Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    shouldve trade him home to dc for beal...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i watched and agree that hes the main engine in offense, he penetrates nicely but it has poorly impact on points and assists. Plus he makes a lot of turnovers. A lot of work to do. There is a potential but he is not that guy u build a team around. Btw the amount of rebounds he has, just show how badly our forwards are. Point guard should be focus on assisting and scoring and murray isnt so great in this.
    I see his ceiling as a Westbrook type of player. We aren't seeing him play his best basketball right now and probably won't until next season, but once he gets his mojo back and stops playing feebly due to fear of reinjury, I could see him being the proper engine of an offense. The only thing stopping him is his shot, which he has a lot of work to do on, but overall I wouldn't watch his present stats as a testament of his value to a team. As for the amount of rebounds, I disagree, you can see Dejounte pulling effort on every rebound both O and D and, just like Westbrook, he's bound to get them no matter the team surrounding him - and I see it as an extremely valuable part of his game. Once (BIG IF) the front office manages to put a young, athletic team around him which gets accustomed to letting him grab the board and initiate transition O, we could be a scary team. He has a lot of work to do on his passing game as well; I won't deny it either. But there's a lot of things he's got that not many players have - I haven't even talked about his leadership skills. I'd like to judge Dejounte when he's as old as White is right now (which people don't do for some reason).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see his ceiling as a Westbrook type of player. We aren't seeing him play his best basketball right now and probably won't until next season, but once he gets his mojo back and stops playing feebly due to fear of reinjury, I could see him being the proper engine of an offense. The only thing stopping him is his shot, which he has a lot of work to do on, but overall I wouldn't watch his present stats as a testament of his value to a team. As for the amount of rebounds, I disagree, you can see Dejounte pulling effort on every rebound both O and D and, just like Westbrook, he's bound to get them no matter the team surrounding him - and I see it as an extremely valuable part of his game. Once (BIG IF) the front office manages to put a young, athletic team around him which gets accustomed to letting him grab the board and initiate transition O, we could be a scary team. He has a lot of work to do on his passing game as well; I won't deny it either. But there's a lot of things he's got that not many players have - I haven't even talked about his leadership skills. I'd like to judge Dejounte when he's as old as White is right now (which people don't do for some reason).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are undefeated when Instagram Baller doesn’t start #facts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are undefeated when Instagram Baller doesn’t start #facts
    He didn't play vs the blazers and we lost... He didn't start last game and we lost...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He didn't play vs the blazers and we lost... He didn't start last game and we lost...
    Spurs are undefeated when Instagram Baller comes off the bench. He belongs at the end of the bench tbqh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    two games? wow, that's quite a sample size, bruh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One would have a hard time arguing that Murray has not been the (or at least one of the) biggest disappointments so far this year.
    He is not Beli bad but for the expectations he has failed to rise up to meet them.
    Poor-really poor decisions
    Chaotic ball handling leads to turnovers
    Hardly anything getting easy shots off the pick and roll action which is what he absolutely should feast on.
    His defense has not been as bad as his offense but is no where near what was expected.
    He routinely gets scrapped off on picks or somehow lets opponents to drive by him to stir up mismatches.
    So far he has failed in the test for him to be what was expected.
    He needs to grow up/man up

Thread Information