pf that we could get for murray). Looks pretty dope.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't buy that the Heat would have interest in DeRozan. Aldridge, maybe. But considering they're hard capped and the Spurs would need a center back, it would either have to be Winslow and Olynyk or Winslow, Leonard and Jones Jr (Spurs would have to pull in a third team with the cap space to absorb Jones Jr. and Metu).

If Aldridge wants out or the Spurs can't get Gordon for DeRozan and have to settle for Bamba, I'd probably do it because Winslow is likely the best value they can get. He'd be a poor fit with Murray and White because of the limited shooting/scoring ability, but this team needs to be in asset ac ulation mode.

Still, the best realistic trade is DeRozan (opting in or extending), Forbes and Carroll for Gordon and Fournier . . .

Starters: Gay, Gordon, Aldridge, Fournier, Murray/White

Bench: White/Murray, Mills, Poeltl, Lyles, Belinelli/Walker

Or

Starters: Gordon, Fournier, Aldridge, White, Murray

Bench: Gay, Mills, Poeltl, Belinelli, Walker

Either way, Gordon would have to play some nominal SF in order for him and Gay to get the minutes they deserve.
    I’d rather have Ross than Fournier. He’s better on defense but can also hit 3s and score (although not as well as Fournier)

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    the thunder have lost seven games by 5 points or less. almost winning doesn't amount to anything but they've lost to the jazz, rockets, bucks, clippers, lakers (twice) by just 3.5 points. much better than the spurs would fare.

tbh, if a few possessions had gone differently for just a couple of those games then the thunder would be sitting at the 7th seed.

and the thunder deserve more slack for being more of a new team than the spurs.
    Shocking that a team with CP0 on it struggles to win games in the clutch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i like these trades. One of them just changed my dream scenario. DDR + youngies to det for drummond and kennard. Than somehow get Drussel from gsw for LMA +picks. GSW needs a big men when splash bros come back and now they tank so our 1st pick would be great for them.
    DRussel and drummond would be a deadly duo. Surround them by white, kennard and gay(or some better pf that we could get for murray). Looks pretty dope.
    would absolutely love to get Drummond. He’s young, athletic, rim protector, great rebounder. He would cover up a lot of the spurs defensive liabilities.

Would take a little extra to get him from Detroit but it’s doable.

Murray/Forbes/DDR for Kennard/Drummond. I think pistons would do that trade...if offered

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’d rather have Ross than Fournier. He’s better on defense but can also hit 3s and score (although not as well as Fournier)
    They're both bad defenders with similar body types, but Fournier is a better creator/play maker and signed for 2 less seasons.

Thread Information