Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Jr and an army of su ious social media accounts target Kamala Harris with a racist smear

President Donald Trump sarcastically asked Vladimir Putin not to meddle in the 2020 election —

hours after his son helped amplify an attack on Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) that was pushed by su ious bot accounts.

Donald Trump Jr. retweeted a post questioning the California Democrat’s own racial credentials.

The president’s son later deleted his post, but not after an army of sketchy-looking Twitter accounts began pushing the same theme just minutes later.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/06/trump-jr-and-an-army-of-su ious-social-media-accounts-target-kamala-harris-with-a-racist-smear/

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's just trying to get under your skin. tee, hee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    She can't get there...MSM saw that day 1. Only one of the 2 old white men can get there. MSM saw that day 1.

Old-white-man.

"We're sick of old white men grabbing our woo-woos & paying us less than the swingin' s. No more white men!"

If that old white man is elected it'll be another decade before an old white man will be out of that WH.

"Never again! We want an old white woman in there. We're on the warpath for her. Does she have the shakes, the palsy? Does an old white man in the woods? Of course she does, but, she doesn't have the waxy build up that Pelosi has, nor that rack like a full grown moose. No more white men. No more smoking their gd peace pipes. No more swallowing their maze. No more attending their rising loin clothes. No more 'charge!'

Yada hey!!!"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    & another thing:::MSM was all over the premonition that should Harris in Biden's face too hard it'll disqualify her as his running mater when he does get the nod. MSM doesn't miss one blessed point & they hold nothing close to the vest. She'd no more kicked his honkey ass back&forth for 2 hours than an hour after MSM across the channel changer cited the immediately danger of her losing that spot. Biden/Harris covers a lot of polling booths.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    & another thing:::MSM was all over the premonition that should Harris in Biden's face too hard it'll disqualify her as his running mater when he does get the nod. MSM doesn't miss one blessed point & they hold nothing close to the vest. She'd no more kicked his honkey ass back&forth for 2 hours than an hour after MSM across the channel changer cited the immediately danger of her losing that spot. Biden/Harris covers a lot of polling booths.
    but more importantly, do you think about her bush?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Jr and an army of su ious social media accounts target Kamala Harris with a racist smear

President Donald Trump sarcastically asked Vladimir Putin not to meddle in the 2020 election —

hours after his son helped amplify an attack on Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) that was pushed by su ious bot accounts.

Donald Trump Jr. retweeted a post questioning the California Democrat’s own racial credentials.

The president’s son later deleted his post, but not after an army of sketchy-looking Twitter accounts began pushing the same theme just minutes later.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/06/trump-jr-and-an-army-of-su ious-social-media-accounts-target-kamala-harris-with-a-racist-smear/

Big news regardless, since half-Indian-half-Jamaican blacks were treated very well prior to civil rights. They even had their own sign attached to white restrooms: "Whites Only (Except Half-Jamaicans)"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    she most def is a race baiter and it was on display last night no doubt. "i don't think you're a racist biden but..." yeah she's your typical dip far lefty and will use whatever bs tactic that she can to achieve the power she seeks.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She can't get there...MSM saw that day 1. Only one of the 2 old white men can get there. MSM saw that day 1.

Old-white-man.

"We're sick of old white men grabbing our woo-woos & paying us less than the swingin' s. No more white men!"

If that old white man is elected it'll be another decade before an old white man will be out of that WH.

"Never again! We want an old white woman in there. We're on the warpath for her. Does she have the shakes, the palsy? Does an old white man in the woods? Of course she does, but, she doesn't have the waxy build up that Pelosi has, nor that rack like a full grown moose. No more white men. No more smoking their gd peace pipes. No more swallowing their maze. No more attending their rising loin clothes. No more 'charge!'

Yada hey!!!"
    I dont know about all that, Thread.

They were all sucking her when she race carded and made Biden take a knee.

Dude got bent over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Next debate she have a shorter dress and a low cut top ....

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Next debate she have a shorter dress and a low cut top ....
    Ducks on fi yah.
    Ducks’ poor wife will pay those dues tonight now that the duckman is in heat.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    but more importantly, do you think about her bush?
    No, it's not my type. That Klobachar woman...I'll bet that tract on her is something else again.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I dont know about all that, Thread.

They were all sucking her when she race carded and made Biden take a knee.

Dude got bent over.
    But, we won't know if bending over cost him until we see fresh polling. I'll bet it doesn't. If there was an alternative to Biden, one who could be counted on to beat Trump with an expectation of assurance then they'd toss Biden's honkey ass out, but, that person does not exist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But, we won't know if bending over cost him until we see fresh polling. I'll bet it doesn't. If there was an alternative to Biden, one who could be counted on to beat Trump with an expectation of assurance then they'd toss Biden's honkey ass out, but, that person does not exist.
    Polls good now

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden up, not down, in today's polls

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Biden up, not down, in today's polls
    You got to wait 24 hours for the to permeate the Oscillator. They'll have it on the Sunday morning talk shows. If it holds, he's safe.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's going to be tough to paint Black President's 8-year sidekick and BFF as a racist.

Good luck, woke progressives!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The night before the last election Hillary was assured of the Presidency by a 98+%.
    You got to wait 24 hours for the to permeate the Oscillator. They'll have it on the Sunday morning talk shows. If it holds, he's safe.
    Polls good now

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You ain't changed a bit I see.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's going to be tough to paint Black President's 8-year sidekick and BFF as a racist.

Only if Hussein Obama appears in person & rescues his honkey ass. & he's too busy tracking Trump from his walled home up the street from the WH.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ducks on fi yah.
    Ducks’ poor wife will pay those dues tonight now that the duckman is in heat.
    Ducks wife is rich thanks to Clinton’s loss

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Only if Hussein Obama appears in person & rescues his honkey ass. & he's too busy tracking Trump from his walled home up the street from the WH.
    Nah, all Biden has to do is put some memba berries in his commercials and statements.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You ain't changed a bit I see.
    Hope and change good now

My Pain: Constant & Sharp
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Present

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

kamala isn't really a progressive anyway

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Debates count for little these days. Good old Hillary won all 3 debates and Bernie was said to have won all of his in the dem primary and they both got crushed.

Also we're 1 and a half year out so I doubt very much this will stick for that long.

Thread Information