Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    YOU GOT GOODELL YOU YOU YOU GOT CHEATRIOTS YOU YOU YOU GOT GOODELL YOU YOU YOU GOT CHEATRIOTS YOU YOU YOU GOT GOODELL YOU YOU YOU GOT CHEATRIOTS YOU YOU YOU GOT GOODELL YOU YOU YOU GOT CHEATRIOTS YOU YOU YOU GOT GOODELL YOU YOU YOU GOT CHEATRIOTS YOU YOU YOU GOT GOODELL YOU YOU YOU GOT CHEATRIOTS YOU YOU YOU GOT GOODELL YOU YOU YOU GOT CHEATRIOTS YOU YOU YOU GOT GOODELL YOU YOU YOU GOT CHEATRIOTS YOU YOU YOU GOT GOODELL YOU YOU YOU GOT CHEATRIOTS YOU YOU YOU GOT GOODELL YOU YOU YOU GOT CHEATRIOTS YOU YOU YOU GOT GOODELL YOU YOU YOU GOT CHEATRIOTS YOU YOU YOU GOT GOODELL YOU YOU YOU GOT CHEATRIOTS YOU YOU YOU GOT GOODELL YOU YOU YOU GOT CHEATRIOTS YOU YOU YOU GOT GOODELL YOU YOU YOU GOT CHEATRIOTS YOU YOU YOU GOT GOODELL YOU YOU YOU GOT CHEATRIOTS YOU YOU YOU GOT GOODELL YOU YOU YOU GOT CHEATRIOTS YOU YOU YOU GOT GOODELL YOU YOU YOU GOT CHEATRIOTS YOU YOU YOU GOT GOODELL YOU YOU YOU GOT CHEATRIOTS YOU YOU YOU GOT GOODELL YOU YOU YOU GOT CHEATRIOTS YOU YOU YOU GOT GOODELL YOU YOU YOU GOT CHEATRIOTS YOU YOU

Spurs Fan
    Post Count
    Patriots did nothing wrong lol. I agree that those two tripping calls were non-existent but that's on the refs, not the Pats. More importantly, regardless of those two calls, the fact of the matter is that the Cowboys had plenty of opportunities and did not execute offensively.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Patriots did nothing wrong lol. I agree that those two tripping calls were non-existent but that's on the refs, not the Pats. More importantly, regardless of those two calls, the fact of the matter is that the Cowboys had plenty of opportunities and did not execute offensively.
    They ALWAYS get the benefit of the doubt on those. It's not just this one game.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    They ALWAYS get the benefit of the doubt on those. It's not just this one game.
    IMO Patriots do their homework. In general Boston sports teams do. Leading up to the game they will give the League material on habits opponents have I.e. borderline penalties and it plants a seed in the refs mind to look out for it

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    how can you enjoy pro wrestling and then complain about football being rigged

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    how can you enjoy pro wrestling and then complain about football being rigged
    since when did I enjoy pro wrestling? I don't, it's fake and gay.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Any irony in this thread being created by the guy who watches the most NFL? Or are we not talking about that?

Thread Information