Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden’s son didn’t do anything illegal by taking the job.
    Did Jarred do something illegal in taking loans from foriegn governments?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Same Cherry picked talking points from the Report you won't read.

You won't read it, because you know I am right about the obstruction of justice parts.

You switch up to "criminal conspiracy" because yes, they colluded by any reasonable, common definition.
    The Russian collusion narrative was never about obstruction of justice. You're terrible at this

Meanwhile the Russian collusion narrative accused Trump and his campaign of all sorts of that Mueller debunked.
    1. "The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

2. "The investigation examined whether [contacts between Russia and Trump figures] involved or resulted in coordination or a conspiracy with the Trump Campaign and Russia, including with respect to Russia providing assistance to the Campaign in exchange for any sort of favorable treatment in the future. Based on the available information, the investigation did not establish such coordination."

3. "The investigation did not establish that [Carter] Page coordinated with the Russian government in its efforts to interfere with the 2016 election."

4. "The Office did not identify evidence in those [contacts between Russians and people around Trump after the GOP convention] of coordination between the Campaign and the Russian government."

5. "The Office did not identify evidence of a connection between Manafort's sharing polling data and Russia's interference in the election ... [and] the investigation did not establish that Manafort otherwise coordinated with the Russian government on its election-interference efforts."

6. "The investigation did not establish that these [contacts between Russians and people around Trump during the transition] reflected or cons uted coordination between the Trump Campaign and Russia in its election interference activities."

7. "The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons conspired or coordinated with the [Russian disinformation campaign]."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, objectively, explained like this:

...makes it sound like you're wrong. Is this description of Ol Joe doing Democrat things fair and accurate?
    Honestly, the explanation misses the point. A US official holding funding in the best interests of the US is perfectly fine. What’s not fine is holding funding in exchange for dirt on your political opponent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden is on camera bragging about holding up 1 billion in aid unless the prosecutor was fired and his son sat on the board of a company being investigated. Meanwhile the Russian collusion narrative accused Trump and his campaign of all sorts of that Mueller debunked. Explain how the Biden-Ukraingate is somehow flimsier than the debunked Russian collusion narrative.
    Like ElNono just said, nothing wrong with a quid pro quo in the national interest. If Rudy has the goods, why is he working the press instead of Bob Barr?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, if Rudy has the goods on Biden, why did he just go back to Ukraine?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Like ElNono just said, nothing wrong with a quid pro quo in the national interest. If Rudy has the goods, why is he working the press instead of Bob Barr?

Explain how the Biden-Ukraingate is somehow flimsier than the debunked Russian collusion narrative.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Explain how the Biden-Ukraingate is somehow flimsier than the debunked Russian collusion narrative.
    Just did.

Where's the evidence Biden was doing a favor for his son?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Russian collusion narrative was never about obstruction of justice. You're terrible at this
    to be fair it kind of was since the day he fired comey, which wasn't very long into the investigation. from that point forward it was sort of a two-track investigation

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Pretty much.

They even concluded that the decision not to prosecute Clinton, was pretty well supported by policy and generally held prosecutor principles, i.e. not politically motivated.
    ... that would require reading the article first. Kind of hard to "take a " on someone when you step on your and look like an idiot because you mouth off before finding out what the topic is about.

Your butthurt keeps me warm inside on cold winter days.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, we knew he was likely obstructing justice as he was doing most of that. It wasn't a secret.

You are just so used to making excuses for his illegal behavior, like raping a 13 year old, that you forget a few.

It's ok, I understand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, if Rudy has the goods on Biden, why did he just go back to Ukraine?
    $$$$$

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (chuckles)

The irony here, is that I read the wrong 500 page report, and you, who don't read anything, are attempting a burn.

That is some seriously un-selfaware dumbassery.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (chuckles)The irony here, is that I read the wrong 500 page report, and you, who don't read anything, are attempting a burn.That is some seriously un-selfaware dumbassery.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (chuckles)The irony here, is that I read the wrong 500 page report, and you, who don't read anything, are attempting a burn.That is some seriously un-selfaware dumbassery.
    Ever since his pizza gate investigation he hesitates to fully read even the absolutely worst sources. If orange guy could just keep from making the perfect phone calls, deflection would be unnecessary. Really, if we did not have such an astonishingly bad presidency, how Biden’s son became involved does actually show how important being around people connected with $ can be. Drain the swamp just fell off the cliff when the Trump clan and followers found themselves in positions to gain wealth. Orange guy used Hillary and Bill as an example of swamp rats and then made sure to exponentially contradict himself with Jared, his son, Rudy... it’s a long list.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA's MO is to start with an unbelievable conspire story he says he indeed doesn't believe, then when we laugh at it he starts throwing up link after link supporting the theory he says he didn't believe. The links get more and more insanely right wing, the articles get more and more laughable with claimed granular detail that makes TSA forget the first stupid overall conspiracy theory was and still is ridiculous on its face. This is how he ended up pimping a guy who claimed suspects were controlling the minds of alleged child abuse victims in the courtroom using tactics like Cat Stevens songs.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA's MO is to start with an unbelievable conspire story he says he indeed doesn't believe, then when we laugh at it he starts throwing up link after link supporting the theory he says he didn't believe. The links get more and more insanely right wing, the articles get more and more laughable with claimed granular detail that makes TSA forget the first stupid overall conspiracy theory was and still is ridiculous on its face. This is how he ended up pimping a guy who claimed suspects were controlling the minds of alleged child abuse victims in the courtroom using tactics like Cat Stevens songs.

lol

boooom!

comrade TSA will come in and e the football on something even worse than those truth nukes above!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BOOOMMM!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Its not been fully released to the public so you expect a “LOOKS LIKE” from Devin Nunes to be accurate?

Preemptive attempt to sway his spooners like you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Its not been fully released to the public so you expect a “LOOKS LIKE” from Devin Nunes to be accurate?

Preemptive attempt to sway his spooners like you.
    They were briefed before the public release genius.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ”FBI probe was LEGAL & UNBIASED”

translation= Trump was colluding with Russia to sell out the USA and cheat the 2016 election.

NO OTHER WAY TO TRANSLATE THE FACTS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

just getting ahead of the story for spin purposes tho, amirite TSA? or is that only when its not convenient to the narrative

Thread Information