Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never seen so much hype for a pg that is tentative and cant shoot lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A bunch of clowns being coached by a senile old man who still brings up the past every chance he gets

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Losing isn’t fun but any drama is on pop. You don’t do what he’s doing to the younger, more talented guys. You don’t ask your future to shut up and yo yo them around for the likes of Forbes, Mills & Beli. You invest in them. You build them up and you put them in a position to flourish and know they are the future.

This isn’t a team that is winning les. There is no Tim, Manu or TP playing. There’s no reason for these guys to shut up and take it when there isn’t a reason for it.

It’s completely bogus what pop is doing if we are being honest. This organization and its leaders are proving themselves severely lacking and I’m not even including Kawhi since that was him being a snake. But this team and this coach needs to do something fast before it’s too late. And now we have a rookie GM with no clout?

Let’s see if he’s worth anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully Dejounte will go Deron Williams on Pop and get the senile man ousted.
    Ha. If we get a return like Utah did for Deron, trade his high dribble, no shooting ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Losing isn’t fun but any drama is on pop. You don’t do what he’s doing to the younger, more talented guys. You don’t ask your future to shut up and yo yo them around for the likes of Forbes, Mills & Beli. You invest in them. You build them up and you put them in a position to flourish and know they are the future.

This isn’t a team that is winning les. There is no Tim, Manu or TP playing. There’s no reason for these guys to shut up and take it when there isn’t a reason for it.

It’s completely bogus what pop is doing if we are being honest. This organization and its leaders are proving themselves severely lacking and I’m not even including Kawhi since that was him being a snake. But this team and this coach needs to do something fast before it’s too late. And now we have a rookie GM with no clout?

Let’s see if he’s worth anything.
    Their refusal/fear to do or say anything is the same look Becky, Tim (no blame on Tim he doesn’t even want to be there) and co. had when they kept their asses glued to the bench after Pop was ejected. What an embarrassment to have to come out after the fact and say it was by committee. What a mess.

Pop has the entire organization held hostage at this point. He has the fans hostage at this point too. We can’t even genuinely root for our home town team right now.

Thanks for everything Pop, but you gotta go before you ruin the future your not even going to be a part of.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    todays nba

gots

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    williams? no Delonte needs to go Sprewel on Poop

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    btw Delonte Murray

called it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray is vastly over-rated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dejounte quoted as allegedly saying, through a burner account, (sic) " stop posting cause I got recipes on yo ass ho / Quit playing / You sound soooooo stoopid / Go wipe your ass your just left the club sis".

Not sure how much truth there is in any of this, but kind of a terrible look for Dejounte. Let's not act like it has any impact on his on-court production, though (unless it drags on like Forbes' child custody situation did).

E: just realized this has to be a scam on DJ. His alleged messages don't have every single word capitalized...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never seen so much hype for a pg that is tentative and cant shoot lol.
    That's my thing. I like DJ, and think he has a lot of potential...but that's all it is right now: potential.

Aside from his All-NBA Defense bid, he hasn't proven a goddamn thing. He is still a career 7.0/4.5/2.6 player (with a particularly low assist rate for a point), missed an entire year with injury, and hasn't accomplished much more than getting swept by the Warriors.

The fact that the Spurs were actually more compe ive last year with Bryn Forbes playing his role should be a red flag to him. Considering what he has actually done on the court, he should feel lucky to get the contract that he did. The Spurs bet on him, and so far he isn't pulling in the returns.

If he thinks unfollowing the Spurs on IG is really gonna send waves through the org, he is just showing his youth and acting like an en led millennial. It's like when you block your friend on FB because they disagree with one of your posts. Pop doesn't give a what DJ does online...he'd probably prefer Murray didn't engage in any of that nonsense tbh.

That said, Pop needs to give him a longer leash and let him come into himself instead of trying to bench the "future cornerstone" after a bad start to the season. You gotta know your personnel...everyone knew that Murray was going to take a demotion personally, and all signs are pointing to that being the case. This isn't Tim or Manu we are working with anymore.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray also changed his profile pic to be of him sporting New Balance and not his Spurs jersey

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    This immature clown isn't the future. Role player at best, even when some on ST thought he could be the pillar of a contender one day

He's a scrub outside this system and not much better in it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray also changed his profile pic to be of him sporting New Balance and not his Spurs jersey
    really?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is a dark cloud over DJ right now for sure and something is going on but he did just recently make his signing with NB official within the last week. Would make sense that NB would want him to change his profile to promote the brand he now represents. That picture means nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See that DJM has taken DMDR's advice on how to handle conflict.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s been like that since the ad campaign came out earlier this week.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This immature clown isn't the future. Role player at best, even when some on ST thought he could be the pillar of a contender one day

He's a scrub outside this system and not much better in it.
    He's a talented very young player coming off an ACL tear and on a very reasonable contract. The Spurs would have to be absolute morons to trade him away

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, to drink the kool-aid a little bit, Murray could be mad because the team is trading DeRozan. Pulling a Lowry so to speak.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a talented very young player coming off an ACL tear and on a very reasonable contract. The Spurs would have to be absolute morons to trade him away
    This

Also, to drink the kool-aid a little bit, Murray could be mad because the team is trading DeRozan. Pulling a Lowry so to speak.
    Hopefully. demae

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White >>> IB

White led this same team to the playoffs as the starting PG just saying. And if it wasnt for his own injuries and him being in and out of the lineup, could've easily been a Top 4 seed. Tbf to IB though, it's stupid that its painfully obvious that the problem is defense...and the guys who's minutes/roles Pop keeps playing with (Lyles, Carroll, IB) aren't the problem on defense. DNP-ing inelli was a good start. Hopefully its permanent although it would not shock me one bit if he's back in the rotation next game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very good chance that Murray will be a different player in a year or two, some guys take longer to recover than others

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray is vastly over-rated.
    Overrated or underrated isn’t the point. The Spurs are on the cusp of rebuilding, they need the youth engaged and leading the charge and empowered. They committed money to Dejounte and talked him up. To alienate him now? Is just flat out stupid even if he’s the most overrated player in nba history.

Thread Information