Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Dossier actually not used for FBI investigation

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Jesus, dude, we can all read the article and see the sentences around these snippets that you conveniently left out.

We're not all koriwhat/Chris level re ed.
    You are such a whiny . If I posted the whole article you’d cry about a wall of text. Those snippets are clearly spying. Nothing written before or after changes that fact.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    FISA warrant legal

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    “but dey spied on the Trumps”

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are such a whiny . If I posted the whole article you’d cry about a wall of text. Those snippets are clearly spying. Nothing written before or after changes that fact.

Bolded are the sentences TSA conveniently and dishonestly left out.

What a ing liar.

Mr. Trump and his allies have pointed to some of the investigative steps the F.B.I. took as evidence of spying, though they were typical law enforcement activities. For one, agents had an informant, an academic named Stefan A. Halper, meet with Mr. Page and Mr. Papadopoulos while they were affiliated with the campaign.”

“The F.B.I. did have an undercover agent who posed as Mr. Halper’s assistant during a London meeting with Mr. Papadopoulos in August 2016. And indeed, another Trump adviser, Peter Navarro, reportedly pushed Mr. Halper for an ambassadorship in the Trump administration.

Mr. Halper turned down the job and told the F.B.I. that Mr. Navarro had made the overture, according to a person familiar with the offer. Mr. Horowitz found no evidence that Mr. Halper tried to infiltrate the Trump campaign itself, the people familiar with the draft report said, such as by seeking inside campaign information or a role in the organization. The F.B.I. also never directed him to do so, former officials said. Mr. Halper focused on eliciting information from Mr. Page and Mr. Papadopoulos about their ties to Russia.

Mr. Barr has suggested that the F.B.I. assigned other informants as well to figure out whether any Trump associates were working with the Russians. The F.B.I. gave Mr. Horowitz’s team extraordinary access to its informant database, and his investigators examined other F.B.I. informants with possible ties to the Trump campaign.
    In each case, they found that the F.B.I. had not deployed those people to gather information on the Trump campaign itself, the people said. "

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/27/u...r-general.html

You're such a pathetic loser.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    ^ TSA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Needing personal validation so badly that you lie for free on behalf of your lying, idiot President. After destroying your reputation by pushing Pizzagate.

You really, really need a new hobby, TSA. This is ing pathetic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You literally posted a sentence that was in the article as a "Trump claim" and presented it as a finding of the report.

That's lying. You're a ing liar. Why?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "But muh $2,000!"

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so

BOOM!!!

maybe?

still hopeful?

bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Carter Page: "I went to Russia. I gave a speech in Russia, TO Russians, against the USA, to Russians...in RUSSIA..spoke about the EVIL USA -but but - do NOT investigate my Russian ties!!!!"

Right wing GOP/Russians/CULT: "Our entire Trump Team Gods - teamed up with Russia....welcomed their help...cheated the 2016 election...with Russia's help...received stolen emails...most of trump team is in prison ...we are now cheating with UKRAINE for 2020 ...but - but - how dare you SPY on team russia - er team trump!!!!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Bolded are the sentences TSA conveniently and dishonestly left out.

What a ing liar.

You're such a pathetic loser.
    You just highlighted a bunch of saying Halper wasn’t trying to get inside information on the Trump campaign as if that someone proves there wasn’t spying.

The NYT admits there were informants and undercover agents that were spying

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    so

BOOM!!!

maybe?

still hopeful?

bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Carter Page: "I went to Russia. I gave a speech in Russia, TO Russians, against the USA, to Russians...in RUSSIA..spoke about the EVIL USA -but but - do NOT investigate my Russian ties!!!!"

Right wing GOP/Russians/CULT: "Our entire Trump Team Gods - teamed up with Russia....welcomed their help...cheated the 2016 election...with Russia's help...received stolen emails...most of trump team is in prison ...we are now cheating with UKRAINE for 2020 ...but - but - how dare you SPY on team russia - er team trump!!!!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You literally posted a sentence that was in the article as a "Trump claim" and presented it as a finding of the report.

That's lying. You're a ing liar. Why?
    What sentence are you even talking about?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    You just highlighted a bunch of saying Halper wasn’t trying to get inside information on the Trump campaign as if that someone proves there wasn’t spying.

The NYT admits there were informants and undercover agents that were spying
    You called the NYT “fake news”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Article:

"Investigators find no evidence of underground pedophilia ring involving Democrats

There is an underground ring of human trafficking and pedophilia run by elite Democrats, including the Clintons, according to many fringe incel communities on the internet. Today, the FBI stated that these rumors have no basis in fact."

TSA reposts snippet from article:

"There is an underground ring of human trafficking and pedophilia run by elite Democrats, including the Clintons"

TSA claims victory.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You literally just posted an article that said they were spying on the Trump campaign. Or are you now going to claim informants and undercover agents isn’t spying?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    You literally just posted an article that said they were spying on the Trump campaign. Or are you now going to claim informants and undercover agents isn’t spying?
    Show me where Horowitz said there was spying

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “For one, agents had an informant, an academic named Stefan A. Halper, meet with Mr. Page and Mr. Papadopoulos while they were affiliated with the campaign.”

“The F.B.I. did have an undercover agent who posed as Mr. Halper’s assistant during a London meeting with Mr. Papadopoulos in August 2016.”

“Mr. Halper focused on eliciting information from Mr. Page and Mr. Papadopoulos about their ties to Russia.

Mr. Barr has suggested that the F.B.I. assigned other informants as well to figure out whether any Trump associates were working with the Russians.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/27/u...r-general.html

why did you stop quoting right there?

doesn't it immediately go onto say that horowitz found no evidence that Halper tried to infiltrate the campaign itself? or that the FBI never directed him to do so?

and that after the "Barr has suggested" line it goes on to say "In each case, they found that the FBI had not deployed those people to gather information on the Trump campaign itself"

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Comey in Prison?
    McCabe?
    Ohr?
    Strock?
    Mueller?

no BOOM?

Trump team in prison jumpsuits?

YUP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

doesn't it immediately go onto say that horowitz found no evidence that Halper tried to infiltrate the campaign itself? or that the FBI never directed him to do so?

and that after the "Barr has suggested" line it goes on to say "In each case, they found that the FBI had not deployed those people to gather information on the Trump campaign itself"
    Because he's a liar.

He has nothing else but lies.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

The NYT is pushing “infiltrate the campaign” to obfuscate and gaslight the public.

“Mr. Horowitz found no evidence that Mr. Halper tried to infiltrate the Trump campaign itself, the people familiar with the draft report said, such as by seeking inside campaign information or a role in the organization. The F.B.I. also never directed him to do so, former officials said. Instead, Mr. Halper focused on eliciting information from Mr. Page and Mr. Papadopoulos about their ties to Russia.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i mean maybe the NYT report turns out to be wrong, but lol at disingenuously pretending that its saying something else

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The NYT is pushing “infiltrate the campaign” to obfuscate and gaslight the public.

“Mr. Horowitz found no evidence that Mr. Halper tried to infiltrate the Trump campaign itself, the people familiar with the draft report said, such as by seeking inside campaign information or a role in the organization. The F.B.I. also never directed him to do so, former officials said. Instead, Mr. Halper focused on eliciting information from Mr. Page and Mr. Papadopoulos about their ties to Russia.”
    yes. that is what they were supposed to do. that's what they were investigating.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Because he's a liar.

He has nothing else but lies.
    You’re full of . Point me to the sentence you said I lied about.

Thread Information