Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    -DeMar DeRozan has been the best player on this team for the last 2 seasons. People seem to bash the guy even when he can give you solid offense day-in / day-out. He is not a great defender, neither is Luka Doncic nor Buddy Hield nor Steph Curry. What you should do is surround the guy with 3 and D players and a solid Interior Defender- Rim Roller.
    -DJM should be benched if we praise winning. The guy doesn’t have a defined game yet and he should focus on developing that to become a starter. D White is a better fit because he knows a thing or two about about his game, can defend, play well with our best offensive players and can shoot from 3 if open.
    -There is nothing special about DJM. He is just an athletic guy with some heart, good defense, good rebounding instincts but his immaturity out-weights his talents.
    -Patty Mills will finish his career as a Spur!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Not the last season he wasn’t

2. That may be true :-(

3. He is still young, and you mentioned pretty special things there

4. I’m okay with that

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disagree with 2. Bench unit doesn't work without White setting up the offense. The fact that DJM looks like a dog on roller skates when dribbling is negated by the starting lineup, because DDR and LMA are just grinding out tough twos anyways.

When DJM runs point on the bench unit, it's either a turnover, a Gay postup, or Mills taking a long two off a screen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Agree but he’s not a closer and commits too many dumb mistakes, technical, fouls toward the end, things we are not accustomed with the Big 3,

2. Not benched. Murray is forced to play starting PG when it is clear White is the better fit, for now. DJM should play combo, just let him play loose out there. He can beat his defender, that’s his game. He is NOT, at this stage, a facilitator,

3. Does not agree. He is an exciting young talent but wrongly used. He is NOT a PG. Let’s leave it at that,

4. By default. He’s earned it and Spurs reward loyalty. But he should be relegated to instant offense, nothing more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    -DeMar DeRozan has been the best player on this team for the last 2 seasons. People seem to bash the guy even when he can give you solid offense day-in / day-out. He is not a great defender, neither is Luka Doncic nor Buddy Hield nor Steph Curry. What you should do is surround the guy with 3 and D players and a solid Interior Defender- Rim Roller.
    -DJM should be benched if we praise winning. The guy doesn’t have a defined game yet and he should focus on developing that to become a starter. D White is a better fit because he knows a thing or two about about his game, can defend, play well with our best offensive players and can shoot from 3 if open.
    -There is nothing special about DJM. He is just an athletic guy with some heart, good defense, good rebounding instincts but his immaturity out-weights his talents.
    -Patty Mills will finish his career as a Spur!!!
    Aldridge was better last season and I think Murray's been better than White thus far.

I don't love the idea of him getting benched because DeRozan can't shoot.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All true

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Aldridge was better last year but Demar has given the spurs exactly what they expect out of him.

The problem hes playing with non nba caliber players

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You left out the Forbes hate... I dont get it. We've watched Forbes get better an better offensively an play with heart over the yrs. An everyone wasnt his head on a platter, meanwhile Murray who cant run a fast break properly, cant shoot, makes dumbass passes gets a pass cuz he has potential. Wtf.... I live Murray, but he's not ready with the current team we have. An the Spurs are not gonna "Blow it up" while Pop is head coach. So you have to so what's best.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Not the last season he wasn’t

2. That may be true :-(

3. He is still young, and you mentioned pretty special things there

4. I’m okay with that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You left out the Forbes hate... I dont get it. We've watched Forbes get better an better offensively an play with heart over the yrs. An everyone wasnt his head on a platter, meanwhile Murray who cant run a fast break properly, cant shoot, makes dumbass passes gets a pass cuz he has potential. Wtf.... I live Murray, but he's not ready with the current team we have. An the Spurs are not gonna "Blow it up" while Pop is head coach. So you have to so what's best.
    Since the article, it's clear as day that his defense is the worst in the team. I like the guys effort and shooting, but he is playing a far to big of a role. We are in the ing West ffs.

Thread Information