Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    as usual shaka with another disappointing season............chris beard is a texas graduate its his dream job & cdc has already sent out fliers...........beard will be the head coach of texas next year........

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

Post Count
    Shaka was a really good coach before he went to Texas. Rick Barnes has done great since he left. The problem is Texas itself as an ins ution. Just like in football, good coaches go there to die and everyone blames the coaches.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    So, is he coming yet?

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Shaka was a really good coach before he went to Texas. Rick Barnes has done great since he left. The problem is Texas itself as an ins ution. Just like in football, good coaches go there to die and everyone blames the coaches.
    It's so weird how accurate that is

Post Count
    It's so weird how accurate that is
    Rick Barnes was a good coach at Texas but he just slipped up there at the end.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Rick Barnes was a good coach at Texas but he just slipped up there at the end.
    He had NBA all star talent and did very little with it tbh. Some very nice seasons, but nothing consistent

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    soon

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    I love this thread

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    another pathetic performance from shaka smart losing to a 6-6 team...................cant wait for the end of the year when Blake will be crying when beard comes home

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    ive been told the boosters r not happy with shaka & asten & they will both be replaced at seasons end............the boosters paid a lot of money for the new arena & they want new blood & excitement for the opening...........im told beard is the leader to replace smart & the boosters will make it happen at any cost.........karens search will begin immediately after the season..........
    Last edited by playblair; 01-05-2020 at 10:14 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    ive been told the booster r not happy with shaka & asten & they will both be replaced at seasons end............the boosters paid a lot of money for the new arena & they want new blood & excitement for the opening...........im told beard is the leader to replace smart & the booster will make it happen at any cost.........karens search will begin immediately after the season..........
    UT plays mindless BB. No purpose at all. No plays where the set works to an open man near the rim. Mindless picks and weaves.
    Beard’s scheme at Tech much superior.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    ive been told the boosters r not happy with shaka & asten & they will both be replaced at seasons end............the boosters paid a lot of money for the new arena & they want new blood & excitement for the opening...........im told beard is the leader to replace smart & the boosters will make it happen at any cost.........karens search will begin immediately after the season..........
    There is so much hilarity in this post.

1. You have no sources as boosters. I doubt anyone speaks to you at all.

2. Karen’s having a poor year, but there’s no way they’re replacing her just yet. That and the fact that no one cares enough about women’s basketball to give a who coaches.

3. BOOSTERS DID NOT PAY FOR THE NEW ARENA! I repeat...BOOSTERS DID NOT PAY FOR THE NEW ARENA. A simple, cursory Google search would have told you the funding method. In fact, it was famously in the news when the building contract was announced.

4. Beard is on a wish list, but they’re not money whipping a basketball coach. No one gives a about men’s basketball either.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    There is so much hilarity in this post.

1. You have no sources as boosters. I doubt anyone speaks to you at all.

2. Karen’s having a poor year, but there’s no way they’re replacing her just yet. That and the fact that no one cares enough about women’s basketball to give a who coaches.

3. BOOSTERS DID NOT PAY FOR THE NEW ARENA! I repeat...BOOSTERS DID NOT PAY FOR THE NEW ARENA. A simple, cursory Google search would have told you the funding method. In fact, it was famously in the news when the building contract was announced.

4. Beard is on a wish list, but they’re not money whipping a basketball coach. No one gives a about men’s basketball either.
    my relative is a highly rated freshman on the football team...........i have broken commitment news before anybody TFloss32 can vouch............ive known this booster for a year now everything he has told me has came to fruition.........beard will be the head coach of texas next season unless shaka wins a tournament game.........asten is donw

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    my relative is a highly rated freshman on the football team...........i have broken commitment news before anybody TFloss32 can vouch............ive known this booster for a year now everything he has told me has came to fruition.........beard will be the head coach of texas next season unless shaka wins a tournament game.........asten is donw
    Is that why he deletes all your posts?

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    gnrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr@blake thats the difference between big brother & little brother..................tech getting texas' leftovers & sloppy seconds while texas will take ur best basketball coach ever

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    ?

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    shaka has finally adjusted his lineup & it has been paying off ........... the beard hire may have to wait 1 more year

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    shaka has finally adjusted his lineup & it has been paying off ........... the beard hire may have to wait 1 more year
    Lol one week later pb changes his tune

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    We won two games against 0-4 conference opponents.
    All is well.

And Shaka earns another year of watching some of the worst basketball imaginable.
    Next, Tfloss is ousted and aggie playblair earns the honor of giving us recruiting news.

No thank you on all of the above.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    We won two games against 0-4 conference opponents.
    All is well.

And Shaka earns another year of watching some of the worst basketball imaginable.
    Next, Tfloss is ousted and aggie playblair earns the honor of giving us recruiting news.

No thank you on all of the above.
    shakas team is currently dominating kansas..........if this holds shaka is safe for at least another year its what my booster source has told me................

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    shakas team is currently dominating kansas..........if this holds shaka is safe for at least another year its what my booster source has told me................
    Pb with the jinx

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    texas is getting molly whopped by wvu 43-15 in first half Shaka will not finish year as head coach........... beards agent has been contacted

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    texas is now trailing by 43........ unfooking real bye shaka

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Lol

Thread Information