Antonie Davis fell 3 points shy as the opponent Youngstown State was bound and determined not to let Davis get it against them.
    Season over for Detroit Mercy. Or is it?:

the ans could still play in the College Basketball Invitational, which does not have a win percentage criteria to participate, as long as Detroit Mercy is invited and willing to pay a $50,000 entry fee. If the ans do get into the CBI, Davis' points would count toward the record. Detroit Mercys record is 14-19

Detroit Mercy's Antoine Davis 3 shy of Pete Maravich's record (espn.com)
    Last edited by MultiTroll; 03-03-2023 at 09:53 AM.

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count
    Pistol Pete is a big name before my generation. Known as an assist trickster. I was surprised to see him as high scorer.

Pistol Pete is a big name before my generation. Known as an assist trickster. I was surprised to see him as high scorer.
    44 per game average.
    For 3 years in a row!!

Completely blows away any and all college players.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    pistol pete was a legend. who the is this kid?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    UCLA Bruins
    Post Count
    Bird was so disappointed Maravich retired after the 79-80 season, would have been interesting seeing the two playing together for more than the 26 games they had together Bird's rookie season.

Thought this had a classy ending.

How disappointing to hear Antoine Davis say he was "cheated" when he had like 50 more games the Pistol Pete had.

44 ppg ave vs 26.

Sad: ‘I got cheated’: Detroit Mercy’s Antoine Davis sounds off after not getting chance to break Pete Maravich’s record (msn.com)

Thread Information