Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    just a preview of what beard is going to bring as texas basketball head coach next year
    Oh

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    TJ "Ben Wallace" Holyfield, saving the game sons.

Huge win for this team specifically. First road win against a good team, and able to actually outplay the other team the last two minutes
    Lol, good team. Texas is not a good team.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    ok, I'll concede and rephrase it as first road win against a "not-complete " team. Coming into this game, their sole road win was against lowly K-State

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Lol we know that but it's still a quadrant 1 win of whatever the it is to help pad the tournament resume

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Lol we know that but it's still a quadrant 1 win of whatever the it is to help pad the tournament resume
    The tournament invites even the very ugly.
    A big football name going down works.

The NCAA needs to get at least one pretty fairy tale team into the quarters.
    We need to hear about that 3-14 seed upset. We need to have the cameras set on that team on the bubble all waiting in the locker room together.

Tired stuff.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Let’s reverse course for the tournament and only invite 8 teams to a primary tournament.
    Then watch the melee that follows.

Then put 32 teams or even 64 in a secondary tourney with the winner playing the winner of the primary tournament.
    We could talk about how tough it was to come all the way through the secondary tourney. Maybe even let losers of some of the primary games into the secondary tourney.

Im thinking out loud here...

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    rumors r chris beard told tech last year he would leave if texas or kansas offered...........chris beard to texas is heating up............expect an announcement soon after the season

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    My inside sources told me Beard would also leave if UTSA offered. Stay tuned.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    chris beard just lost to the worst team in the conference..........he is starting to look like a 1 yearn wonder& I'm told texas will not explore him anymore.......congrats Blake

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    My sources indicate Texas will now target Mike Krzyzewski. They will whip him with money.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    chris beard just lost to the worst team in the conference..........he is starting to look like a 1 yearn wonder& I'm told texas will not explore him anymore.......congrats Blake
    one year wonder.

whew! I was getting nervous! So who’s next in their search? Phil Jackson? Sources have also told me Bill Self is interested

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    My sources indicate Texas will now target Mike Krzyzewski. They will whip him with money.
    My inside people at Duke are scared less about the UT money whip

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    one year wonder.

whew! I was getting nervous! So who’s next in their search? Phil Jackson? Sources have also told me Bill Self is interested
    actually yes bill self is interested.........rumors r he is looking to leave beacuse of the adidas fbi probe & texas is first on his list

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    actually yes bill self is interested.........rumors r he is looking to leave beacuse of the adidas fbi probe & texas is first on his list

my insider sources have told me they plan to lock him into their office and whip him until he has no choice but to agree to the job

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Tech...with the no show bads when playing in the state of Oklahoma per par etc

if they can't get an upset against KU or Baylor they'll need to win atleast a game in the Big XII tourney to get into the NCAA tournament. Assuming they win at home against UT of course. Going 1-3 in their last four AND losing the first one in the conference tournament puts them in serious jeopardy imo

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Eh, they gotta really Browns it up bad to not get in at this point.

I think they're more worried about the seeding. At this point they're probably a 9 or 10 which is usually a one and done.

Either any which way, they're not gonna get to the le game again so you probably just chalk this year up as a big learning curve for the freshmen and lick your chops at the huge talent infusion next year and the likely return of Ramsey

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Texas beat WVU so TTech is expected to pistol whip Shaka Smart into a job.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    im told if shaka beats tech tomorrow & replaces them with a tourney bid while beard misses out on the tourney shaka will keep his job..........what a downfall it has been for beard he was guaranteed to get paid a texas head football coaches salary but he threw it all away with a mediocre season
    Last edited by playblair; 02-28-2020 at 06:14 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Playblair was in the LSU locker room during halftime when Les Miles’ fate was being determined.
    The experience left a brain lesion in the decision making region.

But the variety of sauces he is now able to produce for almost any main course is a thing of legend in culinary sports circles.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    im told if shaka beats tech tomorrow & replaces them with a tourney bid while beard misses out on the tourney shaka will keep his job..........what a downfall it has been for beard he was guaranteed to get paid a texas head football coaches salary but he threw it all away with a mediocre season
    1/10 troll effort. 1 because I still chuckled.

A good troll at least gets the facts straight about Beards current guaranteed salary.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    1/10 troll effort. 1 because I still chuckled.

A good troll at least gets the facts straight about Beards current guaranteed salary.
    stop it Blake chris del conte was prepared to offer beard more money than tom herman..........other texas pay sites have confirmed what i said about beard......as a matter of fact inside texas said herman had no problem with the money texas was prepared to spend on beard...........

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    stop it Blake chris del conte was prepared to offer beard more money than tom herman..........other texas pay sites have confirmed what i said about beard......as a matter of fact inside texas said herman had no problem with the money texas was prepared to spend on beard...........
    Stop it pb. UT isn't gonna pay $20 mill on buyouts and nobody is going to pay a college basketball coach football money. Beard is already the third highest paid coach in bball.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    I thought we'd been over the money whip thing already

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Just when I think you can’t top yourself, you go and write this. You magnificent ing asshole, I think this is your best work yet.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    shaka is coaching circles around beard.......beard is a 1 year wonder tech overpaid

Thread Information