Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Even in Texas:

You farmers let In-N-Out come into Texas and straight take over. Whataburger ain't . You hate to see it!!

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    In N' Out could reduce Whataburger to rubble in the next few decades, tbh.

That would be sad; cos while I like the former more, diversity of joints is good.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Even in Texas:

You farmers let In-N-Out come into Texas and straight take over. Whataburger ain't . You hate to see it!!
    I've also heard that Taylor Swift tickets sell out in minutes. That doesn't make me thing I'm wrong about her music being bad.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    I've also heard that Taylor Swift tickets sell out in minutes. That doesn't make me thing I'm wrong about her music being bad.
    By the numbers you are wrong.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i'm ok with it... i eat in-n-out like once a week. i wish i could try their buns but i have to get my burger "protein style" due to my allergy unfortunately.

whataburger has always been straight garbage unless you're drunk af.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    i'm ok with it... i eat in-n-out like once a week. i wish i could try their buns but i have to get my burger "protein style" due to my allergy unfortunately.

whataburger has always been straight garbage unless you're drunk af.
    Lettuce wrap?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    First world issues. Sending up a copter just to catch an overhead view of 50 people in a burger line.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Even in Texas:

The ing shakes alone make In N Out wipe the floor with Whataburger. Though there is one location on Sunset that would make the shakes so thick you'd have to let them melt ten minutes before you could get them through a straw.

Spurs Fan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Both kinda suck tbh. I'll take Habit Burger or White Castle over both In-N-Out and Whataburger.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    Name
    Allan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    in n out burger is good but their fries are an insult to me and to this company

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    in n out burger is good but their fries are an insult to me and to this company
    their fries are alright if you eat them in less than .4 seconds or else they're going stale and gonna be cold af. the location on walzem makes their fries a bit bigger or maybe i'm trippin...

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Both kinda suck tbh. I'll take Habit Burger or White Castle over both In-N-Out and Whataburger.
    White Castle sucks and cannot even compare to In N' Out. I still need to try Habit Burger, but the closest one to me is 50 or 60 miles away.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    White Castle is rat meat. At least in Cincinnati

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Even in Texas

Yes, In N Out is better than Whataburger. Also much more reasonably priced and the bun isn't soggy.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I always thought it was a strange enigma. In-N-Out is Californian, but they charge Texas prices. Whataburger is Texan, but they charge California prices. Why is that?

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    I always thought it was a strange enigma. In-N-Out is Californian, but they charge Texas prices. Whataburger is Texan, but they charge California prices. Why is that?
    Overcharging would slow the factory lines. Whataburger offers a more diverse range of products at lower volumes and thusly needs higher prices.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    whataburger by a frckin mile. The fries are 2 miles better

the shakes are indeed horrible because they are ice shakes, not near enough cream

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    whataburger by a frckin mile. The fries are 2 miles better

the shakes are indeed horrible because they are ice shakes, not near enough cream
    On that scale the shakes are 20 miles worse. Also all four Whataburgers I occasionally eat at are super inconsistent. Seems like if I show up at the lunch rush the burgers will sometimes be pretty moist and flavorful but any other time they're usually overcooked and dry, whereas at In N Out the burger is always cooked to be pretty moist when I go there. Whataburger may have a way bigger menu, but all I want is burger + fries + shake or a Coke when I go to either anyways.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    In-N-Out is bland and small. Whataburger is bigger, has way more variety. And as far as shakes go, try the Whataburger Dr. Pepper shake.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    In-N-Out is bland and small. Whataburger is bigger, has way more variety. And as far as shakes go, try the Whataburger Dr. Pepper shake.
    Sounds like mediocre Sonic

If we're talking Burger Joint then

Cheeseburger and fries comparison. I don't care how good their egg rolls and tacos are

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    I don't have a problem with people like What A Burger more. But nobody is saying their burgers are actually better, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    My boy Vincente ( LkrFan) exposing the inferior San Antonio food chain. In-n-out is the chic fil a of beef, tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    My boy Vincente ( LkrFan) exposing the inferior San Antonio food chain. In-n-out is the chic fil a of beef, tbh

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Even in Texas:

Long lines here died down pretty quickly. Way too many options. People would rather stand in line for ramen (!) or Hopdoddy. I'm never married to any plan enough to wait like that anywhere when other places just as good are next door.

Thread Information