Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    If the IG report said what the Republicans wanted it to say then Barr wouldn’t be disputing their findings

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the IG report said what the Republicans wanted it to say then Barr wouldn’t be disputing their findings
    EXACTLY.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should I post pics of Obama and Hillary with the same dude?

I'm not sure what your point is here.
    Sure. Feel free to show where the Russian embassador is looming over him in the oval office.

Maybe you can show a picture of Obama sharing classified information with him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You'd make a great cop. You: "Did you rob the bank?". Bank Robber: "No." You:"Ok, that proves you didn't rob the bank."
    Not really.

I tend to mostly take people at their word, but always seek to verify outside sources if at all possible.

8 years is a standard stint in the military, so that makes sense. I would guess, with low confidence, some non-combat arms, since those stints tend to be shorter.

Which is makes my comment on "ethical and competent" part more relevant because you take an oath to defend the cons ution, which Trump has all over. If TSA were ethical and competent, he would not be supporting him by carrying his water.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Not even close. The only thing Barr disagreed with was opening a full blown investigation from comments over drinks from a campaign. He had no problem with a preliminary investigation.

What other findings are you claiming Barr disputed?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not even close. The only thing Barr disagreed with was opening a full blown investigation from comments over drinks from a campaign. He had no problem with a preliminary investigation.

What other findings are you claiming Barr disputed?
    link?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The Inspector General’s report now makes clear that the FBI launched an intrusive investigation of a U.S. presidential campaign on the thinnest of su ions that, in my view, were insufficient to justify the steps taken.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/state...view-four-fisa

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    What findings did he dispute?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Inspector General’s report now makes clear that the FBI launched an intrusive investigation of a U.S. presidential campaign on the thinnest of su ions that, in my view, were insufficient to justify the steps taken.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/state...view-four-fisa
    where does he say that he'd be cool with a preliminary investigation?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    where does he say that he'd be cool with a preliminary investigation?

38 seconds in. Specifically disagreed with the “full blown” investigation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

38 seconds in. Specifically disagreed with the “full blown” investigation.
    that's awfully thin, brah

i believe at his hearing, horowitz did say that durham felt that way (preliminary investigation)... dont know if we've seen anything from barr that says that.

though of course barr/durham are uncomfortably close with this investigation, so i'm assuming we can basically impute durham's opinions onto barr and vice versa

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

i believe at his hearing, horowitz did say that durham felt that way (preliminary investigation)... dont know if we've seen anything from barr that says that.

though of course barr/durham are uncomfortably close with this investigation, so i'm assuming we can basically impute durham's opinions onto barr and vice versa

Uncomfortably close?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    So he spoke with other countries officials at their request and used the proper diplomatic channels. What’s the problem?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the article is full of direct quotes from barr

so really the ding is you disregarding direct quotes because they were posted on a website you dont like

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So he spoke with other countries officials at their request and used the proper diplomatic channels. What’s the problem?
    i didnt say he used improper channels. its just very clear that he has a vested interest in the outcome of durham's investigation, in that he really wants it to give a specific set of results.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the article is full of direct quotes from barr

so really the ding is you disregarding direct quotes because they were posted on a website you dont like
    nah, it's called sarcasm but you're a square so... as well, CNN and i will never ever read their garbage no matter how accurate you claim it to be.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Awfully thin was opening up a full blown investigation into a Presidential campaign based on some gossip Papadapolous heard that he repeated to someone else who eventually got it to the US government. Horowitz said it was properly opened because the bar to open an FBI investigation is extremely low and just needs an articulable fact. Horowitz and Barr can both be correct. It was properly opened but the articulable fact was flimsy, especially considering this was an investigation into a Presidential campaign. Do you think Papadapolous comment warranted a full blown investigation?

And do you know of anything else Barr disagreed with in the IG report? I don’t think djohn and RG are going to answer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he really wants it to give a specific set of results.
    hopefully the outcome is hanging hillary and her cronies on nat'l tv!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    i didnt say he used improper channels. its just very clear that he has a vested interest in the outcome of durham's investigation, in that he really wants it to give a specific set of results.
    Of course he has a vested interest he’s the Attorney General and believes his a President had a bull FBI investigation opened against him. After reading the IG report I don’t see how you can see otherwise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Awfully thin was opening up a full blown investigation
    lazy subject changing tactic.

into a Presidential campaign based on some gossip Papadapolous heard that he repeated to someone else who eventually got it to the US government. Horowitz said it was properly opened because the bar to open an FBI investigation is extremely low and just needs an articulable fact. Horowitz and Barr can both be correct. It was properly opened but the articulable fact was flimsy, especially considering this was an investigation into a Presidential campaign. Do you think Papadapolous comment warranted a full blown investigation?
    "full blown" is vague. i'll defer to the findings of the obama-appointed IG. he thought it was justified

And do you know of anything else Barr disagreed with in the IG report? I don’t think djohn and RG are going to answer.
    i dont. i also dont see any mention of him discussing that a preliminary investigation would have been appropriate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course he has a vested interest he’s the Attorney General and believes his a President had a bull FBI investigation opened against him. After reading the IG report I don’t see how you can see otherwise.
    his job isnt to protect the president

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hopefully the outcome is hanging hillary and her cronies on nat'l tv!
    you're stillwithher

Thread Information