Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    attempted coup despite no charges every being pressed, and no leaks about the investigation prior to the election when they actually could have harmed him. got it.

all trump had to do was not fire comey and have his people not constantly lie to the FBI and public at every turn and it would have been a much more quiet story.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    there was recently a big OIG investigation into all these questions you're asking me

the fbi shouldn't get a free pass for all the ups they had. a lot of people should be disciplined/fired tbh. but the opening of the investigation was found to be ok. the methods used (informants, etc) was found to be ok. nobody was planted within the campaign to gain political info. and despite all the potential evidence there, no affirmative finding of bias on any decisions made

you dont have to like the results, but thats what they are. asking me about my opinion of what that report should have said is useless.
    I’m not trying to get you to get you to say what you or I think the report should have said. I’m asking you to answer questions looking back at the investigation now that you’ve seen the report.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m not trying to get you to get you to say what you or I think the report should have said. I’m asking you to answer questions looking back at the investigation now that you’ve seen the report.
    the report discussed all that. it said what the investigation was about, and what evidence they had at the time they launched the investigation. the report also concluded that based on that, the opening of the investigation was justified.

all before the dossier.

you just want my interpretation on the exact same questions the report covered. after going all-in on horowitz. lol.

if you dont like it, maybe you can start calling him the obama-appointed IG but sans cheekiness

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    attempted coup despite no charges every being pressed, and no leaks about the investigation prior to the election when they actually could have harmed him. got it.

all trump had to do was not fire comey and have his people not constantly lie to the FBI and public at every turn and it would have been a much more quiet story.
    "My administration will cooperate fully with this investigation and will have nothing more to say about it until it is complete; we have full confidence in the justice system to treat us fairly and find the truth. -- we did not break the law"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the report discussed all that. it said what the investigation was about, and what evidence they had at the time they launched the investigation. the report also concluded that based on that, the opening of the investigation was justified.

all before the dossier.

you just want my interpretation on the exact same questions the report covered. after going all-in on horowitz. lol.

if you dont like it, maybe you can start calling him the obama-appointed IG but sans cheekiness
    He didn't read the report. The answers are there. They're answers he's completely in denial about, but it's really not your fault that he won't read the ing report (and this after having the audacity to ask links for the report that he wasn't going to read anyways).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He didn't read the report. The answers are there. They're answers he's completely in denial about, but it's really not your fault that he won't read the ing report (and this after having the audacity to ask links for the report that he wasn't going to read anyways).
    This. TSA won't read that isn't on some conspiracy bull website or twitter. He likes his propaganda spoon fed to him. Let others do the work of finding the propaganda nuggets he can use to preserve his worldview. LAZY.

Here is a very good bit on what is going on in his brain. Worth watching for anyone IMO.

Last edited by RandomGuy; 12-13-2019 at 08:15 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the article is full of direct quotes from barr

so really the ding is you disregarding direct quotes because they were posted on a website you dont like
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "full of direct quotes from barr"

... therefore, NO credibility except to protect Trash and his crime because Trash's crime is what Barr approves as "legal" for an UnCons utional Unitary (autocratic) Executive, that Barr has been fighting for, for 45 years.

ie, St Ronnie's Iran-Contra criminals all escaped with Barr as AG, since Iran-Contra crime is "legal" for a Unitary Executive.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

all before the dossier.

if they uncovered the crime they were looking for we wouldn't be second guessing it at all
    What crime were they looking for?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    What answers from the report am I in denial about? Be specific. I keep seeing this claim thrown around that I'm not satisfied with the report and it's laughable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What answers from the report am I in denial about? Be specific. I keep seeing this claim thrown around that I'm not satisfied with the report and it's laughable.
    No bias. Total exoneration.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wired CHS’s, undercover FBI agents, FISA warrants. Do you think the Papadapolous comment warranted all that?
    You’re not satisfied with the reports answer to this question.

It was yes.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You’re not satisfied with the reports answer to this question.

It was yes.
    The Obama appointed IG said the regulations permitted it, he didn’t say it was the correct choice of actions.

Do you think it was the correct choice of actions by the FBI?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Obama appointed IG said the regulations permitted it, he didn’t say it was the correct choice of actions.

Do you think it was the correct choice of actions by the FBI?
    sure. as long as its permissible, i dont have an issue with them investigating potential foreign interference in an election

i understand there's some discretion. i dont know what their norms are so i cant really speak to what are considered their regular practices though, so i'm just giving my opinion without much expertise. but typically if they stay within the rules thats ok by me. if they go beyond the rules, that should be looked into and appropriate discipline be administered to those responsible, with potential criminal charges based on intent which can be proven

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    sure. as long as its permissible, i dont have an issue with them investigating potential foreign interference in an election

i understand there's some discretion. i dont know what their norms are so i cant really speak to what are considered their regular practices though, so i'm just giving my opinion without much expertise. but typically if they stay within the rules thats ok by me. if they go beyond the rules, that should be looked into and appropriate discipline be administered to those responsible, with potential criminal charges based on intent which can be proven
    I appreciate you finally answering

if they uncovered the crime they were looking for we wouldn't be second guessing it at all

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

doesnt work that way comrade

they follow the evidence and there was a lot more than you are throwing out because you are a shill promoting propaganda

they had so much that alarmed the intl and usa intel that it would have been derelict to NOT pursue the evidence

in the end

no hoax, no coup, no bias

just a traitor selling out to an enemy foreign govt and accepting their help to cheat an election

now

he is cheating the next election and only a complete idiot like you would not understand or recognize the pattern of this criminal

even when the criminal commits his crime in your face as he is currently doing

only a complete idiot would take the word of the most prolific liar on the planet

a complete idiot like you comrade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do you have a problem with them opening a permissible investigation as long as their investigative practices were compliant with the law?

would you have been for or against the FBI investigating pizzagate a few years ago?

probably wouldnt be limited to a single statute or crime, but generally would be in the areas of foreign election interference, with the potential of soliciting/conspiring foreign election interference. thats part of why you have an investigation tbh... you have su ion of criminal activity and you look into it to see exactly what happened. might be exactly what you thought it was, might be similar or in the same general domain. might be something completely different like money laundering.

i dont know if they had a specific crime in mind down to the code section when they first opened the investigation

you keep trying to phrase things in a way to get around the IG Report's conclusions on this issue
    Last edited by spurraider21; 12-13-2019 at 01:28 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do you have a problem with them opening a permissible investigation as long as their investigative practices were compliant with the law?

would you have been for or against the FBI investigating pizzagate a few years ago?

probably wouldnt be limited to a single statute or crime, but generally would be in the areas of foreign election interference, with the potential of soliciting/conspiring foreign election interference. thats part of why you have an investigation tbh... you have su ion of criminal activity and you look into it to see exactly what happened. might be exactly what you thought it was, might be similar or in the same general domain. might be something completely different like money laundering.

i dont know if they had a specific crime in mind down to the code section when they first opened the investigation
    LE doesnt “look for” crimes

that is russian influenced propaganda to muddy the water and deflect from LE investigating evidence

LE just follows wherever the evidence leads.

comrade tsa is just unhappy that the fbi was completely correct in their actions and trump did actually team up with russia to cheat an election and got caught.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

the fbi was completely correct in their actions and trump did actually team up with russia to cheat an election and got caught.
    This is an excellent synopsis of the IG's report.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is an excellent synopsis of the IG's report.

you dont have that guy on ignore yet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you dont have that guy on ignore yet?
    I don't have anyone on ignore

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't have anyone on ignore
    damn, your spurstalk experience must be ... would strongly recommend at least putting boutons on ignore. not having to scroll through those copy/pasted walls of text justifies that alone. particularly on mobile.

i only recently added spurshomer because he just spews nonsense like the post you quoted, but does it with every single post, so there's never anything to gain by reading them. the only righty person i ignore is millenial messiah but i toggle that on and off... mostly because his NFL forum spam gets insufferable sometimes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact that the IG clearly stated there was nothing improper with starting the investigation and the scope of it, but you keep asking posters to answer to you that same question.

We can only surmise you’re not happy with the fact the IG concluded what he concluded, much like Barr isn’t.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ooof

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn, your spurstalk experience must be ... would strongly recommend at least putting boutons on ignore. not having to scroll through those copy/pasted walls of text justifies that alone. particularly on mobile.

i only recently added spurshomer because he just spews nonsense like the post you quoted, but does it with every single post, so there's never anything to gain by reading them. the only righty person i ignore is millenial messiah but i toggle that on and off... mostly because his NFL forum spam gets insufferable sometimes
    koriwhat is better.

Boutons copy pasta at least has some news to it.

koriwhat... is like a dumber, saltier Darrin.

I haven't regretted my decision at all.

Thread Information