Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
    My Team
    Navy Midshipmen
    Post Count
    i have been in a fap daze since the beard announcement ...... i havent had time to post news because of my fapping........texas has lost all but 1 commit..........texas tech has has the entire starting 5 transfer & now does not have enough players to field a team........chris beard is building his team with transfers & has landed uk transfer devin askew

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    shaka wins again.......fook beard 1year wonder
    Lol three months ago

My Team
    Navy Midshipmen
    Post Count
    bruh 2 more players transferred from tech today with 3 more expected to do the same brining the total to 8 players..........chris beard ethered the tech program into oblivion........btw beard is about to land 3 more highly sought after transfers........

edit 1 is in 2 more soon

My Team
    Navy Midshipmen
    Post Count
    tech just received a commit from a low ranked juco.......bruh tech went from 5* with beard to juco with adams.......

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    chris beard was a 1 year wonder he is not the answer to replace shaka...........the only 2 options are rick barnes or brad stevens

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Proof positive that licking other peoples anuses causes memory loss
    You still perving out playflair?

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Not sure how I feel about the Mark Adams hire. Has a very "Jason Garrett" or "Matt Wells" meh kind of hire. I'm sure he's a fine defensive coach, but we need someone who can come in and shake things up to put some excitement back into the program. IMO we should've hired a known successful, blacklisted coach with known scandals that nobody else wants. We need a "Scott Drew" type, someone who can bend the rules a bit to get top recruits to a place nobody wants to go just like he was able to get All-American players to Waco after only a few years with shady tactics. There's gotta be some s bag out there who's been fired for cheating or something that's worth taking a gamble on

You're telling me we couldn't have supplied a year's worth of blow to convince Rick Pitino to come here? What's Dave Bliss up to these days? If he can cover up a murder I know he's not afraid to do whatever it takes to get a good recruiting class. It's Lubbock after all, he just needs to give a 2-minute speech about how he's a changed man, found God, and he'd be accepted immediately

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    I think Billy Gillespie is available too

My Team
    Navy Midshipmen
    Post Count
    for those curious george was going to committ to texas but beard told him to hold off because he is prioritizing cason wallace.......we will see if beard made a mistake

Thread Information