Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 LastLast
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    LojackExpress said... (original post) "He’s done at texas. Period… time to set sights on a new coach, rally around this team… they’re great.............."

Some idiots response.....

"I doubt it. Texas has a lot invested in this. Regardless of if it happened exactly as she says or not, I foresee a private payment of monies to her by some third party alumni with a very strict non-disclosure agreement being signed. She recounts her story at best or at worst refuses to cooperate with authorities which then puts the District Attorney at a significant disadvantage to pressing charging. She moves on, he moves on, business as usual. That’s how these things often work. Especially if he does have some form of audio showing her to be culpable as well. Like it or not, that’s how wealthy people handle business."

There are responses such as this all over Texas message boards.
    Texas has invested alot…
    Good luck recruiting in the future.
    Im sure the recruit and parents would be thrilled with the coach who helps the son learn the ways of UT
    Thats investing in a flaming pile of stink as things stand now. Good rich people investing… Probably an Aggie other than rjv writing some nonsense. The investment just flew into the side of a mountain.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    I understand the investment in Beard and all that, but to completely think this will be swept under the rug is crazy. Its like some UT characters do not really care about the actual physical beating ol girl received.

SMH

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    LojackExpress said... (original post) "He’s done at texas. Period… time to set sights on a new coach, rally around this team… they’re great.............."

"I doubt it. Texas has a lot invested in this. Regardless of if it happened exactly as she says or not, I foresee a private payment of monies to her by some third party alumni with a very strict non-disclosure agreement being signed. She recounts her story at best or at worst refuses to cooperate with authorities which then puts the District Attorney at a significant disadvantage to pressing charging. She moves on, he moves on, business as usual. That’s how these things often work. Especially if he does have some form of audio showing her to be culpable as well. Like it or not, that’s how wealthy people handle business."

this isn't akin to the primo situation. in this case, there is concrete physical evidence. i think this ends poorly for beard,

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    I understand the investment in Beard and all that, but to completely think this will be swept under the rug is crazy. Its like some UT characters do not really care about the actual physical beating ol girl received.

SMH
    she admitted to starting the physicality by breaking his glasses & throwing them at him........thots need to be held accountable for their role......she is no innocent belle who was beaten...........

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    she admitted to starting the physicality by breaking his glasses & throwing them at him........thots need to be held accountable for their role......she is no innocent belle who was beaten...........
    You are correct, throwing your fiance's $10 reading glasses is a good reason to get that ass kicked, thrown around, slapped, bitten and choked out.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    You are correct, throwing your fiance's $10 reading glasses is a good reason to get that ass kicked, thrown around, slapped, bitten and choked out.
    here, here; these women all have it coming to them. sometimes they just need to be put in their place. so what if it almost kills them.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Leave it to playblair.
    Anal analyst.

Post Count
    So does Texas have to pay some kind of buyout if they fire him?

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Goof balls. Imo.
    Even if she did somehow goad him into strangling and biting her... Some strange sexual behavior asked for, he is still gone.

I am leaning toward he is gone by the end of the week.
    UT is not going to somehow save this guy. The only way is the lady recanting and being found insane and a pathological liar. Then one would have to question Beard's ability to assess people. Maybe she was trying to kill him... There is nothing in the arrest papers Blake posted that says anything about this possible cir stance.
    They have a big recruit coming in and Beard is suspended without pay. I dont see Texas doing recruiting by stepping into a home with Beard telling the parents what a wonderful program they are going to experience.

Honestly, I cant remember any program with a head Coach being accused of what Beard has done. Baylor basketball was an absolute train wreck with the murder, but the coach did not kill anyone. Baylor football was deviant in keeping kids who were criminals, but the coach did not actually rape or beat any women up. Coaches having affairs with women on the staff. On and on... A major program where the coach has been charged with 3rd degree felony assault of his fiancé? What?

It does not make sense that he remains coach at this time. Im trying to figure out how they possibly keep him and I dont see it right now.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

sounds like playblair is spamming Orangebloods tbh

Post Count
    When UT's men's tennis coach got caught up in the national admissions bribery scandal he was quickly fired. Different stakes here I guess.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    here, here; these women all have it coming to them. sometimes they just need to be put in their place. so what if it almost kills them.
    she has a history of inciting him throughout his time at tech.......she is not innocent.....beard couldnt take it anymore she got what she wanted........women need to be held accountable for their role.......

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    she has a history of inciting him throughout his time at tech.......she is not innocent.....beard couldnt take it anymore she got what she wanted........women need to be held accountable for their role.......
    she didn't commit a crime. he committed a felonious and violent act. no comparison. if he was sick of her , he can dump her, not strangle her.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count

playblair the typical closet abuser. Probably will end up layin da smack down on his future wife. Beard is a 240lb dude. There is nothing ol girl could do against a big arse like that.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    she didn't commit a crime. he committed a felonious and violent act. no comparison. if he was sick of her , he can dump her, not strangle her.
    Good luck with convincing the board deviant.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    playblair the typical closet abuser. Probably will end up layin da smack down on his future wife. Beard is a 240lb dude. There is nothing ol girl could do against a big arse like that.
    he held her against to wall to get her to move the choke was less than 5 seconds........she impeded his movement he had no choice.......i repeat she is not innocent

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    he held her against to wall to get her to move the choke was less than 5 seconds........she impeded his movement he had no choice.......i repeat she is not innocent
    There is no reason for him to have to choke her to get her to move.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Good luck with convincing the board deviant.
    true

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    How do you hold someone still to get them to move

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    He impeded her movement...

SHE is not the UT head basketball coach.
    Maybe SHE could have done things better.
    The subject is CHRIS BEARD ya fkn clown.

Leader of young men for one of the up and coming programs in the nation.
    Excitement all over UT about this team, its new arena, and its head basketball coach who apparently has trouble properly assessing his wife to be and then when put under pressure totally fails. And maybe Beard does not give a rats ass about UT mens basketball. He is in a violent relationship that is more important to him as it should be. Maybe THEY need to clean up their act. Outside of the public arena which BEARD CHOSE as his 5 million dollar a year job.

You take these types of jobs, you better be the character and the leader expected.

Playblair.
    You have no worries.
    No one is going to fire you for soliciting for anal sex on this site.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    How do you hold someone still to get them to move
    Apparently strangle them.
    Im thinking the biting comes in when Beard gets hungry.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    possibility is that Beard is already gone at UT but negotiations are going on concerning what kind of landing he gets for his career.
    UT Lawyers are probably figuring out how to get him out of the position anyway possible so UT does not have to deal with the pub.

Beard is very good at his job. He will want to find another. UT probably does not want to deal with him anymore, just wants separation imo.

Post Count
    possibility is that Beard is already gone at UT but negotiations are going on concerning what kind of landing he gets for his career.
    UT Lawyers are probably figuring out how to get him out of the position anyway possible so UT does not have to deal with the pub.

Beard is very good at his job. He will want to find another. UT probably does not want to deal with him anymore, just wants separation imo.
    If Rick Pitino could land another job after what happened at Louisville then Beard certainly can too.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    If Rick Pitino could land another job after what happened at Louisville then Beard certainly can too.
    Absolutely.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    UT need to improve its due diligence - most of the coaching selections made by UT Men's Athletics in the last decade have been abject failures.

Thread Information