My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Thot got her bread and butter fired

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Chris Beard knows how to pick his women by God...

I would love hearing his new recruiting speech to the parents:

"Mistakes were made. Your mom and dad probably bite and choke each other if given their privacy, but MOM calling the POlice? Whats that all about?"

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Thot got her bread and butter fired
    Yup. Her whining about getting choked cost her a few mil

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I read some gals like getting choked

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I read some gals like getting choked
    She needed a week to think about how much she liked it.
    Curious.
    Otherwise this is just a great American family waiting to happen.
    (Please don’t have kids)

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Just because the charges were dismissed, does not mean the event did not happen. Chris Beard’s girlfriend just did not want to press charges, this is typical in many cases. So don’t sit here and act like nothing took place, old girl just saw millions fly away like a Chinese balloon and decided to pull her complaint.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Just because the charges were dismissed, does not mean the event did not happen. Chris Beard’s girlfriend just did not want to press charges, this is typical in many cases. So don’t sit here and act like nothing took place, old girl just saw millions fly away like a Chinese balloon and decided to pull her complaint.
    The event did happen according to police. She did not deny any of it for at least a week and let him sit in jail.
    And Beard with his evidence he said he had on a recording NEVER showed up.
    The DA got put in a very difficult position which is not all that uncommon in these kinds of cases.
    When the event became old news Travis County let it go. Cant blame them.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    The event did happen according to police. She did not deny any of it for at least a week and let him sit in jail.
    The DA got put in a very difficult position which is not all that uncommon in these kinds of cases.

Yeah, but there are some who are like "See I told ya she was lying, she was the aggressor and Beard ONLY defended himself"

I just think she dropped charges because she is the typical abuser that felt like she ruined the man of her dreams life. She blames herself for catchin an ass whoopin. This IMHO of course. Beard dodged a huge bullet, he better get some help, better not lay hands on ol girl again and hopefully he gets a second change career wise with a basketball program.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Yeah, but there are some who are like "See I told ya she was lying, she was the aggressor and Beard ONLY defended himself"

I just think she dropped charges because she is the typical abuser that felt like she ruined the man of her dreams life. She blames herself for catchin an ass whoopin. This IMHO of course. Beard dodged a huge bullet, he better get some help, better not lay hands on ol girl again and hopefully he gets a second change career wise with a basketball program.
    Yeah I can't see her sticking her neck out for him any more

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Yeah I can't see her sticking her neck out for him any more

She is stupid if she does. Honestly, I bet this isnt an isolated incident with those two. Its probably time to call this relationship quits.

I asked my wife what would she do if I bit her and choked her.

She just stared at me with that "I wish ya would " look.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Then the some really did not look at the “affidavit” and timing of her backing off.

Im less likely to give her a pass than you.
    It takes two to play their type of game imo.
    The man of her dreams got “da monies” she likes. She got by before Beard.
    Still does not mean Beard gets to choke her out though. That’s serious .

And the Xmas photo of the happy couple… seems like that’s her idea. Just leave it alone and leave town.
    Imo we have two fiery people with one physically stronger who went way too far.
    Last edited by pgardn; 02-18-2023 at 10:53 PM.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Cucksas Tech starting to get on somewhat of a roll finally...probably too little too late to have any real shot at the tourney IMO

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Cucksas Tech starting to get on somewhat of a roll finally...probably too little too late to have any real shot at the tourney IMO
    I was thinking the same thing.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    the thing u leftys forget is called innocent until proven guilty not guilty until proven innocent.........chris beard did no wrong in the eye of the police.........defending ur self by moving someone out of the way is not a crime as evident by the charges being dropped..........chris beard should sue texas........

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    the thing u leftys forget is called innocent until proven guilty not guilty until proven innocent.........chris beard did no wrong in the eye of the police.........defending ur self by moving someone out of the way is not a crime as evident by the charges being dropped..........chris beard should sue texas........
    this is like five kinds of wrong

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    why the would beard sue UT? so that he can have all of his personal life and dirty laundry put out as public knowledge?

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count

Naaaaw, this happened. The DA didnt want Beard to suffer anymore than losing 5 Mil per year apparently. Also, I wanna see and hear all this evidence on Beards phone!!! That shiat magically disappeared.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Naaaaw, this happened. The DA didnt want Beard to suffer anymore than losing 5 Mil per year apparently. Also, I wanna see and hear all this evidence on Beards phone!!! That shiat magically disappeared.
    nate oats @ alabama has a first team all american who provided a gun to his teammate @ 1 am that was used in a murder & blocked the victim from escaping.........why is he not fired..........because texas is left leaning ish..........

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    nate oats @ alabama has a first team all american who provided a gun to his teammate @ 1 am that was used in a murder & blocked the victim from escaping.........why is he not fired..........because texas is left leaning ish..........
    Fire someone who has absolutely nothing to do with a crime…… um yeah

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    His fiancé has an abusive past in Lubbock getting fired at her job for dragging girls off the court by their ponytail. I like how no one thinks he actually could have been defending himself. That DA is really strict with DV he wouldn’t just drop the case with her recanting if there was actually proof to charge him.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Of course the DA would just drop the case if she recanted. Her testimony would be the main evidence in a trial.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Of course the DA would just drop the case if she recanted. Her testimony would be the main evidence in a trial.
    Exactly, playblair is blinded by hangin on Beards nuts.

Post Count
    Word is Mississippi may go after Beard.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count

Not surprised. This is Mississippi we are talkin about. Them necks are used to getting absolutely trashed with moonshine, approachin a woman who has spoken out of turn and layin her arse smooth out like the slappin league on ESPN+.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    texas liberal admin needs to fired we are sec now no more good boy ish in the admin.............beard deafened himself & was acquitted.......no matter how much the soy boys in this thread try to spin it........

Thread Information