Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why have Trash and his mafiya been "forgetting", lying, obstructing about their Russian contacts?

Why are Trash and mafiya LYING that it was Ukraine, not Pootin, who colluded with Trash?

Why is Trash blocking access to Mueller's evidence? Why is Trash blocking his mafiya from appearing Congress?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Thanks. How long have you been pimping this IG report? Is this a new report, or is this the one you went "all-in on" months and months ago?

And I think he somehow pulls re-election off, too.
    I've been pimping much longer than months and months ago Horowitz announced the investigation of March 2018.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been pimping much longer than months and months ago Horowitz announced the investigation of March 2018.
    Fair to say this report is your final trump card, the "BOOM" card if you will?

Personally, I think it's Red Pill Mueller Report, honestly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yep.

Similarly, the Joe Biden-Ukrainegate is a even flimsier iteration of the Russian collusion narrative.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Pizza Crusader is afraid to talk to me anymore, but I'm just wondering what Team Dennison thinks the IG Report is going to say.

Yes they spied and they're all traitors and should be sent to GITMO!

The conspiracy theory that "western" ( TSA still can't name a country) intel infiltrated the Trump campaign through coffee boys makes no sense at all, and neither TSA nor any other Trumpette will ever spout more than innuendo about it.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Yep.

Similarly, the Joe Biden-Ukrainegate is a even flimsier iteration of the Russian collusion narrative.
    Biden is on camera bragging about holding up 1 billion in aid unless the prosecutor was fired and his son sat on the board of a company being investigated. Meanwhile the Russian collusion narrative accused Trump and his campaign of all sorts of that Mueller debunked. Explain how the Biden-Ukraingate is somehow flimsier than the debunked Russian collusion narrative.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why have Trash and his mafiya been "forgetting", lying, obstructing about their Russian contacts?

Why are Trash and mafiya LYING that it was Ukraine, not Pootin, who colluded with Trash?

Why is Trash blocking access to Mueller's evidence? Why is Trash blocking his mafiya from appearing Congress?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

The upcoming IG report and the Mueller report go hand in hand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden is on camera bragging about holding up 1 billion in aid unless the prosecutor was fired and his son sat on the board of a company being investigated. Meanwhile the Russian collusion narrative accused Trump and his campaign of all sorts of that Mueller debunked. Explain how the Biden-Ukraingate is somehow flimsier than the debunked Russian collusion narrative.
    that prosecutor wasn't doing about corruption. That's why everyone wanted him gone.

Why did Dennison do this all in secret with his personal lawyer?

If it's so legal and right and true and aboveboard, why all the secrecy then and why the stonewalling now? Just have evryone go under oath and explain how awesome they are.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Somebody said Durham was supposed to vindicate Barr

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously, all anyone needs to do is ask TSA or any other Trumpette their narrative of the whole Ukraine fiasco that explains the actions of Dennison and everyone else involved.

They will always run away.

Always.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The upcoming IG report and the Mueller report go hand in hand.

As giant wastes of taxpayer monies and massive nothingburgers?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why is Trash's personal lawyer pursuing corruption in Ukraine?

Isn't that the role of the FBI/CIA or State Dept?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The Russian investigation/Muller investigation were a total waste of taxpayer dollars and massive nothingburgers. I don’t feel it’s a waste of taxpayer dollars to find out how our intelligence agencies got everything so completely wrong in said investigations.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep.

Well, objectively, explained like this:

Biden is on camera bragging about holding up 1 billion in aid unless the prosecutor was fired and his son sat on the board of a company being investigated.
    ...makes it sound like you're wrong. Is this description of Ol Joe doing Democrat things fair and accurate?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think either are wastes of money. IG stuff is necessary oversight and the Mueller investigation was comparatively quick and cheap, especially after having more than half its cost recouped from Manafort.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Russian investigation/Muller investigation were a total waste of taxpayer dollars and massive nothingburgers. I don’t feel it’s a waste of taxpayer dollars to find out how our intelligence agencies got everything so completely wrong in said investigations.
    The fact that TSA doesn't care about Russian interference in the 2016 election is basically all you need to know about him.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that prosecutor wasn't doing about corruption. That's why everyone wanted him gone.

Why did Dennison do this all in secret with his personal lawyer?

If it's so legal and right and true and aboveboard, why all the secrecy then and why the stonewalling now? Just have evryone go under oath and explain how awesome they are.

and if their story is so perfect and legal

why did the traitor release the aid to ukraine?

why not continue to “pause” and root out “ukrainian corruption?

lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't read the report... but knows what it says.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, objectively, explained like this:

...makes it sound like you're wrong. Is this description of Ol Joe doing Democrat things fair and accurate?
    What makes you say that's doing "Democrat things"?

Joe did this all in the open. Getting rid of this guy was US and international policy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    his son sat on the board of a company being investigated.
    When President Trump appointed his son-in-law Jared Kushner as a senior advisor, the appointment appeared to run afoul of the federal anti-nepotism statute. The statute specifies both that the prohibition against hiring family members applies to the president and that sons-in-law are family members.[i] Given the even closer proximity of their relationship, President Trump’s more recent hiring of his daughter Ivanka Trump seems to be an even more apparent violation of the statute. Overturning decades of precedent,[ii] however, the Department of Justice’s Office of Legal Counsel released an opinion shortly after Mr. Kushner’s appointment concluding that, based on another statute, the president is exempt from the anti-nepotism statute when hiring White House employees.[iii]

Whether or not this legal analysis holds up, President Trump’s hiring of his son-in-law and daughter undoubtedly violates the intended purpose of the anti-nepotism statute. Originally passed after President Kennedy appointed his brother as attorney general, the statute manifestly aims to prevent the president from appointing family members to government positions.[iv] Allowing nepotism – especially at the highest level of government – undermines the integrity of the Administration’s policy making.[v] President Trump’s appointments of his daughter and son-in-law make clear that he is not interested in selecting the most qualified candidates, and also may violate President Trump’s own Ethics Pledge.[vi] Neither Mr. Kushner nor Ms. Trump has any significant experience in policymaking.[vii] For example, Mr. Kushner has little experience in his expanding portfolio of assigned areas of responsibilities, which include: brokering Middle East peace, solving the opioid crisis, improving government through data and technology, reforming the criminal justice system, reforming veterans care, and managing diplomatic relations with Mexico and China.[viii] These appointments also are likely to inhibit the ability of other government employees to give candid opinions about policy proposals and personnel matters for fear of alienating the president’s family members.[ix]

Moreover, serving as a presidential advisor to a close family member raises a larger and more serious question about whether Ms. Trump’s and Mr. Kushner’s primary allegiance is to the Cons ution or to President Trump personally and his brand. In a monarchy, these interests may be one and the same, but not necessarily in a democracy.

President Trump’s nepotism is especially concerning given this White House’s lax approach to ethical misconduct.[x] The White House counsel has already failed to take significant disciplinary action for clear ethics violations by Kellyanne Conway (violations that expressly benefitted Ms. Trump, though Ms. Trump was not implicated in them), and it is not known whether the White House Counsel made the appropriate referral to the Department of Justice’s Office of Public Integrity in another incident of apparent ethical misconduct. Based on this track record, it is even less likely the president’s own family members would be held accountable.

Mr. Kushner’s and Ms. Trump’s appointments as presidential advisors are all the more concerning because of the high risk that they carry their own significant conflicts of interest. Like the president, both have refused to put their assets in a blind trust to be sold – the most effective method to avoid conflicts of interest.[xi] Although they have taken some steps to reduce possible conflicts of interest,[xii] their many remaining assets place them in an ethical minefield. Mr. Kushner retains extensive real estate properties in multiple American cities, and has reported large lines of credit with several major banks for which he retains personal liability.[xiii] Ms. Trump retains sole ownership and veto power over her international fashion franchise, and recently received preliminary approval for several trademark applications in China.[xiv] She also has a large stake in the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C.[xv] In addition, the fact that they are married complicates the risks; under the applicable criminal statute they share any conflicts of interest that arise, even if that conflict arises from the other partner’s assets.[xvi] The fact that their financial interests overlap in some cases with those of the president further complicates the web of conflicts they may face since they may have duplicative and reinforcing incentives to advance those interests.

To avoid conflicts arising from these holdings, Mr. Kushner and Ms. Trump should recuse themselves from a wide variety of issues likely to be addressed by the Trump administration, including many related to the real estate industry, the financial services industry, taxes, trade matters involving China, and intellectual property.[xvii] However, using recusals to address their conflicts of interest does not account for their wide-ranging areas of responsibility, the fluid nature of the policy-making process, and the reality of situations where it is difficult to step out of the room when the president needs and is seeking advice from his most trusted advisors. They would also need to avoid anything to do with the Trump Washington, D.C. hotel, including even suggesting that an official event be held there.[xviii] If such conflicts of interest arise – which seems all but inevitable given their wide spheres of influence – and one or both of them fail to recuse themselves, they may subordinate America’s interests to their own and even open themselves to criminal prosecution.[xix]

The concern that the couple’s financial interests and their official positions would intersect has already materialized. On April 6, the same day that Ms. Trump and Mr. Kushner dined with Chinese President Xi Jinping and his wife at a dinner hosted by the president at Mar-a-Lago, the Chinese government provisionally approved three new trademarks for the Ivanka Trump brand.[xx] Having approved these trademarks, the Chinese seemingly sent a message that they are prepared to engage with Ms. Trump and Mr. Kushner by providing them with business favors. Ms. Trump’s acceptance of these benefits highlights the significant conflicts of interest she and her husband will face and her susceptibility to potential violations of the foreign emoluments clause of the U.S. Cons ution.

Moreover, the public does not know the full extent of the possible conflicts of interest Mr. Kushner and Ms. Trump may face. Mr. Kushner has yet to disclose many of the investors and creditors for the family real estate holdings in which he reports a financial interest, which may well create further conflicts, and there is little transparency or limitation placed on the overseas activities of Ms. Trump’s businesses or on the benefits that may be conferred by foreign governments to enhance her brand marketability and consumer access while she serves as a federal official.[xxi]

In addition, Mr. Kushner’s failure to report foreign government contacts on his national security questionnaire, including his meetings with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak and with the head of a Russian state-owned bank during the transition period, raise separate national security and conflict of interest concerns.[xxii] Mr. Kushner’s attorney called the omissions “an error,” [xxiii] and informed the FBI that he will be providing supplemental information.[xxiv] Punishment for failing to disclose foreign contacts on a national security questionnaire or in an FBI interview can be severe.[xxv] Officials can lose access to intelligence or face criminal penalties for making a false statement.[xxvi] Several House members have also called for Mr. Kushner’s security clearance to be suspended.[xxvii]
    https://www.citizensforethics.org/ne...-ivanka-trump/

Sure, let's investigate Biden's time at Burisma, too.

https://www.salon.com/2019/07/09/jar...erest_partner/
    Jared Kushner and the Qatar blockade: Conflict of interest?
    Jared Kushner might have supported the Qatar blockade due to being denied financial support for his family company.
    I think Biden was hired ultimately to partially shield Burisma from investigations into it's past corruption. I don't think Biden's kid likely did anything that rises to the scale of warranting charges, but it sure stinks, almost as much as Kushner and Invanka's participation.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    https://www.citizensforethics.org/ne...-ivanka-trump/

Sure, let's investigate Biden's time at Burisma, too.

https://www.salon.com/2019/07/09/jar...erest_partner/

I think Biden was hired ultimately to partially shield Burisma from investigations into it's past corruption. I don't think Biden's kid likely did anything that rises to the scale of warranting charges, but it sure stinks, almost as much as Kushner and Invanka's participation.
    Biden’s son didn’t do anything illegal by taking the job.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Didn't read the report... but knows what it says.
    Yes I know it debunked the Russian collusion narrative. Only a fool would say otherwise.

1. "The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

2. "The investigation examined whether [contacts between Russia and Trump figures] involved or resulted in coordination or a conspiracy with the Trump Campaign and Russia, including with respect to Russia providing assistance to the Campaign in exchange for any sort of favorable treatment in the future. Based on the available information, the investigation did not establish such coordination."

3. "The investigation did not establish that [Carter] Page coordinated with the Russian government in its efforts to interfere with the 2016 election."

4. "The Office did not identify evidence in those [contacts between Russians and people around Trump after the GOP convention] of coordination between the Campaign and the Russian government."

5. "The Office did not identify evidence of a connection between Manafort's sharing polling data and Russia's interference in the election ... [and] the investigation did not establish that Manafort otherwise coordinated with the Russian government on its election-interference efforts."

6. "The investigation did not establish that these [contacts between Russians and people around Trump during the transition] reflected or cons uted coordination between the Trump Campaign and Russia in its election interference activities."

7. "The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons conspired or coordinated with the [Russian disinformation campaign]."

Do you need a refresher on what the Russian collusion narrative was?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes I know it debunked the Russian collusion narrative. Only a fool would say otherwise.

1. "The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

2. "The investigation examined whether [contacts between Russia and Trump figures] involved or resulted in coordination or a conspiracy with the Trump Campaign and Russia, including with respect to Russia providing assistance to the Campaign in exchange for any sort of favorable treatment in the future. Based on the available information, the investigation did not establish such coordination."

3. "The investigation did not establish that [Carter] Page coordinated with the Russian government in its efforts to interfere with the 2016 election."

4. "The Office did not identify evidence in those [contacts between Russians and people around Trump after the GOP convention] of coordination between the Campaign and the Russian government."

5. "The Office did not identify evidence of a connection between Manafort's sharing polling data and Russia's interference in the election ... [and] the investigation did not establish that Manafort otherwise coordinated with the Russian government on its election-interference efforts."

6. "The investigation did not establish that these [contacts between Russians and people around Trump during the transition] reflected or cons uted coordination between the Trump Campaign and Russia in its election interference activities."

7. "The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons conspired or coordinated with the [Russian disinformation campaign]."

Do you need a refresher on what the Russian collusion narrative was?
    Same Cherry picked talking points from the Report you won't read.

You won't read it, because you know I am right about the obstruction of justice parts.

You switch up to "criminal conspiracy" because yes, they colluded by any reasonable, common definition.

Thread Information