Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biggest concern is that PATFO will see the week back end of the West and keep this team together past the deadline.

Probably won't make it but it would be better to have a maximized pick, possibly Portland's mid-first round pick and Aaron Gordon heading into the off-season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tear it down, no. But, it's definitely time to get assets for veterans where you can. Trading Lamarcus and Deron makes all the sense in the world. DeRozan, has consistently shown the inability to push past the first round, cannot hit a three point shot and needs lots of volume to get his 20+ per game I think there are pieces in Murray, White, Semanic, Forbes, Johnson, and possibly Lyles to start a rebuild now and get ahead of the curve.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tear it down, no. But, it's definitely time to get assets for veterans where you can. Trading Lamarcus and Deron makes all the sense in the world. DeRozan, has consistently shown the inability to push past the first round, cannot hit a three point shot and needs lots of volume to get his 20+ per game I think there are pieces in Murray, White, Semanic, Forbes, Johnson, and possibly Lyles to start a rebuild now and get ahead of the curve.
    I defined a tear-down as moving our best players for assets with the goal of adding to those players by enhancing our pick, adding another from Portland or even Orlando and Aaron Gordon.

The Spurs have been slowly building towards the future but moving those two would just accelerate it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Celtics would be stupid to not trade for LMA they have a decent chance getting a ring but have much better chance getting a big like LMA. Yeah it could be a one year rental but if your this close to ringing you gotta go for it. A perfect trade would get us maybe Hayward or there Grizzlies pick that they have.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another good article. Thanks! People say that Spurstalk is getting invaded by trolls but I would say this is the best season of ST in years. Sadly we can't say the same for the Spurs but I still have hope esp after watching the first 3 quarters vs Philly and Lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs next six games;

Phoenix
    @ Houston
    Brooklyn
    LAC
    @ Memphis
    @ Dallas

I see 4 losses in their next six games.

Thread Information