Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FBI Lied To FISA Court In Russiagate Investigation
    this nut doesnt know what he's talking about

you go to a judge without them being able to raise a defense and get a warrant based on what the FBI presents

that's exactly how every warrant works, not just fisa ... you think you get a defense attorney to contest warrant applications?

then he says the page fisa warrant let them put a wiretap on "the trump administration"... so much wrong

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    muh woods procedures
    muh exculpatory evidence
    muh altered do ents
    muh FISA abuse
    hey hey, i have officially removed the "muh" from woods procedures

and lets not forget what you originally claimed would be the results of the horowitz investigation/report

The unlawful exoneration of Hillary Clinton by political operatives in the DOJ/FBI.

The unlawful destruction of evidence; and the manipulation of investigative protocols to gain a specific and pre-planned political outcome. (Peter Strzok, Andrew McCabe)

The unlawful use of the FISA court for political spy operations by the DOJ/FBI.

The unlawful use of the Dept of Justice National Security Division. For weaponized political benefit. (Sally Yates, Loretta Lynch, Bruce Ohr)

The unlawful use of the FBI Counterintelligence Division. For weaponized political benefit. (James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, James Baker)

The unlawful use of a Special Counsel (Mueller) investigation to hide the conspiracy; (James Baker, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Bruce Ohr, Andrew Weissman, Jeannie Rhee, Aaron Zebley

but were the WaPo and NYT articles accurate?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    would be pretty serious tbh

can you direct me to the page of the report where we hear about these criminal investigations?
    That's the total for every investigation they are doing.
    Also possible they aren't all even from the investigation Perry is referring to. Looks like the stats are from the OIG semi annual report. Not going to dig through all 76 pages to see where he got the numbers from.

https://oig.justice.gov/semiannual/1911.pdf
    search for "104"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure if serious...and I thought the sarcastic paraphrasing was obvious.

"Supervisory Special Agent 2," who swore to an affidavit for all three FISA renewals against Page in 2017, told Horowitz's investigators that on the third renewal he wanted "a definitive answer to whether Page had ever been a source for another U.S. government agency before he signed the final renewal application."

While in contact with what was reportedly the CIA's liaison, Clinesmith was reminded that back in August 2016, predating the first Page warrant application in October 2016, the other agency informed the FBI that Page "did, in fact, have a prior relationship with that other agency."

An email from the other government agency's liaison was sent to Clinesmith, who then "altered the liaison's email by inserting the words 'not a source' into it, thus making it appear that the liaison had said that Page was 'not a source' for the other agency" and sent it to "Supervisory Special Agent 2," Horowitz found.

"Relying upon this altered email, [Clinesmith] signed the third renewal application that again failed to disclose Page's past relationship with the other agency," Horowitz wrote.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...another-agency

You still claiming there was no intentional FISA abuse?
    Of course. I mean, Horowitz went through all the evidence first hand and came to that conclusion. I don’t have any elements to dispute that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who’s starting the Lisa Page is doing awesome thread, tbh? I just heard she sued the DOJ and FBI over the leaked texts. Not only not going to jail, she gunna get paaaaid!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who’s starting the Lisa Page is doing awesome thread, tbh? I just heard she sued the DOJ and FBI over the leaked texts. Not only not going to jail, she gunna get paaaaid!
    There's another person named Page who should sue.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whom should he sue and on what legal grounds?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im not sure if page saying:

I was wronged and accused of being a russian agent just because...

i went to russia, hung out with russians, gave speeches against the usa and its policies and championed russia’s policies

then joined a presidential campaign where there were over 100 russian/trump team contacts and 100% of those contacts went unreported...

then when we got caught - we all lied about it, tried to cover it up and a few of the campaign team are in prison now...

but but

i was wronged for no good reason. The IG report recently confirmed the FBI had no bias also - but hannity thinks i should sue!

does not sound like a winning case...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the remedy for a faulty warrant is to have that evidence excluded during criminal proceedings. carter page hasnt faced any charges, so he hasn't suffered any cognizable harm from the warrant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

i went to russia, hung out with russians, gave speeches against the usa and its policies and championed russia’s policies

then joined a presidential campaign where there were over 100 russian/trump team contacts and 100% of those contacts went unreported...

then when we got caught - we all lied about it, tried to cover it up and a few of the campaign team are in prison now...

but but

i was wronged for no good reason. The IG report recently confirmed the FBI had no bias also - but hannity thinks i should sue!

^ Poor fella hasn't yet realized that Russiagate was a complete fraud as was the Steele dossier.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    hey hey, i have officially removed the "muh" from woods procedures

and lets not forget what you originally claimed would be the results of the horowitz investigation/report

but were the WaPo and NYT articles accurate?
    Yeah fairly accurate

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Paid for texts released from her government issued phone? Explain.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

but but

The IG report confirmed Page was wronged for no good reason. The FBI knew in Jan 2017 Steele’s dossier was bull , yet they continued using it to renew the FISA warrant on him while lying to the court. The FBI also lied about the CIA telling the FBI that Page was a vetted CIA asset who’d previously assisted in putting Russians in prison. In order to lie about this an agent altered and falsified an email submitted to the FISC as evidence on the application.

Page probably doesn’t have a case to sue but you are one stupid mother er to claim he was wronged for no good reason. Typical asshattery coming from you.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    ^ Poor fella hasn't yet realized that Russiagate was a complete fraud as was the Steele dossier.
    It’s tough for any of them to admit it, tbh not sure any of them have.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    It’s tough for any of them to admit it, tbh not sure any of them have.

But were they accurate?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It all shakes down to how you parse "complete fraud," but oddly enough this is one of the few points where I am roughly in agreement with you.

The IG report is approximately as dire for the exaggerations of red team, as the Mueller Report was to those of blue team.

Both will claim otherwise.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Schiff read the application and still lied about it repeatedly. Crickets here from the usual suspects.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paid for texts released from her government issued phone? Explain.
    Unless she waived away her right to privacy as part of her employment contract (in which case I doubt she'll be suing, but you never know), the SCOTUS has been clear that contents of devices like cellphones are protected by the 4th.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

The IG report is approximately as dire for the exaggerations of red team, as the Mueller Report was to those of blue team.

Both will claim otherwise.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why have Trash and his mafiya been forgetting, lying, obstructing about their Russian and Ukraine contacts?

When the Senate fails to convict, Trash and his mafiya's corruption, esp working with Pootin for the 2020 election, will explode, knowing they've gotten away with EVERYTHING and can corrupt govt with impunity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Schiff read the application and still lied about it repeatedly. Crickets here from the usual suspects.
    I actually replied to this claim earlier. Schiff was vindicated by the report.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The IG report confirmed Page was wronged for no good reason. The FBI knew in Jan 2017 Steele’s dossier was bull , yet they continued using it to renew the FISA warrant on him while lying to the court. The FBI also lied about the CIA telling the FBI that Page was a vetted CIA asset who’d previously assisted in putting Russians in prison. In order to lie about this an agent altered and falsified an email submitted to the FISC as evidence on the application.

Page probably doesn’t have a case to sue but you are one stupid mother er to claim he was wronged for no good reason. Typical asshattery coming from you.
    anything else you want to conclude that the IG himself didn't?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh, did Slmn apologize for misleading dummies on twitter yet? link?

He told them to bet the farm on the IG report, and welp, didn't pan out.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I actually replied to this claim earlier. Schiff was vindicated by the report.
    I think you meant to say Nunes was vindicated

FBI and DOJ officials did not omit material information from the FISA warrant.

The DOJ “made only narrow use of information from Steele’s sources about Page’s specific activities in 2016.”

In subsequent FISA renewals, DOJ provided additional information that corroborated Steele’s reporting.

The Page FISA warrant allowed the FBI to collect “valuable intelligence.”

“Far from ‘omitting’ material facts about Steele, as the Majority claims, DOJ repeatedly informed the Court about Steele’s background, credibility, and potential bias.”

The FBI conducted a “rigorous process” to vet Steele’s allegations, and the Page FISA application explained the FBI’s reasonable basis for finding Steele credible.

Steele’s prior reporting was used in “criminal proceedings.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But were they accurate?
    those tweets are all almost entirely inaccurate. particularly the first one. i would always caution against getting news from tweets. i'd rather look to articles that those authors had published. i havent been able to find an article written by shane harris where he says that the dossier played no role in the fisa app, etc.

i did find the NBC one from dilanian. he correctly stated that the dossier did not launch the investigation. he incorrectly said that the contents of the dossier only made up of a "small part" of the evidence to establish PC. he also said that the fisa apps were approved by 4 separate judges, and FBI agents tryin to pull a fast one over the judges are risking their career. that turned out to be quasi accurate

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-c...arrant-n893666

Thread Information