Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    well, they knew the dossier was unverified. thats different than knowing the claims had specifically been refuted.

i think wallace will grill him generally as to the report and all the wrongdoing
    That specific claim was specifically refuted to the FBI almost a year before.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well, they knew the dossier was unverified. thats different than knowing the claims had specifically been refuted.

i think wallace will grill him generally as to the report and all the wrongdoing
    Was brought out word for word that the guy who initiated this pee talk said it was purely hearsay, for all he knew it was bull .
    So why even bring it up, Comey? Obvious ass Comey was trying to smear Don.

I'd say the exact same thing if some rumor about Hillary being peed on by lesbos was some hearsay rumor with no verification. Should not even have been allowed.
    You know as a lawyer it's like the ancient trick of asking some super loaded salacious question to pollute and manipulate the jury and then saying "I'll withdraw the question your honor."

Comey should be grilled over this. Of course he will have some evasive bull answer.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The problem with Barr and Durham is that they’re politically attached to Trump.

That’s why the IGC investigation always had more value, whatever the result.
    Horowitz report was brutal for the FBI, but even he admitted his limitations. Both Barr and Durham don’t immediately come out with those statements if they don’t have the goods.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Horowitz report was brutal for the FBI, but even he admitted his limitations. Both Barr and Durham don’t immediately come out with those statements if they don’t have the goods.
    Durham gave Horowitz his goods and Horowitz said it affected nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    horowitz also raised his concerns as to how somebody heading an ongoing investigations can even have any opinions as to the conclusions... that signals his conclusions are pre-determined

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What statements, that they disagree with the IG conclusion?

One limitation the IG didn’t have was access to evidence, so not quite sure what these ‘goods’ supposedly are and how they were missed by the IG...

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    horowitz also raised his concerns as to how somebody heading an ongoing investigations can even have any opinions as to the conclusions... that signals his conclusions are pre-determined
    That portion of his investigation could already be concluded, thus determined. Did Horowitz interview anyone in Italy? Australia? Mifsud? Halper? No. Barr and Durham did. Horowitz was limited in that regard.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    What statements, that they disagree with the IG conclusion?

One limitation the IG didn’t have was access to evidence, so not quite sure what these ‘goods’ supposedly are and how they were missed by the IG...
    Horowitz testified his access to evidence was limited. Limited to government phones, limited to government emails, limited to the FBI/DOJ, and limited to those still currently in the government. Think of how many high level officials were out of government when he was investigating. Zero subpoena power there. Horowitz couldn’t investigate the CIA, and according to Brennan he kick started the whole thing.

“I wanted to make sure that every information and bit of intelligence that we had was shared with the bureau [FBI] so that they could take it. It was well beyond my mandate as director of CIA to follow on any of those leads that involved U.S. persons. But I made sure that anything that was involving U.S. persons, including anything involving the individuals involved in the Trump campaign, was shared with the bureau.”

Do you now see Horowitz limitations to evidence?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

muh letters from Congress

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Horowitz testified his access to evidence was limited. Limited to government phones, limited to government emails, limited to the FBI/DOJ, and limited to those still currently in the government. Think of how many high level officials were out of government when he was investigating. Zero subpoena power there. Horowitz couldn’t investigate the CIA, and according to Brennan he kick started the whole thing.

“I wanted to make sure that every information and bit of intelligence that we had was shared with the bureau [FBI] so that they could take it. It was well beyond my mandate as director of CIA to follow on any of those leads that involved U.S. persons. But I made sure that anything that was involving U.S. persons, including anything involving the individuals involved in the Trump campaign, was shared with the bureau.”

Do you now see Horowitz limitations to evidence?
    No I haven’t heard that testimony from Horowitz. When was that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    13 minutes of fail

But, especially starting at 11:15

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    No I haven’t heard that testimony from Horowitz. When was that?
    That’ll be a tough one for me to find. I’ll take a brief look.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i think you're using hoax pretty loosely. it was a legitimate investigation that ultimately didnt produce evidence to support charges. not the first time that ever happened
    The problem is that most of the people who were charged were foreign nationals and unavailable to investigators, and so many of the people that were investigated actively lied and destroyed evidence. That very heavy caveat hangs over all of this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I devoted 8 years of my life to public service I can comprehend them just fine

I called the Trump/Russia hoax and FISA abuse. My critical thinking is fine. You’re projecting again.
    (shrugs) I have little doubt you understand the public service part. The part I am questioning is the ethical and competent part.

If your critical thinking is that great, why did you fall for pizzagate? You carry a reminder of your failure in critical thinking in each post here. Does that not concern you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (shrugs) I have little doubt you understand the public service part. The part I am questioning is the ethical and competent part.

If your critical thinking is that great, why did you fall for pizzagate? You carry a reminder of your failure in critical thinking in each post here. Does that not concern you?

Look at his sig

But, I guess pizza is your participation trophy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The problem is that most of the people who were charged were foreign nationals and unavailable to investigators, and so many of the people that were investigated actively lied and destroyed evidence. That very heavy caveat hangs over all of this.
    thats not even relevant to the point. just because there were no charges doesnt mean the investigation was a hoax

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thats not even relevant to the point. just because there were no charges doesnt mean the investigation was a hoax
    The collusion part was the "hoax", not Russian election meddling

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Should I post pics of Obama and Hillary with the same dude?

I'm not sure what your point is here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I stand by my last comment

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Whoever wrote that headline has serious reading comprehension problems.

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

You'd make a great cop. You: "Did you rob the bank?". Bank Robber: "No." You:"Ok, that proves you didn't rob the bank."

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Who would have thought the Obama appointed IG would be helping me of all people to push a narrative
    What the does he know? He only wrote the damn thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’ll be a tough one for me to find. I’ll take a brief look.
    I find it hard to believe he would omit such an important piece of information from the report. The report itself actually touts the large amount of interviewed personnel, evidentiary do ents and thoroughness.

Nevertheless, even if it’s true, it does nothing to dispel the notion that Barr and Durham are much more politically expedient to the administration. Which doesn’t mean whatever findings and proceedings should be discarded outright (much like the Steel report wasn’t), but certainly any announcements should probably be scrutinized with that in mind (personally I would be more interested in actual criminal case outcomes, if any).

Thread Information