Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1066
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i didnt say they acted with complete integrity. i already posted many snippets from the report showing serious wrongdoing on their part. im speaking of integrity strictly in the context of acting in a politically biased manner.

overzealous law enforcement cutting corners to get warrants, unfortunately, is far from scarce. i think you can find misconduct at large if you had the opportunity and resources for an investigation like this after all kinds of criminal inquiries, not just ones of this magnitude. thats not to underplay it or call it "ok." but its not particularly surprising that in something this big, they found issues.

i think the falsification of the emails is a pretty big deal, and that person probably should do time. i dont see any reason why we should look at their initial use of steele as politically motivated. they had worked with him before, and after discussing how to handle the oppo research background of the dossier, decided to go with the footnote. some people thought they should have done more. there was no finding that the footnote was a misrepresentation or omission according to the report, from what i've read

what the OIG laid out today is very important and i'm glad they've recommended all kinds of new procedures which the FBI seems ready to adopt to help prevent further abuses. but they still found that the investigation was launched for proper purposes, with the proper factual predicate, and that at no point did they find that the actions were politically motivated. lets not suddenly act like that wasn't the big accusation behind spygate and russia hoax witch hunt, the unraveling, etc
    No bias, good predication, but serious flaws were found.

Having high status investigative targets will tend to expose the squishiness of the system that is merely taken for granted when the targets are not high status.

Lying about what the report says will be a sound tactic again. Most people will rely on other peoples takes.
    stumbled across this yesterday, thought it was hilariously on point

8:58 - 9:18

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Durham Surprises Even Allies With Statement on F.B.I.’s Trump Case

"That wall of silence cracked this month when Mr. Durham, serving in the most politically charged role of his career, released an extraordinary statement questioning one key element of an overlapping investigation by the Justice Department’s inspector general, Michael E. Horowitz.

Mr. Horowitz had found that the F.B.I. acted appropriately in opening the inquiry in 2016 into whether the Trump campaign wittingly or unwittingly helped Russia influence the election in Donald J. Trump’s favor. In response, Mr. Durham, whose report is not expected to be complete for months, released a caveat-laden rebuttal: “Based on the evidence collected to date, and while our investigation is ongoing, last month we advised the inspector general that we do not agree with some of the report’s conclusions as to predication and how the F.B.I. case was opened.”

The statement seemed to support comments made half an hour earlier by Mr. Barr, who assailed what he called “an intrusive investigation of a U.S. presidential campaign,” based “on the thinnest of su ions.” Mr. Durham’s decision to go public in such a politically polarized environment surprised people who have worked with him. They found it out of character for him to intervene in such a high-profile way in an open case.

“It’s fair to characterize what John did as unusual in terms of his past practice and I don’t know what the rationale was,” said Kevin J. O’Connor, a former United States attorney for Connecticut who supervised Mr. Durham for several years in the early 2000s. “But I know John well enough to know that he did it because he — not the A.G. or anyone else — thought he had an obligation to.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/23/u...bi-russia.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anybody hired by Barr, eg Durham, are compromised, politicized turds in the Repug toilet, from with the TSA, Chucho, etc drink from

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fbi still exonerated

trump still impeached

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Fbi still exonerated

trump still impeached
    “We are deeply concerned that so many basic and fundamental errors were made by three separate, hand-picked investigative teams; on one of the most sensitive FBI investigations; after the matter had been briefed to the highest levels within the FBI; even though the information sought through the use of FISA authority related so closely to an ongoing presidential campaign; and even though those involved with the investigation knew that their actions were likely to be subjected to close scrutiny,”

“We believe this cir stance reflects a failure not just by those who prepared the FISA applications, but also by the managers and supervisors in the Crossfire Hurricane chain of command, including FBI senior officials who were briefed as the investigation progressed,”

"I think the activities we found here don’t vindicate anybody who touched this FISA."

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can: kicked.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “We are deeply concerned that so many basic and fundamental errors were made by three separate, hand-picked investigative teams; on one of the most sensitive FBI investigations; after the matter had been briefed to the highest levels within the FBI; even though the information sought through the use of FISA authority related so closely to an ongoing presidential campaign; and even though those involved with the investigation knew that their actions were likely to be subjected to close scrutiny,”

“We believe this cir stance reflects a failure not just by those who prepared the FISA applications, but also by the managers and supervisors in the Crossfire Hurricane chain of command, including FBI senior officials who were briefed as the investigation progressed,”

"I think the activities we found here don’t vindicate anybody who touched this FISA."

FBI still exonerated
    comey exonerated
    mccabe exonerated
    ohr, strock,page et al exonerated

no deep state
    no witch hunt
    no hoax
    no coup

FBI began a proper investigation based on clear evidence that the russians owned trump

they still do
    Last edited by Spurs Homer; 12-24-2019 at 10:22 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary and the DEEP STATE connived to let Trump win on purpose so they could impeach him afterwards. The FBI deep sixing HRC's chances to win by announcing an investigation into HER right at the end of the campaign was a masterstroke of deception -- for all the world it looked like the DEEP STATE was trying to sink HER. Little did we know then that the FBI wrecking HRC was a subterfuge to propel Donald Trump to the Presidency so it could wreck him too.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FBI’s probe of Trump campaign faced problems from the start

a close reading of the 434-page report, and interviews with current and former agents, suggest the FBI may have been too cautious, especially in the early stages of the investigation.

The reason? The FBI was trying to stay out of politics.

Worried about leaks, the bureau kept the investigative team small.

It barred the use of subpoenas and other aggressive tools. And it ran the inquiry from Washington, not one of its 56 field offices.

Partly as a result, it took more than two months for a former British spy’s report to reach the right FBI investigators.

And a constant reshuffling of agents and staff led to communication lapses and loss of ins utional knowledge.

“The investigation was unprecedented, and the bureau was trying to do what it could to stay out of the election,” said a former FBI official.

“The investigation got handcuffed by some of that.

There was turnover. There was some confusion.

But I’m not sure how it could have been handled differently.”

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2019-12-23/fbis-probe-of-trump-campaign-faced-problems-from-the-start?utm_source=Today%27s+Headlines&utm_campaign= 5de01ed88a-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2016_12_12_COPY_01&utm_medium=email &utm_term=0_b04355194f-5de01ed88a-80027601

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stumbled across this yesterday, thought it was hilariously on point

8:58 - 9:18

"an unending series of isolated events"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So why are you acting like you didn't know it was his employee?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So why are you acting like you didn't know it was his employee?
    BREAKING!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    McCabe's suit is being blocked by Barr so McCabe can't clear himself of the bull the Repugs/Fox have slandering him with.

Fired the day before retirement? "Cruelty is the Point"

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

TSA

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Where’s the FISA abuse?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    No FISA Abuse. Lawd!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Everything has gone wrong for you. Everything. You are tempting fate with this one.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You have no reason to be confident. But I do.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    FISA warrant legal

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Wanna know what was legal? The FISA warrant

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So without the Carter Page FISA warrant, Trump doesn't get investigated at all with the "collusion" thing, correct? Does this mean Trump et al can claim the FBI was illegally spying on GOP candidate to assist the democratic nominee? This rabbit hole got deeper if so. The Clintons have some serious tentacles.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    So how is TSA enjoying the sandwich?
    claiming total victory

Thread Information