Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yup, i feel like in pre season thats all we saw. Hopefully a sign of things to come. These are good problems doe, unlike the farmers, figuring out what to do with deFrozen and LMA. O yeah, and how to cope with davis bertrans straight balllin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi will spread everybody's asscheeks wide open on the playoffs. He's the best player in the World and his style of play is made for the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not sweating the Clipps. If the Lakers are healthy, I fear no team in the NBA.

People talk about Kiwi like he MJ or some . He's good, but he's not transcendent like a lot of you farmers think. No doubt in my mind AD >>> Playoff P. But let's compare Kiwi (9th year) to LBJ (17th year):

Player Efficiency Rating (PER): Kiwi (25.14 ); LBJ (27.65)
    Advantage: LBJ

Advantage: Kiwi - barely

FG%: Kiwi (44.2% LMAO) LBJ (49.3%)

3pt FG%: Kiwi (30.6% ); LBJ (35.1%)

Assists per game: Kiwi (5.4 LMAO); LBJ (11.0)
    Advantage: LBJ more than doubles Kiwi's assists, handles the ball more and still turns the ball over less

Turnovers per game: Kiwi (3.6); LBJ (3.2)

Steals per game: Kiwi (2.0); LBJ (1.2)
    Advantage: Kiwi

Rebounds per game: Kiwi (8.0); LBJ (7.4)

Blocks: Kiwi (0.8); LBJ (0.6)

Minutes played per game: Kiwi (31.8); LBJ (35.3)

Games played: Kiwi (13 LMAO); LBJ (17)
    Advantage: LBJ - no load of crap management

Free throws: Kiwi (83.5%); LBJ (68.0)

Out of 12 categories, here is the final tally: LBJ 7; Kiwi 5.

Even in his 17th year, LBJ still better than Kiwi. LBJ scores about the same as Kiwi, LBJ doubles his assists, LBJ's assist to turnover ratio is better, they rebound about the same, LBJ shoots better from the field and from 3, they both block shots about the same, and LBJ doesn't cheat the
    fans with load of crap management. If it were not for "superstar" calls and
    his 83% free throw shooting, I'm not sure Kiwi makes the all-star team. Talk about your NBA manufactured superstar

LBJ > KiwiPERIOD. And I trust our frontline vs Trez and Zu in a 7 game series. Any woman will tell you, size matters
    The bolded parts are not Advantages for Lebron.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The bolded parts are not Advantages for Lebron.
    Um, yes they are. Bron's not taking games off. Vogel is making a concerted effort to play Bron and AD together as much as possible. The more Bron plays the better his teammates learn how to play with and off of him. All this equates to team chemistry.

Of course I want to reduce Bron's workload, but the Lakers need to get a jump on team chemistry. The Clipps basically brought back their same team from last year. They added Kiwi, PG, and Harkless - the rest is basically their core from last year. Their core being in place is a reason why they can somewhat stay a top 4 west seed even when Kiwi load manages. The Lakers don't have that luxury, given that they are tryna have 9 new players gel.

I've seen other ways that Vogel is tryna "rest" Bron during games. As I mentioned before, Rondo is gonna be huge. Again, he's giving us 5.3 apg in about 20 minutes. I've seen him bringing the ball up and facilitating the offense - even with Bron on the floor. Just last night Rondo had 7 dimes vs 2 turnovers, in only 19 minutes (without him, we lose that game last night). He's gonna be key for the Lakers all year, for better or for worse.

Bron will get load managed later in the year but not until the team chemistry is sustainable enough to be somewhat compe ive without him on the floor. Clipps have that. Lakers are tryna get there.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Playing LeBron and AD 35 minutes per game just to barely beat lottery teams doesn't sound like an advantage to me, tbh. Especially with LeBron's age and how injury-prone AD is.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Playing LeBron and AD 35 minutes per game just to barely beat lottery teams doesn't sound like an advantage to me, tbh. Especially with LeBron's age and how injury-prone AD is.
    I mean kawahi knees make him seem like he’s 35 and PG shoulders have been an issue since indy. He’s extremely Injury prone too. AD is 26 he can handle 30+ min and Lebron is averaging the least minutes in years. But That aside for us to compete we need to defend the 3 better and get more production from the bench or make a trade . I mean we’re winning all games we should be winning and people say their lottery teams so then should be we losing? Lol I don’t get the concept. If we had 6 loses people would say we’re over rated but we have 2 and people say it’s a soft schedule which it is but it’s stupid thinking . Next month we’ll face much stronger teams and we’ll see what we’re made of. Looking forward to it

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Here's a fun fact: Kiwi has missed more games than AD, yet AD is considered the "injury prone" player.

Kiwi is in his 9th year. Should have played 738 regular season games (82x9 for you farmers ). He played 480 (missed 35% of his games due to injury).

AD is in his 8th year Should have played 656 regular season games. He played 483 (missed 27% of games due to injury). AD has played 3 more career games despite not being in the league as long

Still not convinced? There's more. Kiwi has played in 82 TOTAL regular season games since 2017 (9 for Spurs, 60 for Raps, 13 for the Clipps). But AD is injury prone?

Kiwi's already "load managing" a mere 13 games into the season. Can't play B2B? I think something really is wrong with his knee/quad areas that the Clipps not telling the world. If he has a degenerative condition that I read about he will have to load manage the rest of his career. He's already 29. Sad tbh.

Back to AD. He played 75 games in 2016, 75 games in 2017, 56** last year, and 100% of all games this year. He still gets nicked up but to his credit he's playing and not load managing. Plus he's just entering his prime at 26. Not worried here.

**AD would have likely played 70+ but the Pels held him out of games for PR reasons after the botched trade to the Kang.

Boiled down: AD has been way more durable than Kiwi the last 3 years and countingPERIOD.
    Last edited by LkrFan; 11-28-2019 at 01:50 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And Bron been off since April. He rested AF

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dwert played like 9 games last year. He rested too.

Bron, AD and Dwert (arguably our 3 best players) are all rested and playing with "something to prove" this year. Me likey

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Um, yes they are. Bron's not taking games off. Vogel is making a concerted effort to play Bron and AD together as much as possible. The more Bron plays the better his teammates learn how to play with and off of him. All this equates to team chemistry.

Of course I want to reduce Bron's workload, but the Lakers need to get a jump on team chemistry. The Clipps basically brought back their same team from last year. They added Kiwi, PG, and Harkless - the rest is basically their core from last year. Their core being in place is a reason why they can somewhat stay a top 4 west seed even when Kiwi load manages. The Lakers don't have that luxury, given that they are tryna have 9 new players gel.

I've seen other ways that Vogel is tryna "rest" Bron during games. As I mentioned before, Rondo is gonna be huge. Again, he's giving us 5.3 apg in about 20 minutes. I've seen him bringing the ball up and facilitating the offense - even with Bron on the floor. Just last night Rondo had 7 dimes vs 2 turnovers, in only 19 minutes (without him, we lose that game last night). He's gonna be key for the Lakers all year, for better or for worse.

Bron will get load managed later in the year but not until the team chemistry is sustainable enough to be somewhat compe ive without him on the floor. Clipps have that. Lakers are tryna get there.
    As if it's so hard to play with Lebron. Run somewhere and he'll find you for a good look. Otherwise get out of the way and let him workk 1v1. Also you won't get a problem if you play him 31 or 32 minutes a game, instead of 35/36. Plenty of time to build chemistry.
    Also, while the Clips kept three core piecec in Bev, Lou and Montrezl, they also lost key players in Gallo and SGA. As is, they're far from the same team as they were last year. Kiwi, PG, Zu (he had 26 games with the Clips in 2018), Patterson, McGruder, Harkless. That's six new rotation players for this season. Five if you count out Zu.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Speaking of beating lottery teams...Clippers got spanked tonight by a lottery team that had lost 10 of 11. Don't be surprised if players on the team start to resent KL's load management while they bust their asses every night.
    Last edited by namlook; 11-29-2019 at 10:55 PM.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yew got dettt right sweetheart

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Looking like fraudulent pretenders once again. Pathetic.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Speaking of beating lottery teams...Clippers got spanked tonight by a lottery team that had lost 10 of 11. Don't be surprised if players on the team start to resent KL's load management while they bust their asses every night.
    Bingo! They are busting their asses. Kiwi picking and choosing when he feels like playing. I could see Somali calling him out tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Autist thought hed win a ring with playoff P

5pts..Your robin 5 pts

Kiwi 40% FG

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bingo! They are busting their asses. Kiwi picking and choosing when he feels like playing. I could see Somali calling him out tbh.
    worst. He gets to shot 25 shots a game to his hearts content while joe ingles son playing b2b after two major injury

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Looking like fraudulent pretenders once again. Pathetic.
    we should have lost to Memphis CHi and New Orleans. Y’all straight lol . games happen

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    worst. He gets to shot 25 shots a game to his hearts content while joe ingles son playing b2b after two major injury

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    To be fair, Rodney McGruder was injured otherwise clips would have won tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    To be fair, Rodney McGruder was injured otherwise clips would have won tbh.
    Hmm. Rodney the real Clippers MVP?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Against that vaunted Spurs defense...the likes of a male person named "Patty" and Marco and the gang. Totally understandable.
    Autist thought hed win a ring with playoff P

5pts..Your robin 5 pts

Kiwi 40% FG

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    Playoff piss at it again... he aint ever good enough to help beat LeKang on the road

And kiwi has been overrated for the year per par, he's not even performing better than old teammate siakam..

Thread Information