Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rub your on it.
    Face it, DMC, this is is your life too.

Wasting your time on puny taunting and gloating, for people you don't care about, on topics that change nothing
    In your life.

Que pobrecito, DMC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Teasing addled blockheads like Spurs Homer.

Weak sauce!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We read El's comment differently. I read it as "they have no life". You seem to have read it as "their lives are in danger".
    Bingo. But not necessarily no life. More like sad life. If what makes you tick is same gotcha win in the interwebs, that's some sad place to be IMVHO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You welched on a 2 thousand dollar bet you lost to me and then I ran you out of the ST fantasy football league when I said I'd collect any of your winnings from the commissioner. I neutered you in front of the entire board. You've lost all credibility and are nothing but the butt of an ongoing joke here. You're my little broke now and I'll remind you and everyone else here of that any time I feel like it and you can't deny it.
    Then you did the same to yourself here. Repeatedly.

You'll probably deny it, but few will believe you.

Pobrecito TSA did himself in.

Just wait, he's about to declare victory when he sees a speck on the horizon.

Again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Face it, DMC, this is is your life too.

Wasting your time on puny taunting and gloating, for people you don't care about, on topics that change nothing
    In your life.

Que pobrecito, DMC.
    ^long winded version of "I know you are, what am I?"

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We read El's comment differently. I read it as "they have no life". You seem to have read it as "their lives are in danger".
    No.

I read it as we live comfortably. We do not appreciate the ability to even engage in this crap.

Then added possible future consequences.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pobrecito DMC, nothing to say on topic. It's all personal.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 11-23-2019 at 01:23 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bingo. But not necessarily no life. More like sad life. If what makes you tick is same gotcha win in the interwebs, that's some sad place to be IMVHO.
    And I read my thoughts into it based on the above.
    But I still like my amended version that is wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And I read my thoughts into it based on the above.
    I don't disagree with the whole uber expansion of presidential power, which is dangerous. But we're mostly only allowed to use one tool: vote. And then hope our representatives raise above the fray (something that has been sorely lacking in the past few decades, at least).

But DMC is correct in the notion that picking and winning/losing an e-battle here won't change anybody's life. That's why the occasional personal butthurt is pretty sad/hilarious, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't disagree with the whole uber expansion of presidential power, which is dangerous. But we're mostly only allowed to use one tool: vote. And then hope our representatives raise above the fray (something that has been sorely lacking in the past few decades, at least).

But DMC is correct in the notion that picking and winning/losing an e-battle here won't change anybody's life. That's why the occasional personal butthurt is pretty sad/hilarious, tbh
    Now as I go back and reread the whole thread that would be the more appropriate response. It’s not in a thread involving a 3rd world country which was the way I was thinking. Poor Americans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No.

I read it as we live comfortably. We do not appreciate the ability to even engage in this crap.

Then added possible future consequences.
    You still read it wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What's interesting are the victory laps taken by each side for tiny revelations by the 24/7/365 media machine. It's very much a team sport.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now as I go back and reread the whole thread that would be the more appropriate response. It’s not in a thread involving a 3rd world country which was the way I was thinking. Poor Americans.
    You're a bit special though so I expect you to be a bit long on drywall, short on stud.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pobrecito DMC, nothing to say on topic. It's all personal.
    ironical

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're underscoring my point.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "we're mostly only allowed to use one tool: vote"

bull . BigMoney picks and finances their candidates. The Biggest Money candidate wins 90% of the time, eg, America is For Sale

eg, anti-BigMoney "The Squad" is "like what? 5 people and twitter -- Pelosi"

and BigMoney DNC screwed Bernie in 2016 and will screw him again in 2020, along with screwing Liz, both way too progressive for the BigMoney oligarchy.

gerrymandering, voter suppression, counting fraud complemented by foreign meddling says one person one vote / every vote counts is a ing joke of a charade.

"winning/losing an e-battle here won't change anybody's life"

the frogs have been boiled for 40 years, 100M Americans "enslaved" (aka no freedom) to poverty, ty jobs, financial precarity, so their lives as defined, controlled by the oligarchy have certainly been "changed" for the worse.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 11-24-2019 at 07:16 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's interesting are the victory laps taken by each side for tiny revelations by the 24/7/365 media machine. It's very much a team sport.
    So is politics for that crowd.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No

BOOM

yet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That would be the sonic boom of your head popping out of your ass.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That would be the sonic boom of your head popping out of your ass.

Is McCabe in prison?
    Comey?
    Strock?
    Page?
    Ohr?
    Deeeeep State unearthed?

then kindly...STFU

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is McCabe in prison?
    Comey?
    Strock?
    Page?
    Ohr?
    Deeeeep State unearthed?

then kindly...STFU
    It's not about prison. It's about illustrating to the audience that the investigative agency and agents had ulterior motives and were less than forthright. Not everything is about jail, just fyi.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not about prison. It's about illustrating to the audience that the investigative agency and agents had ulterior motives and were less than forthright. Not everything is about jail, just fyi.

There is common sense among reasonable people - I will venture to say you are amongst those people as am I -

The intel community unanimously concluded Russia attacked.
    The Mueller report conclusively established that russia attacked with a clear favorite being Trump and a clear foe being HRC.
    The Mueller report concluded that Trump team WELCOMED Russias help and lied about its contacts and its efforts to collude with Russia against the USA.

The new report by Horowitz was MAINLY opened and conducted to appease a spoiled infant in chief and his enablers who just wanted to equivocate and try to muddy the waters to find something - SOME conduct to exonerate their spoiled unpatriotic cult hero.

It failed because there was NEVER a question that what trump team did was wrong and un-American.

Fast-forward to today...

Trump is doing the SAME unpatriotic and illegal cheating scheme with ANOTHER country and his supporters have the gall to defend him AGAIN.

WHY?

When will it stop?

Will ANOTHER investigation of the investigators be necessary now?

or will you and the rest of the enablers admit that the corrupt dishonest problem here is

NOT - the fbi, intel, dems, congress, cia, investigators,etc

but the fraudulent, lying piece of con man traitorin the oval office?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is common sense among reasonable people - I will venture to say you are amongst those people as am I -

The intel community unanimously concluded Russia attacked.
    That's hyperbole. The US is well known for tampering in elections. Tampering and attacking aren't the same things. Your verbiage is biased toward an outcome, but that's nothing new around here. Why should anyone give what you say any more credence than what Boutons posts if you're going to use hyperbole?
    The Mueller report conclusively established that russia attacked with a clear favorite being Trump and a clear foe being HRC.
    Same hyperbole.
    The Mueller report concluded that Trump team WELCOMED Russias help and lied about its contacts and its efforts to collude with Russia against the USA.
    Sure. Both sides would have welcomed anything that got them elected. More hyperbole with "against the USA". I suppose the Clintons are the "USA"? What if Bernie was the USA? Did the DNC collude with the Clintons against the USA? Was CNN complicit? Things that make you go "hmmmm".
    The new report by Horowitz was MAINLY opened and conducted to appease a spoiled infant in chief and his enablers who just wanted to equivocate and try to muddy the waters to find something - SOME conduct to exonerate their spoiled unpatriotic cult hero.
    There's no reason to read or consider your partisan hack mental droppings. If you want discourse you would present facts, not so many opinion laced tirades. What people you and I are among are those who no one really gives a about their opinions, but we can both present facts and then from those facts discuss our opinions. When you lace facts with your hyperbole, you automatically distance the reader who isn't already on your side.
    It failed because there was NEVER a question that what trump team did was wrong and un-American.

Fast-forward to today...

Trump is doing the SAME unpatriotic and illegal cheating scheme with ANOTHER country and his supporters have the gall to defend him AGAIN.

WHY?

When will it stop?

Will ANOTHER investigation of the investigators be necessary now?

or will you and the rest of the enablers admit that the corrupt dishonest problem here is

NOT - the fbi, intel, dems, congress, cia, investigators,etc

but the fraudulent, lying piece of con man traitorin the oval office?
    Rub your in it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's hyperbole. The US is well known for tampering in elections. Tampering and attacking aren't the same things. Your verbiage is biased toward an outcome, but that's nothing new around here. Why should anyone give what you say any more credence than what Boutons posts if you're going to use hyperbole?

Same hyperbole.

Sure. Both sides would have welcomed anything that got them elected. More hyperbole with "against the USA". I suppose the Clintons are the "USA"? What if Bernie was the USA? Did the DNC collude with the Clintons against the USA? Was CNN complicit? Things that make you go "hmmmm".

There's no reason to read or consider your partisan hack mental droppings. If you want discourse you would present facts, not so many opinion laced tirades. What people you and I are among are those who no one really gives a about their opinions, but we can both present facts and then from those facts discuss our opinions. When you lace facts with your hyperbole, you automatically distance the reader who isn't already on your side.

Rub your in it.
    Everything i posted was 100 percent factual.

no sense in wasting any more time with a cultist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You welched on a 2 thousand dollar bet you lost to me and then I ran you out of the ST fantasy football league when I said I'd collect any of your winnings from the commissioner. I neutered you in front of the entire board. You've lost all credibility and are nothing but the butt of an ongoing joke here. You're my little broke now and I'll remind you and everyone else here of that any time I feel like it and you can't deny it.
    'If we had had confidence that the president had clearly not committed a crime, we would have said so'
    ex·on·er·ate (ĭg-zŏn′ə-rāt′)
    tr.v. ex·on·er·at·ed, ex·on·er·at·ing, ex·on·er·ates
    1. To free from blame.
    Mueller did not say so.

Therefore:

They have confidence that the president committed a crime.

Take that to any arbitrator worth their salt, and you would lose. I would be willing to even pay the fee, just to see the look on your dumb ass when you lose.

$180 dollars.

https://home.arbfile.org/Arbitration...eeSchedule.pdf

Thread Information