Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Shaka good now

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    It’s funny to say that this team looks completely different over the last couple of weeks. It’s bizarre. Shaka is saving his job, but it’s the first time in a long time where you can say that the Horns have looked better than competent on both ends. Shaka’s going for that Tom Herman money.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    It’s funny to say that this team looks completely different over the last couple of weeks. It’s bizarre. Shaka is saving his job, but it’s the first time in a long time where you can say that the Horns have looked better than competent on both ends. Shaka’s going for that Tom Herman money.
    Eh, dunno. I think he needs a seriously deep tourney run at some point to get a contract extension. They didn't bring him in to barely ekk out 20 wins with that talent and get bounced in the first or second round.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    fml unless they pull off a big upset Saturday this team is out imo unless they win 2+ games in the Big 12 tournament

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    fml unless they pull off a big upset Saturday this team is out imo unless they win 2+ games in the Big 12 tournament
    Meh. I'm already looking forward to next year. That 7 foot freshman this year should get playing time plus the big man transfer from UNLV plus 5 star Micah that just finished dominating a 5a playoff game for the defending state champs

Plus Ramsey, Shannon, Edwards and Chokeretti all coming back

looooaaaaaddddddeddddd d d d d. D. D.
    Last edited by Blake; 03-05-2020 at 08:44 PM.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Meh. I'm already looking forward to next year. That 7 foot freshman this year should get playing time plus the big man transfer from UNLV plus 5 star Micah that just finished dominating a 5a playoff game for the defending state champs

Plus Ramsey, Shannon, Edwards and Chokeretti all coming back

looooaaaaaddddddeddddd d d d d. D. D.
    we staaaaaaaccckkkkkeeeeddddd

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    2 min left tied against Kansas. Will the Texas Tech Bengals blow another nail biter against a top team?

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    sons, like clockwork per par etc

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    So how much money WOULD it take to entice Beard to leave sand aggy?

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Lol tech. Thankfully I already made my peace on the year or I might be slightly perturbed.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    So how much money WOULD it take to entice Beard to leave sand aggy?
    It would take a money whipping of the highest order

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    "sand aggy"

to Blake's earlier post, I'm hearing rumors (legit rumors, not playblair's "rumors" ) that Moretti is going to play professionally in Italy next year? If he comes back though, I think we'll be well equipped, from a talent perspective, to throw him back into the midget white 3-point shooter role that he was so successful in the past two seasons. Problem is that we don't have a guy who can create his own shot, especially in crunch time, this season so Moretti has been forced into that role by necessity. It's been about as awkward a fit as a member of the Mookie Crew at an eminem concert i sed

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    We miss two things from last year:

A true ball handler

A big like Tariq Owens owning the paint

Watching Clarke run the point looking like a very poor man's version of a left handed kawhi Leonard is excruciating. Ramsey and Edwards currently can't dribble worth a without handing it over to the other team.

Chokeretti is like a poor man's poor man's beggar's Steve Kerr. If he leaves it'll sting a bit but Tech will still be sweet 16 viable.

Honestly, I think Beard did a uva job for the most part with what he had this season. Especially with UNLV and the NCAA ing us over. Even y V got after the NCAA over det one during the broadcast.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    We miss two things from last year:

A true ball handler

A big like Tariq Owens owning the paint

Watching Clarke run the point looking like a very poor man's version of a left handed kawhi Leonard is excruciating. Ramsey and Edwards currently can't dribble worth a without handing it over to the other team.

Chokeretti is like a poor man's poor man's beggar's Steve Kerr. If he leaves it'll sting a bit but Tech will still be sweet 16 viable.

Honestly, I think Beard did a uva job for the most part with what he had this season. Especially with UNLV and the NCAA ing us over. Even y V got after the NCAA over det one during the broadcast.
    You're right on the ball handler part. The offense looks like five guys running around like chickens with their heads cut off during late game situations. Clarke reminds me a lot like Stephen Jackson in that 'point forward' role except that he's scared as sh!t to shoot for some reason. It's like Beard has given him a complete red light to shoot in all situations. Weird.

Like I said earlier about Moretti, he's good when he's asked to do what most midget white players that play basketball do; spot up and shoot threes. This season he's been asked to go one-on-one due to lack of overall experience on the team and it's been about as bad as you'd expect. Imagine if you're an NBA coach and your late game strategy is to have Steve Kerr or Brent Barry play iso-ball because the rest of your team is that bad.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    winner of ut tech big12 tournament games earns an NCAA tournament bid loser is out.........if beard wins I'm told Texas will be his destination at years end

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    & he will bring the 5* committed to tech along with him

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    I talked to CB this morning. I was told he his back can't take many more lashes from det horn$$whip.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    rofl of course Tech would be playing UT in the first round. After all of playblair's antics this season it couldn't have been anyone else

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    wow fook Chris beard that fooker doesn't care about his players ESPN just reported beard was more worried a out his seniors not playing a final game & he didn't want to leave the court he was treating the virus as a joke while Texas ad Chris Del conte was crying in fear over Andrew Jones possibly being exposed

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    There is so much hilarity in this post.

1. You have no sources as boosters. I doubt anyone speaks to you at all.

2. Karen’s having a poor year, but there’s no way they’re replacing her just yet. That and the fact that no one cares enough about women’s basketball to give a who coaches.

3. BOOSTERS DID NOT PAY FOR THE NEW ARENA! I repeat...BOOSTERS DID NOT PAY FOR THE NEW ARENA. A simple, cursory Google search would have told you the funding method. In fact, it was famously in the news when the building contract was announced.

4. Beard is on a wish list, but they’re not money whipping a basketball coach. No one gives a about men’s basketball either.
    Karen just got fired.......once again playblair sources were right about both shaka & asten..........u all better atart showing playblair respect

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    You don’t have any sources. Technically, she wasn’t fired.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    wow fook Chris beard that fooker doesn't care about his players ESPN just reported beard was more worried a out his seniors not playing a final game & he didn't want to leave the court he was treating the virus as a joke while Texas ad Chris Del conte was crying in fear over Andrew Jones possibly being exposed
    link?

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Cdc just money whipped a top coach in wbb away from a powerhouse to become texas' head coach & Blake thinks he won't do the same for beard

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    was reported on sportscenter after tech texas game was cancelled......

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Cdc just money whipped a top coach in wbb away from a powerhouse to become texas' head coach & Blake thinks he won't do the same for beard
    You're the only one anywhere that thinks ut will pay the price to get Beard.

Thread Information