View Poll Results: If you didn't vote last election because of hilary, will you vote this time?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 33.33%
  • No

2 66.67%
  • depends on who wins the dem nomination

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    please vote

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Trill worried that woke whitey won't show up for the corpse of Joe Biden

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    projecting much? I supported both Warren and Bernie's campaigns. Seeing what the DNC did to ensure their guy's path to the nomination is easier is unsettling to say the least.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol @ you assuming the corpse of Joe Biden already has the nomination. he won't be able to hide his decrepitude. he looks and sounds terrible. fortunately for Biden and the GOP, Trump has lowered the bar for mental/verbal competence considerably.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Pointless poll tbh. Democrat or Republican, anyone who spends time posting on a political messageboard isn’t representative of the general population where 1 out of every 2 people don’t vote.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol @ you assuming the corpse of Joe Biden already has the nomination. he won't be able to hide his decrepitude. he looks and sounds terrible. fortunately for Biden and the GOP, Trump has lowered the bar for mental/verbal competence considerably.
    I think he has it nearly wrapped up. Bernie's not delivering on getting young people to the polls in states that matter and it would take landslide wins in the rust belt and probably a decent showing in Florida to give him any shot whatsoever in a brokered convention with a plurality of the vote. In retrospect I wish Bernie would have gone harder at Biden in the debates about Social Security, Medicare, and Iraq to remind everyone why Biden is such a ty candidate.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good for you, don't stop believing comrade

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he has it nearly wrapped up. Bernie's not delivering on getting young people to the polls in states that matter and it would take landslide wins in the rust belt and probably a decent showing in Florida to give him any shot whatsoever in a brokered convention with a plurality of the vote. In retrospect I wish Bernie would have gone harder at Biden in the debates about Social Security, Medicare, and Iraq to remind everyone why Biden is such a ty candidate.
    The latest FL poll is pretty brutal for Bernie. Pissing off Cubans and Jews is not a formula for success there.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden has it wrapped up. Easy win for Trump.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All the Chumpettes voted for her last time, bruh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DNC bad now

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could be over by next week though.

Michigan is not looking too good for him. He knows this. Reason why he just cancelled a scheduled rally in Missisippi to go to Michigan.

Two more southern states next week that are pretty much Biden's. Idaho and North Dakoda are leaning Bernie's but they're so delegate poor that he can win 100% on both and still have less delegates than Missouri and Missisippi combined.

Bernie has mishandled how he's running his campaign as of the last week or so. Now he looks desperate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the economy tanks for months on end, Joe may have a good shot.

I mean, we'd be in another financial crisis, but at least you guys would finally be rid of drumpf.

Good times

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I mean, we'd be in another financial crisis, but at least you guys would finally be rid of drumpf.

Good times
    the covid fiasco is about as good a pitch for medicare for all as any. wonder if sanders will weaponize it as a last gasp

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Unless I’m missing something there’s not gonna be a brokered convention or super delegates, only two people left in the race and they’re the only two with a material amount of delegates. It would be really unlikely for neither one to end up with a majority. Sanders will have around ~50 delegates of ground he needs to make up after ST but you’re right it’s going to be an uphill battle. Florida is going to be huge for Biden and I don’t see NY bring great for Bernie either. There aren’t any big states left that he can rely on to pick up a lot of delegates.

All that being said, call me crazy but I still give him a 10% to 15% chance. Biden won’t be able to hide his dementia as much anymore and the slate of states next week could help Sanders. He needs to make up ground next week, particularly in Michigan, and then he needs to crush Biden in the next debate. Not probable but possible.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Good times
    Other than the stock market is the economy really tanking? As long as unemployment stays low I don’t think it hurts Teflon Don very much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not having any debates between february 25 and march 15 is a pretty sizeable gap given how much has happened since that last debate, especially after there were 3 in february

a 1 on 1 debate (lol tulsi technically would qualify because she has a delagate iirc) would be bernie's best opportunity to try to make his case, because the narrative is all biden right now

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    not having any debates between february 25 and march 15 is a pretty sizeable gap given how much has happened since that last debate, especially after there were 3 in february

a 1 on 1 debate (lol tulsi technically would qualify because she has a delagate iirc) would be bernie's best opportunity to try to make his case, because the narrative is all biden right now
    I think they’re going to (and they should) change the rules to Tulsi can’t qualify (albeit if she managed to qualify for the debate it probably helps Bernie because she’d rip into Biden ).

Having so little time between South Carolina and Super Tuesday is what they should change. There should be a debate before Super Tuesday that doesn’t get drowned out by South Carolina results.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I voted because Clinton was running!
    no!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I posted an article on this. That is the rule; but DNC basically said they can change their rules because fairness. Tulsi will not be at the next debate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't vote for a man with dementia. I'm sorry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't vote for a man with dementia. I'm sorry.
    Yeah I might sit this election out too

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I might sit this election out too
    Depends on if Biden has a chance to win in Texas, amirite?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Depends on hur dur, hur dur?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Bernie miraculously wins then I will vote for him. Otherwise, I will not vote for Biden. I do think that people who are in swing states should vote for Biden should he get the nominee. I'm in red Texas so me not voting for Biden won't make a difference.

Thread Information