Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By the way just to make it clear to those who don't know with regards to unfollowing a user in Instagram, a user can remove a follower too so it's hard to say sometimes if a user unfollow someone or a user removes someone from following his/her account.

Get Paycheck, Get Drunk HankChinaski's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's Instagram who gives a crap. Instagram for me is just following a Seinfeld Instagram and a couple other shows that post clips from the shows when ever I want a quick laugh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some comments from LMA on Murray (and other stuff):

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Asked if Murray has handled going to the bench like a pro, Aldridge said, “Yes, he has, for sure. He is a big-time pro and he is going to come in every day and work hard.”
    Considering Aldridge is the last one to BS just to appease the media (or Pop ... or anyone really, tbh), that's good news

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PATFO fluffers on twitter saying Murray never followed the Spurs or Patty, bull ! I constantly saw him like pics the team would put up. He also would post pics of him and Patty on his story and he’d tag him. Dejounte follows every player on the roster even a scrub like Hommes, but he doesn’t follow Patty? Who he’s always spoken highly of and called the best teammate ever had? Yeah okay

https://news4sanantonio.com/sports/s...-teammate-ever

^ literal screenshot of Dejounte commenting on the Spurs’ IG and tagging Patty’s username followed by a heart emoji

but, but, he never followed them! It’s just something I randomly knew for no reason! Everything is awesome! Pop isn’t definitely not coaching like a senile old !
    You can tag people you don't follow, holmes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Considering Aldridge is the last one to BS just to appease the media (or Pop ... or anyone really, tbh), that's good news
    Yeah it is - I do wonder if LMA pushed to have White start to make him comfortable?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah it is - I do wonder if LMA pushed to have White start to make him comfortable?
    I don't think so. I think DDR said things run smoother with White as PG. Knows how to get people the ball where they want it. He's more of a natural PG than DM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That article makes me feel LMA spoke up to Pop and threw Murray under the bus for not getting him into his spots

It sucks, i am a huge DJM fan but after an impressive couple games to begin the year, he has looked pretty mediocre and sometimes downright bad out there. he's a PG but cant really dribble and doesnt have great vision. he's tall enough to play on the perimeter but he cant shoot. tough for him to find his role right now. But White definitely needs to be starting from here on out. I wish Pop would just bench Forbes and let Mills run the backup PG and start Murray/White together and stagger their minutes so one of them is always out there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think so.

1) Pop isn't one to hold powwows to determine who should start.
    2) Watching the Aldridge interview, he didn't seem to hold a strong opinion one way or the other.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad to hear directly from some players during this IG age. They sound grounded and are trying to figure it out.
    I’m with LMA, I still believe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That article makes me feel LMA spoke up to Pop and threw Murray under the bus for not getting him into his spots

It sucks, i am a huge DJM fan but after an impressive couple games to begin the year, he has looked pretty mediocre and sometimes downright bad out there. he's a PG but cant really dribble and doesnt have great vision. he's tall enough to play on the perimeter but he cant shoot. tough for him to find his role right now. But White definitely needs to be starting from here on out. I wish Pop would just bench Forbes and let Mills run the backup PG and start Murray/White together and stagger their minutes so one of them is always out there.
    But Murray still can't shoot. He and White won't make sense together until Murray can fit into an offense where he'll hardly touch the ball. Somehow, Forbes/White/DeRozan/Gay/Aldridge managed to be a strong enough unit last year. Run that and a Mills/Murray/Carroll/Lyles/Poeltl bench, and you have a pretty good 10-man rotation. I think you'll also see Forbes shoot better with more offense around him, and that bench has the potential to be pretty strong defensively while not sacrificing spacing or flow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But Murray still can't shoot. He and White won't make sense together until Murray can fit into an offense where he'll hardly touch the ball. Somehow, Forbes/White/DeRozan/Gay/Aldridge managed to be a strong enough unit last year. Run that and a Mills/Murray/Carroll/Lyles/Poeltl bench, and you have a pretty good 10-man rotation. I think you'll also see Forbes shoot better with more offense around him, and that bench has the potential to be pretty strong defensively while not sacrificing spacing or flow.
    I’d rather the SL have better defense. I think the SL would score fine with Murray/White/DeRozan/Rudy/LMA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I appreciate some real news, I’m sick of the Instagram paranoia. I just wish Aldridge is right and Murray keeps behaving like a good professional. Historically, Murray’s Instagram actions are chaotic. DDR doing weird things is a routine. Mills’ move is intriguing though.

Tonight, we shall see if the feelings are running high or not.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You dumbass. DJ tagged Patty but he never followed him. I even remember a post about this here a while back because someone suspected their relationship. But youll just ignore this and keep on trollin, wont you?
    Follows every single spur from scrubs like Metu and Hommes, to no-longer-Spurs like Pau, Fathead, Danny, and Bertans, to even new spurs like Carroll, Luka, and Keldon... but you want me to believe he never followed Aldridge nor Mills.

You’re smoking on , re .

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Correct me if Im wrong but we lost last game with White starting. Also, alienating Murray who you just gave a boat load of money to is probably not the best course of action.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    word is a lot of players ain't happy with Pop's rotations and I can't blame them, since that's the main reason this team sucks. So I guess they spoke up, that's why White and Poeltl are starting and we haven't seen a Belinelli. Pop was also complaining about Duncan telling him who to play and Gay was publicly saying Lonnie needs minutes. Hope the old man finally starts to see it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’d rather the SL have better defense. I think the SL would score fine with Murray/White/DeRozan/Rudy/LMA
    Nah, the Spurs keep finding themselves in holes because they can't score. I don't care what the offensive rating says. The offense is bad right now. They don't have Green and Leonard and Duncan anymore. They aren't going to hold teams to really low numbers. They have to expect to score well enough to match, and they can't most of the time. The 40-point quarters get all the attention, but the continuous missed long-twos and silly turnovers are the bigger issue in my mind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    word is a lot of players ain't happy with Pop's rotations and I can't blame them, since that's the main reason this team sucks. So I guess they spoke up, that's why White and Poeltl are starting and we haven't seen a Belinelli. Pop was also complaining about Duncan telling him who to play and Gay was publicly saying Lonnie needs minutes. Hope the old man finally starts to see it
    This comment didn't age all too well... Sadly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This comment didn't age all too well... Sadly
    yeah this franchise is done until they change the head coach

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, the Spurs keep finding themselves in holes because they can't score. I don't care what the offensive rating says. The offense is bad right now. They don't have Green and Leonard and Duncan anymore. They aren't going to hold teams to really low numbers. They have to expect to score well enough to match, and they can't most of the time. The 40-point quarters get all the attention, but the continuous missed long-twos and silly turnovers are the bigger issue in my mind.
    +1

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, he's following them again on Twitter and Instagram. For the people that read too much into this..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, he's following them again on Twitter and Instagram. For the people that read too much into this..
    Still not following "big brother LMA". Probably broke his trust forever

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like Dejounte as a player, but I thought all the pro-spurs posts was more about him sucking up trying to get his contract done. Now the contract is signed he is showing more his true selfish colors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still not following "big brother LMA". Probably broke his trust forever
    Pop is the coach. He made the decision.

Jesus, I swear these young dudes emoting everything immediately to social media is just so not Spurs.

It's just time to blow it up. Move whomever needs to be moved to get the right kind of players back in here. And do it soon.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Started following them once he got his starting job back lol

Shoutout to the morons that swore he never followed them in the first place, how do y’all pull so many lies out of your asses with RC and Pop constantly in there?

Thread Information