Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They didn’t care about accuracy

And the retractions didn’t matter, they got the initial false story out to the public to damage Trump. It happened over and over again for years and they’re still not being held accountable by the public at large.
    the complete lack of self awareness

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s already a criminal matter, and the IG can’t prosecute anyways. The is wrong with you tonight?
    I haven't heard anybody being charged for this. link? I'm not even saying you're lying, I'm saying I haven't seen charges pressed against this lawyer yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You want the list of conspiracy theories Trump believes?

Nevermind. You believe them too.

Let that sink in.

Please elaborate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please elaborate
    Do you think Ukraine interfered in the 2016 election?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    What you posted is an editorialized comment of selective reports snippets building a narrative.

Here's an actual quote from the report on the actual change:

However, the OIG determined that this forwarded version of the Liaison's response email had been altered. Specifically, the words "and not a 'source"' had been inserted in the Liaison's June 15 response after the word "[digraph]."

Thus, the Liaison's email was altered to read: "My recollection is that Page was or is and [sic] '[digraph]' and not a 'source' but the [do ents] will explain the details." (Emphasis added).

Was the alteration intentional, I think so. Was it done with intentional malice to falsify the do ent? The IG found no evidence of that, and referred the matter to the DOJ (which is what he's supposed to do).

As I was mentioning to SR21, after reading that pertinent part of the report, it does strikes me as odd that if they will go to the trouble of editing the email, they wouldn't just get rid of [digraph].

But, as I added afterwards, it's also apparent that whoever SSA 2 is, he/she is apparently clueless about intelligence terms.

SSA 2 told us that the statement inserted into the Liaison's email-that Page was "not a source"- was the most important part of the email for him. SSA 2 said "if they say [he's] not a source, then you know we're good." SSA 2 also said that if the email from the Liaison had not contained the words "not a source" then, for him, the issue would have remained unresolved, and he would have had to seek further clarification. SSA 2 stated: "If you take out 'and not a source,' it's not wrong, but it doesn't really answer the question."
    Did I need to put this in italics for you to realize this was directly from the report?

“the OGC Attorney altered the liaison’s email by inserting the words “not a source” into it, thus making it appear that the liaison had said that Page was “not a source” for the other agency.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...ackfire-233446

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were so bad at it though. Both the IC and the MSM suffered from hardcore confirmation bias.
    MSM is ...? List please.

Because most of what I read showed a pissed off orange guy saying he was being accused of things he was not.
    The investigation was clearly warranted and we now know the extent that the Russians were involved in interference with our elections. Orange guy got himself into trouble because he claimed there was no Russian interference, then claimed there was, and now currently... He NEVER brings it up. Worried about illegals voting, but blind to Russian interference?

Are you trying to convey some sort of joke saying this was all about nothing? Do you think the Russians interfered with our elections?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin, I'm asking you.

Yes or no.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I haven't heard anybody being charged for this. link? I'm not even saying you're lying, I'm saying I haven't seen charges pressed against this lawyer yet.
    No one has claimed he’s been charged.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MSM is ...? List please.

Because most of what I read showed a pissed off orange guy saying he was being accused of things he was not.
    The investigation was clearly warranted and we now know the extent that the Russians were involved in interference with our elections. Orange guy got himself into trouble because he claimed there was no Russian interference, then claimed there was, and now currently... He NEVER brings it up. Worried about illegals voting, but blind to Russian interference?

Are you trying to convey some sort of joke saying this was all about nothing? Do you think the Russians interfered with our elections?

Damn. That was the most convoluted peak TDS way of establishing a straw man.

Yes, Russia interfered, but the "collision" theory was a complete fraud.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one has claimed he’s been charged.
    You have:

It’s already a criminal matter, and the IG can’t prosecute anyways. The is wrong with you tonight?
    How can it be a criminal matter if nobody's been charged with a crime?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did I need to put this in italics for you to realize this was directly from the report?

“the OGC Attorney altered the liaison’s email by inserting the words “not a source” into it, thus making it appear that the liaison had said that Page was “not a source” for the other agency.
    Right, but the OGC Attorney also left in the email that Page was a [digraph] (as explained in the report, which I just quoted). The Liason then goes to explain that a [digraph] is somebody that talks to the agency.

That's why complete quotes are important.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin, I'm asking you.

Yes or no.

"The Ukrainian efforts had an impact in the race, helping to force Manafort’s resignation and advancing the narrative that Trump’s campaign was deeply connected to Ukraine’s foe to the east, Russia"

Seems like an important quote.

To answer your question, yes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "The Ukrainian efforts had an impact in the race, helping to force Manafort’s resignation and advancing the narrative that Trump’s campaign was deeply connected to Ukraine’s foe to the east, Russia"

What a pathetic response.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So you believe in the same conspiracy theories as Trump.

Like I said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think chump is going full Chuck Todd pearl clutching

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin just finished clutching his pearls about Manafort's being outed as a criminal.

Dude is in prison. Darrin probably wants him pardoned.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin just finished clutching his pearls about Manafort's being outed as a criminal.
    I've already admitted dude committed white collar crimes that pre-dated his brief stint with drumpf campaign.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've already admitted dude committed white collar crimes that pre-dated his brief stint with drumpf campaign.
    And you're clutching your pearls at his getting caught and outed by the Ukrainians.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you're clutching your pearls at his getting caught and outed by the Ukrainians.
    Nope

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. They hated Manafort. Not Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn. That was the most convoluted peak TDS way of establishing a straw man.

Yes, Russia interfered, but the "collision" theory was a complete fraud.
    I could see how people might think this, but collusion requires way too much planning. They would have to work together. When Trump asked Russia and others to publish Clinton’s emails and find all of them one could see how boots, djohn and others would go ballistic.
    The MSM I read basically stated exactly what I have. Collusion requires way too much interwoven planning that just was not there. I stated this numerous times to a hopeful djohn.

Anyways we have an election coming up. Worried about more interference? I am. Red team ain’t? How bout Darrin the neutral?

The president and his team, Manafort et al needed to be investigated, I’m glad we caught these traitors and made some money. But You don’t think we needed an investigation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean like what he did to Ted Cruz?
    That was funny, yeah?

My Team