Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I exclude the 1996-1997 team due to the injuries to Robinson and Elliot. If not for those injuries they would have been a good team. This years team is healthy just the same as the 88 team was. I don't see the Spurs finishing any better than any season after the 88 season excluding the 97 season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking like it so far. That was the year I became a spurs fan as a kid. I got to go to my first spurs game that season. I remember it was against Milwaukee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If no trades are made and everyone remains healthy, yes it could be as bad as that. If a couple of our “stars” get injured, the team might win more games. But either way the spurs aren’t making the playoffs. And this isn’t a good year to have a good draft pick

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only if lma or derozan get hurt.i have to believe spurs win more then 21 games,id say 30

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    96-97 was pretty bad when Dave was shelved. 88-89 was bad without injury. Elliott and DR changed a lot the next year and the Spurs were pretty darn good for 7-8 years until Dave and Elliott miss almost all and half the season. The rest is history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    absolutely. Worst team in the league

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The league is awful. There is no talent

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The major problem IMHO is our “stars”, LMA and DDR are nothing more than placeholders. I’d just as soon see them gone ASAP.

Even though we have some young guys that might develop into something, we have no compelling players. No one comes even close to TP or Manu, both of whom almost everyone could tell had something really special about their game very early in the process (in Manu’s case, after he healed from injury). TD was a star the second he stepped on the court and is in an entirely other category. Murray might, maybe, but jury’s still out any no one else, even Lonnie is in the discussion.

Thread Information