Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Death rates from

suicide, drug overdoses, liver disease and dozens of other causes

have been rising over the past decade for young and middle-aged adults, driving down overall life expectancy in the United States for three consecutive years

The report ... was immediately hailed by outside researchers for its comprehensive treatment of a

still-enigmatic trend: the reversal of historical patterns in longevity.

Despite spending more on health care than any other country, the United States has seen increasing mortality and falling life expectancy for people ages 25 to 64, who should be in the prime of their lives,

while other wealthy nations have generally experienced continued progress in extending longevity. America the Exception!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/theres-something-terribly-wrong-americans-are-dying-young-at-alarming-rates/2019/11/25/d88b28ec-0d6a-11ea-8397-a955cd542d00_story.html?utm_campaign=post_most&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=Newsletter&w pisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1

One symptom in the America's diseased syndrome of imperial collapse and permanent decline.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if you don't do dangerous drugs or intentionally kill yourself you are likely to live well into your 80's. Bad choices produce bad results.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if you don't do dangerous drugs or intentionally kill yourself you are likely to live well into your 80's. Bad choices produce bad results.
    BigFood has been sinisterly promoting All Eating All The Time of their so-called food-like highly processed dead substances, resulting in a huge public health threat of overweight and obese Americans, of all ages.

Then there is BigChem poisoning nearly everything with their for profit.

Then there is the oligarchy forcing, enslaving 10Ms Americans into poverty and near-poverty with no hope, no way to escape

CC always blaming the victims, be they premature deaths or raped women.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

CC always blaming the victims, be they premature deaths or raped women.
    Boutons never holds anyone accountable. Be it people who without protection and know the consequences or it's his ever-growing selective ignorance.

Boutons would serve society best if he was a concrete median on the most deadly freeway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boutons never holds anyone accountable. Be it people who without protection and know the consequences or it's his ever-growing selective ignorance.

Boutons would serve society best if he was a concrete median on the most deadly freeway.
    truer words have never been said tbh... bouts and those who seem victimhood!

Thread Information