Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paul Garcia pAulGarciaNBA
    ·
    6 min
    Spurs win projection: 25.6 wins, 3 games behind Phoenix (8th) out West.

Per CTG, the Spurs are playing like a 32.5 win team.

Draft projection via Tankathon: 5th pick with 9% chance at number 1 overall pick.

Toughest schedule left in league

Oh yes, that would be amazing. Keep losing please

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anybody else watching the clippers rockets game? Refreshing watching real basketball tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And his failure to develop any offensive repertoire. He had a wide open 6/7 footer tonight and chose to take it to the hole without much determination and got blocked. Pretty typical.
    Poeltl was also in a situation where he had the ball 10 ft from the basket, and the defender took a step back to keep him from driving. Poeltl looked around desperately for somebody to pass the ball to, while he was 10 ft from the basket, wide open. It was pathetic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poeltl was also in a situation where he had the ball 10 ft from the basket, and the defender took a step back to keep him from driving. Poeltl looked around desperately for somebody to pass the ball to, while he was 10 ft from the basket, wide open. It was pathetic.
    Yeah, I was yelling for him to shoot - one of the few times I recall actually yelling all season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey guess what losing teams probably have starters who are plus minus negative. Still using plus minus... wow
    Box Plus Minus is a better stat to use...and their BPM's don't paint a pretty picture either, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    85-90 sixers up, 10:32, pop subs gay out and enters DDR. Our "death line up" of mills, marco, DDR, carrol, Poodle. 1:55 seconds later we are down 85-98. COMON POP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, is this a good year to have a lottery pick? Anyone awesome going to be available? I don't follow college/international play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, is this a good year to have a lottery pick? Anyone awesome going to be available? I don't follow college/international play.
    Wiseman out of Memphis should be the #1 pick at this point. Outside of the top 3 picks this is supposed to be a weak draft class.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wiseman out of Memphis should be the #1 pick at this point. Outside of the top 3 picks this is supposed to be a weak draft class.
    Thanks bro.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah this is the worse draft to tank but they do have a lot of good PG in top 17 and you know Poop loves drafting PG...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have my issues with DeRozan but he’s played very well the past few games.
    this means what? u want to keep him now??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey guess what losing teams probably have starters who are plus minus negative. Still using plus minus... wow
    exactly..we are losing because DDR and LMA suck...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this means what? u want to keep him now??
    No. I want him gone. But in evaluating the past few games and what ails the team? He’s not the problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's gassed and shot an airball. It happens. But he still lunged out the end line going after his own rebound. At least he's acting like he gives a damn. He's got more boards than the 6'11" Aldridge.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would rather watch this garbage time lineup for 48 minutes than the regular rotation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got hammered on the glass 51-32. But we held 'em to 115. Big defense improvement.

Its not that impressive bc phily is probably the only other team in the league that compete with the spurs in terms of poorly fitting together talent and constructing a non shooting too many big men roster. Only reason they are better is bc each of those players they have are better than our "stars" and at least they try shooting 3s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. I want him gone. But in evaluating the past few games and what ails the team? He’s not the problem.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not excited about this draft since outside of Wiseman it's guard heavy. Spurs already have like 50 guards on their roster. Adding another won't make a difference.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its not that impressive bc phily is probably the only other team in the league that compete with the spurs in terms of poorly fitting together talent and constructing a non shooting too many big men roster. Only reason they are better is bc each of those players they have are better than our "stars" and at least they try shooting 3s.
    Huh? What isn't impressive? Getting clobbered on the boards?

Thread Information