Page 19 of 43 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that one has been accused and convicted of a crime
    Don't get a hernia moving that goalpost.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't get a hernia moving that goalpost.
    he's awaiting sentencing, genius

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but muh lovers lisa and peter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    now thats some deep state

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    i didnt say they acted with complete integrity. i already posted many snippets from the report showing serious wrongdoing on their part. im speaking of integrity strictly in the context of acting in a politically biased manner.

overzealous law enforcement cutting corners to get warrants, unfortunately, is far from scarce. i think you can find misconduct at large if you had the opportunity and resources for an investigation like this after all kinds of criminal inquiries, not just ones of this magnitude. thats not to underplay it or call it "ok." but its not particularly surprising that in something this big, they found issues.

i think the falsification of the emails is a pretty big deal, and that person probably should do time. i dont see any reason why we should look at their initial use of steele as politically motivated. they had worked with him before, and after discussing how to handle the oppo research background of the dossier, decided to go with the footnote. some people thought they should have done more. there was no finding that the footnote was a misrepresentation or omission according to the report, from what i've read

what the OIG laid out today is very important and i'm glad they've recommended all kinds of new procedures which the FBI seems ready to adopt to help prevent further abuses. but they still found that the investigation was launched for proper purposes, with the proper factual predicate, and that at no point did they find that the actions were politically motivated. lets not suddenly act like that wasn't the big accusation behind spygate and russia hoax witch hunt, the unraveling, etc
    OIG detailed misrepresentation of footnote

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    So TSA knows the investigation was justified. What is he ing about

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    So TSA knows the investigation was justified. What is he ing about
    Watchdog report rips FBI handling of Russia probe

“We are deeply concerned that so many basic and fundamental errors were made by three separate, hand-picked investigative teams; on one of the most sensitive FBI investigations; after the matter had been briefed to the highest levels within the FBI; even though the information sought through the use of FISA authority related so closely to an ongoing presidential campaign; and even though those involved with the investigation knew that their actions were likely to be subjected to close scrutiny,” Horowitz wrote.

“We believe this cir stance reflects a failure not just but those who prepared the FISA applications, but also by the managers and supervisors in the Crossfire Hurricane chain of command, including FBI senior officials who were briefed as the investigation progressed,” the inspector general added.

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...a-probe-078983

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OIG detailed misrepresentation of footnote

umm, thats not was those tweets say

and read the 3 line version at the very bottom of the tweet. thats the version that Steele's handler wanted used. using THAT would have been incredibly misleading. instead they used a revised version which informed the court of his bias. now, its a separate story that they failed to get steele's handler to approve the language they ultimately used.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    umm, thats not was those tweets say

and read the 3 line version at the very bottom of the tweet. thats the version that Steele's handler wanted used. using THAT would have been incredibly misleading. instead they used a revised version which informed the court of his bias. now, its a separate story that they failed to get steele's handler to approve the language they ultimately used.
    Second tweet. Largest highlighted portion. That was the footnote used in the application. Steele’s information had never been used in a criminal proceeding. FBI straight up lied to FISC.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Which one of you will swallow your pride and admit the Nunes memo was correct?

https://docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/I...0129-SD001.pdf

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    No FISA Abuse. Lawd!
    This claim will go as well as your Trump family going to prison for colluding with Russia

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA grasping at straws. Just move on to your next re ed conspiracy and take the loss.

The guy you've been pimping for years on your hat with this report. Live with that TSA

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    3-4 Major publications have all stated his report will find no wrongdoing by the FBI. None. No bias. Everything legal. Oh and No FISA abuse

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    TSA grasping at straws. Just move on to your next re ed conspiracy and take the loss.

The guy you've been pimping for years on your hat with this report. Live with that TSA
    Forum dunce doing forum dunce things per par.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forum dunce doing forum dunce things per par.
    So I take it you're doing as you are told and following the marching orders from the WH not to read or pay attention to this report then?

Good soldier!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

We are deeply concerned that so many basic and fundamental errors were made by three separate, hand-picked investigative teams; on one of the most sensitive FBI investigations; after the matter had been briefed to the highest levels within the FBI; even though the information sought through the use of FISA authority related so closely to an ongoing presidential campaign; and even though those involved with the investigation knew that their actions were likely to be subjected to close scrutiny.

We believe this cir stance reflects a failure not just but those who prepared the FISA applications, but also by the managers and supervisors in the Crossfire Hurricane chain of command, including FBI senior officials who were briefed as the investigation progressed

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    So I take it you're doing as you are told and following the marching orders from the WH not to read or pay attention to this report then?

Good soldier!
    Seriously, stop embarrassing yourself, it’s pathetic.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously, stop embarrassing yourself, it’s pathetic.
    LOL Cherrypicking.

There were mistakes made along the way but none of the mistakes had to do with helping one side and being against the other like you want it to be about.

There was no FISA abuse.
    Everything was appropiate, legal and done through proper channels
    Repudiates what Trump has been talking about for years

Horowitz took a dump on your head. Just another L to go along with the L train you got going on ST.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i didnt say they acted with complete integrity. i already posted many snippets from the report showing serious wrongdoing on their part. im speaking of integrity strictly in the context of acting in a politically biased manner.

overzealous law enforcement cutting corners to get warrants, unfortunately, is far from scarce. i think you can find misconduct at large if you had the opportunity and resources for an investigation like this after all kinds of criminal inquiries, not just ones of this magnitude. thats not to underplay it or call it "ok." but its not particularly surprising that in something this big, they found issues.

i think the falsification of the emails is a pretty big deal, and that person probably should do time. i dont see any reason why we should look at their initial use of steele as politically motivated. they had worked with him before, and after discussing how to handle the oppo research background of the dossier, decided to go with the footnote. some people thought they should have done more. there was no finding that the footnote was a misrepresentation or omission according to the report, from what i've read

what the OIG laid out today is very important and i'm glad they've recommended all kinds of new procedures which the FBI seems ready to adopt to help prevent further abuses. but they still found that the investigation was launched for proper purposes, with the proper factual predicate, and that at no point did they find that the actions were politically motivated. lets not suddenly act like that wasn't the big accusation behind spygate and russia hoax witch hunt, the unraveling, etc
    No bias, good predication, but serious flaws were found.

Having high status investigative targets will tend to expose the squishiness of the system that is merely taken for granted when the targets are not high status.

Lying about what the report says will be a sound tactic again. Most people will rely on other peoples takes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but muh lovers lisa and peter

Wonder why we never saw the anti hillary text up until 3 years later.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Asha Rangnappa v. Steve Vladeck on Twitter

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    LOL Cherrypicking.

There were mistakes made along the way but none of the mistakes had to do with helping one side and being against the other like you want it to be about.

There was no FISA abuse.
    Everything was appropiate, legal and done through proper channels
    Repudiates what Trump has been talking about for years

Horowitz took a dump on your head. Just another L to go along with the L train you got going on ST.
    Lied on FISA application multiple times
    Lied about Page on FISA application
    Omitted exculpatory evidence on FISA application multiple times
    Altered and falsified emails submitted for FISA applications

everything was appropriate
    there was no FISA abuse

Stop posting, you should be ashamed of putting your stupidity on display.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lied on FISA application multiple times
    Lied about Page on FISA application
    Omitted exculpatory evidence on FISA application multiple times
    Altered and falsified emails submitted for FISA applications

everything was appropriate
    there was no FISA abuse

Stop posting, you should be ashamed of putting your stupidity on display.
    Posting like someone who didn't even bother to read a recap of what is in this.

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...-report-079474

Or do I have to quote the article which breaks down and recaps the report here for you?

Acceptance. Clearly not one of your strong suit.

You're just a hapless idiot.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    comrade TSA ing the football on another "L"

COMEY
    MCCABE
    OHR
    STROCK
    PAGE
    GPS FUSION
    STEELE
    DEEEP STATE!!!
    Biggest hoax in history
    A COUP to take down a president

None of those in jail. None of that happened.
    Instead

a couple of process crimes - a ing NOTHING-BERDER!!!!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Posting like someone who didn't even bother to read a recap of what is in this.

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...-report-079474

Or do I have to quote the article which breaks down and recaps the report here for you?

Acceptance. Clearly not one of your strong suit.

You're just a hapless idiot.
    forum dunce thinking that is a recap of the report

Thread Information