Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    gonna go out on a limb and guess that PG and lou williams combine for more than 12 points next time.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    that writer thinking a package of Reggie Jackson, Thon Maker, and guy I've never heard would fetch them DePression
    Your team basically traded Kiwi for DeFrozen straight up when they had better deals on the table.

You're clearly underestimating the level of incompetence of the spurs FO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your team basically traded Kiwi for DeFrozen straight up when they had better deals on the table.

He wasn't going to play anyhow. Might as well say Toronto traded him for nothing.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your basketball iq impresses me 😂

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hey we won .... nice

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your basketball iq impresses me 😂
    A guy blocks some shots and fans start sucking him off. Poeltl sucks and is easily replaceable.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What does Lonnie have to do to get minutes. It’s ridiculous

Tim to Tony to Manu! bdictjames's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great win Spurs! From the looks of it on replays, we were in a much better rhythm. I like having White with the first unit to space out the floor and make PG decisions - we are truly a better team with him, chemistry-wise, not simply talent wise. And this frees up Dejounte to do some havoc with the second unit, with his skills and athleticism. Patty spreads the floor out for that second unit, and so do Lyles and Gay. We're looking like a much more balanced team.. this team just needs to calm down and play some Spurs basketball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A guy blocks some shots and fans start sucking him off. Poeltl sucks and is easily replaceable.
    Replace him with who? Eubanks cant even play to his level. Name some players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was Carroll even on the bench tonight? I feel like I didnt even see him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great win Spurs!

What do you farmers think of this
    sekou+snell or not

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    By whom? Show me a guy, who is not an allstar just a roleplayer, but is a good rimprotector, one of the best Screensetters of the League, one of the best in Blocking and Altering Shots of the league, one of the best Offensive Rebounders of the League,
    one of the best efficent Scorers around the Rim, can hold his own against elite bigs like AD and Jokic, and by the way, with him on the court the Defense is much better for the team.

But yeah you probably just hating :-)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was Carroll even on the bench tonight? I feel like I didnt even see him.
    Yes he was there. I made a remark in game thread about Derrick pal-ing around with him during a timeout.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

(1) First, Spurs didn't trade Kiwi for DeRozan straight up -- they got also Poeltl and a first round pick. (Although, as a Laker fan I get why you don't think first round picks have much value.)

(2) Second, the Spurs FO ain't incompetent -- 22 years straight in the playoffs, rather than 6 straight years in the lottery without much to show for it. (See first point above.)

(3) Third, what better offers were on the table? Seriously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By whom? Show me a guy, who is not an allstar just a roleplayer, but is a good rimprotector, one of the best Screensetters of the League, one of the best in Blocking and Altering Shots of the league, one of the best Offensive Rebounders of the League,
    one of the best efficent Scorers around the Rim, can hold his own against elite bigs like AD and Jokic, and by the way, with him on the court the Defense is much better for the team.

But yeah you probably just hating :-)
    Noel, Theis, Bamba, R. Williams.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice win, go Spurs go but now lets go back to tanking pls.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good Spurs

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (1) First, Spurs didn't trade Kiwi for DeRozan straight up -- they got also Poeltl and a first round pick. (Although, as a Laker fan I get why you don't think first round picks have much value.)

(2) Second, the Spurs FO ain't incompetent -- 22 years straight in the playoffs, rather than 6 straight years in the lottery without much to show for it. (See first point above.)

(3) Third, what better offers were on the table? Seriously.

Philly was offering saric, Covington and Miami pick

Boston was offering anyone except Kyrie, Tatum, brown, horford and hayward

I have no idea if the Lakers really did put everyone except LeBron on the table. If they did then pop should have bit the bullet and took that offer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Noel, Theis, Bamba, R. Williams.
    , I'd rather have Aron Baynes at this point. He can defend the rim AND shoot 3s. Center is the one position these days where you can merc it and sign up most guys for roughly equal value.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , I'd rather have Aron Baynes at this point. He can defend the rim AND shoot 3s. Center is the one position these days where you can merc it and sign up most guys for roughly equal value.
    Yes. That is the strategy the Celtics are using

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Replace him with who? Eubanks cant even play to his level. Name some players.
    The fact that Ewwbanks is even on a roster only serves my point. You can sign up any 7 foot scrub these days and get by. Spurs don't need to tie themselves to Yakob.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact that Ewwbanks is even on a roster only serves my point. You can sign up any 7 foot scrub these days and get by. Spurs don't need to tie themselves to Yakob.
    Serves what point? Have you seen this team play Eubanks? The whole team suffers when he plays. The team doesnt "get by"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Serves what point? Have you seen this team play Eubanks? The whole team suffers when he plays. The team doesnt "get by"
    The point is that there are guys out there you can pick up at any moment that provide value at the position. Don't get me wrong - I'd take Poeltl at a low number - but the Spurs would be fools to give him the kind of contracts they've been handing out lately. Period.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forget the upset or any of that. The Spurs beat a legitimate team. Maybe they could be better on another night, but they aren't a doormat on a night like tonight, by any means. It was a legit win over a legit team. That's enough at this point.
    The Spurs will win enough games to push themselves out of a top 10 pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs will win enough games to push themselves out of a top 10 pick.
    this is my fear,stuck in no mans land

Thread Information