Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Murray handling conflict the best? No. But Pop is even worse and he’s the face of the organization. These guys are compe ive and they know the truth. They know that Beli/Forbes/Mills/Etc. Aren’t the future or better than them.

They know Pop plays favorites and isn’t playing people based on results. He will bash the defense, yet he’s not holding the players accountable....oh accept the guys like Lonnie who play 5 minutes total

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    idk if murray was following the spurs before but you would think so...
    He was.. I follow both, he always likes their posts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Murray handling conflict the best? No. But Pop is even worse and he’s the face of the organization. These guys are compe ive and they know the truth. They know that Beli/Forbes/Mills/Etc. Aren’t the future or better than them.

They know Pop plays favorites and isn’t playing people based on results. He will bash the defense, yet he’s not holding the players accountable....oh accept the guys like Lonnie who play 5 minutes total
    this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Murray handling conflict the best?l
    What conflict?

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Instagram Baller gonna instagram ball

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Losing a ton of games, despite expectations of being better than last year. Being benched, then started, then benched.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who gives a about social medias? That's all pretend stuff on a computer. Live in reality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Losing a ton of games, despite expectations of being better than last year. Being benched, then started, then benched.
    Maybe he's pulling the ol "delete my online life to prove I'm 100% dialed in" gimmick - he definitely loves to share the appearance of hard work and results

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, to drink the kool-aid a little bit, Murray could be mad because the team is trading DeRozan. Pulling a Lowry so to speak.
    I was thinking this cuz it seems him an Damar have grown close. I dont wanna lose Damar Derozan. I did at 1st, but not now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe he's pulling the ol "delete my online life to prove I'm 100% dialed in" gimmick - he definitely loves to share the appearance of hard work and results
    I don’t have a read on what is going on honestly; Im saying on the surface at least we can see why there would be frustration and friction and there is some smoke coupled with very questionable decisions by Pop that lead one (at least me) to err on the side of “Pop isn’t doing a very good job this year”

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right now nobody can be untouchable specially Pop.
    I don’t care about any player right now.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, to drink the kool-aid a little bit, Murray could be mad because the team is trading DeRozan. Pulling a Lowry so to speak.
    I think this is on point. Seems they have gotten close when u see them interacting during games and attending events.

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i been hearing from so many people that a trade is going down... when??? what are we waiting for. can't actually be waiting for bobblehead night... but knowing the org that would be the penny pinching thing to do lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He could've unfollowed Spurs to hide his embarrassment of being outed by that IG hoe. Otherwise, this is pissing me off...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hmm. I'll just wait until something more concrete than Instagram habits/patterns for now. Although, it was a bit interesting to hear at first.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Overrated or underrated isn’t the point. The Spurs are on the cusp of rebuilding, they need the youth engaged and leading the charge and empowered. They committed money to Dejounte and talked him up. To alienate him now? Is just flat out stupid even if he’s the most overrated player in nba history.

You're finally starting to embrace the idea that some kind of rebuild is inevitable. The only real question is how they go about it. But one thing is for sure - the future of the rebuild is built around youth. Even if they manage to bring in a star or two, the key to being able to afford them is cheap contracts elsewhere. And cheap contracts are generally either young players or castoff players.

DJ feels like he did everything right, and said all the right things during his year off. When PATFO was catching over losing Kawhi, Murray was openly saying how good they are to work for. I know the team invested money in him, but if he acted like that's all he cared about the people here would be ing about that, too. He may have an ego, but a guy with no ego isn't ever going to stand out.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First of all, Murray hasn't said anything so it remains to be seen how pissed he is about being benched and I think all of us would be annoyed if put in the same situation. He's not the type that would except coming off the bench and if the Spurs didn't believe he would reach his potential then why give him the money now. The issues on this team revolves around DDR and LMA and not Murray. We have been losing with Murray in and out of the lineup and he's been on a minutes restriction. He needs to play to get better and Pop style is not always conducive to giving a guy confidence. Pop's acting like we still have 3 hall of famers on the team. This is straight up sabotage by the organization and it's the only explanation by how they handled the lineups this year and Walker's seat warmer status.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The strange thing about this is that Murray recently said that he trusts anything Pop has him do and that his track record speaks for itself. To just say that two weeks ago and then throw a little fit off a benching? And as I type this I see that he's unfollowed the Spurs on BOTH IG and Twitter. Doesn't make sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He wasn't playing well. He needs to grow up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He wasn't playing well. He needs to grow up.
    Pop isn’t coaching well, he needs to grow up. It works both ways.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty has now unfollowed Murray and Demar

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty has now unfollowed Murray and Demar
    good. the sooner we get rid of the instagram baller and the suicide watch emo the better it is for us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol ig baller nothin more then a scrub with starters minutes postin empty stats

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No wonder murray and demAr are bff's

Thread Information