Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For example, lower the amount of national TV games for the Warriors and Pelicans (at least until Zion gets back).

I realize the NBA creates TV schedules ahead of the season start so injuries, trades, or unanticipated bad teams like the Spurs and Warriors are not factored in, but is the NBA allowed to flex games in and out of TNT and ESPN assuming start times are compatible?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    They can flex games and they've done it before, but it's not like there's always been better alternatives. Like, for instance, Lakers/Pelicans is on ESPN next Wednesday, but the only other options in that late window are Wizards/Suns, Thunder/Blazers and Warriors/Bulls. Does anyone really think those games will be any better?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For example, lower the amount of national TV games for the Warriors and Pelicans (at least until Zion gets back).

I realize the NBA creates TV schedules ahead of the season start so injuries, trades, or unanticipated bad teams like the Spurs and Warriors are not factored in, but is the NBA allowed to flex games in and out of TNT and ESPN assuming start times are compatible?
    Because the NBA knows band wagon fans still watch the nuts they rode last. That's the Wereiors (lol) and the Zionicants.

Thread Information