Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    We have 5 Guys here. I think that place is overrated. It’s a pretty standard restaurant burger with mushrooms that cost 9 bucks. Been there a couple times, never understood the hoopla.
    Agreed. 5 Guys tastes just like Burger King, which I detest.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    WB and InO are apples and oranges. But here is how I determined who wins. In-N-Out puts ing 1000 island dressing on their animal style. That's what you did in the 80's and it's laughable. Whataburger makes a chorizo burger and only seasonal. That's the winner right there.
    This is how I know you havenít really been there often. In-N-Out Burger famous spread is not 1000 island dressing. Thereís no hint of ketchup in their dressing. Itís a salty sweet pickley drippy spread the taste delicious on their burgers and fries. Russian dressing taste completely different and itís thicker.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I don't know why people talk about In N Out's fries. They taste like legit potatoes without all the additive crap.
    Sometimes they come out a little bit burnt. If you donít go there often you might think the fries are always that way. I spread them out on the plate and eat them with a fork and dip them in In-N-Out spread. Like once a month maybe. Then I do 35 push-ups.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    agreed. one of the downsides of moving east has been the loss of in n out for a quick, cheap, yet solid burger.
    No White Castle in the Carolinas?

I Don't Even Care Anymore Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Agreed. 5 Guys tastes just like Burger King, which I detest.
    I thought Carls Junior tasted EXACTLY like Burger King, and for a higher price.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is how I know you havenít really been there often. In-N-Out Burger famous spread is not 1000 island dressing. Thereís no hint of ketchup in their dressing. Itís a salty sweet pickley drippy spread the taste delicious on their burgers and fries. Russian dressing taste completely different and itís thicker.
    It's like generic 1000 island. Been to them in Dallas, Austin and SA. I just don't get the 1000 island burger. I-n-O is a technically good burger. A little more synthetic and sanitized. WB is more the old fashioned burger stand type. A bit earthier and sloppy. Chorizo>1000 island.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    No White Castle in the Carolinas?
    nope. none here in virginia either. its basically sitting down and paying 12 dollars for a burger at a restaurant or going to mcdonalds, hardees (carls jr). i dont mind mcd's tbh, but in n outs burgers were just a better quality. i'm also really going to miss the habit

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    Page 5

Chorizo

I Don't Even Care Anymore Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    nope. none here in virginia either. its basically sitting down and paying 12 dollars for a burger at a restaurant or going to mcdonalds, hardees (carls jr). i dont mind mcd's tbh, but in n outs burgers were just a better quality. i'm also really going to miss the habit
    get some ground beef, onion power, garlic powder, salt, sesame seed buns and a griddle.

Thread Information