6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Cowboys have a really good chance at finishing .500 with an NFC East le. Hang that banner!

And with the league welfare system in place they can get HFA against superior teams like the Seahawks, Vikings, or Packers.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'd love to see, 8-8 or 9-7 Cowboys vs. 11-5 Green Gay in the first round. And the Cowboys finally get their revenge against Smugface #12 and that crappy excuse for an organization.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Although my gut feeling is the 49ers get the wild card, not the Seahawks. The 49ers probably lose the next 2 games and then they have to go to Seattle Week 17.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    I'd love to see, 8-8 or 9-7 Cowboys vs. 11-5 Green Gay in the first round. And the Cowboys finally get their revenge against Smugface #12 and that crappy excuse for an organization.
    Dallas does not want GB. Rodgers will tear your soul from your body.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    We'll kick Rodgers' ass. In the first quarter Michael Bennett will jump off sides and when Rodgers launches one deep on the free play Bennett will ram his helmet as hard as humanly possible into Rodgers' knee, knocking him out of the game and most of next season.

Zaza Pachulia 2.0.... 15 yard penalty, but the Packers now have to win with the backup.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Although my gut feeling is the 49ers get the wild card, not the Seahawks. The 49ers probably lose the next 2 games and then they have to go to Seattle Week 17.
    I would be quite surprised if 49ers lost to a slumping Saints especially following a lose

It probably won't matter if SF wins the next 2 or loses the next 2, it all comes down to the finale at Seattle

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I would be quite surprised if 49ers lost to a slumping Saints especially following a lose

It probably won't matter if SF wins the next 2 or loses the next 2, it all comes down to the finale at Seattle
    we haven't had a good week 17 SNF finale in quite awhile, would be nice to see that game on NBC SNF for all the marbles.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    In 2013 the 49ers had the division tiebreaker and long win streak at Candlestick over Seattle

Brees got a winning FG late off a bogus penalty at home on a Brooks sack

49ers sacked up and won on the road twice to reach the NFC le game. Meanwhile the Seahawks relaxed. No way Seattle wins that NFCCG in 2013 @ the Stick

Would like to see the Seahawks prove this time around they can run the road gauntlet

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    In 2013 the 49ers had the division tiebreaker and long win streak at Candlestick over Seattle

49ers sacked up and won on the road twice to reach the NFC le game. Meanwhile the Seahawks relaxed. No way Seattle wins that NFCCG in 2013 @ the Stick

Would like to see the Seahawks prove this time around they can run the road gauntlet
    Yeah I remember that exact game, was pretty pissed at the refs for that bogus facemask/helmet call. I was watching it from Old House BBQ in Denton that afternoon, around roughly the same time of year as now. That restaurant changed name and ownership a few times during my UNT days before the place completely folded. Sad, because they had good BBQ for a good price.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I also thought it was pretty ty that the 49ers had to go to cold-ass Green Gay for the first playoff game when the Packers were .500 and the 49ers were a whopping 12-4.

Fortunately, Kaepernick owned Smugface Rodgers' ass, 4-0 in head-to-heads in 2 years, and yet he doesn't have a job.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    “smug face”

Not even a full year ago you were declaring Rodgers the 🐐 just because of how butthurt you were about Brady being the GOAT.

Are you still angry about Dez still caught it or something? Dallas has yet to beat a team over .500, they’d get killed by GB in the playoffs.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    I guess that means no more of these after this season...

https://www.theunticket.com/fake-jas...-out-11-26-19/

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count

Too bad the 9ers never got a le in those three seasons from 2011-2014. They had a handful of impressive road wins against top quarterbacks. In just three years, they owned Rodgers including beating him twice in Lambeau, winning against Brees in the Superdome (would've been twice if not for that suspect penalty), a win in Foxborough against Brady, and their 2012 NFCCG win in Atlanta.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    TBF, every team will do that.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    “smug face”

Not even a full year ago you were declaring Rodgers the  just because of how butthurt you were about Brady being the GOAT.

Are you still angry about Dez still caught it or something? Dallas has yet to beat a team over .500, they’d get killed by GB in the playoffs.
    I despise Rodgers. I used to like Brady until he started wavering about his previously established support for Trump. I can't stand a waffler and I thought Brady was one of the good ones but then he voiced his support for Krapernick thus making him just another generic Cali got.

I do vividly recall Rodgers spewing some liberal crap when he was with Olivia Munn ( ass cali asian), not sure about Danica though.

What's crazy is I used to think GB was okay when they had Favre. Part of my hatred is for the fanbase for turning on him. Just like I now hate the Spurs and a lot of their fans for turning on Kawhi and supporting incompetent gots like DeRozan.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Too bad the 9ers never got a le in those three seasons from 2011-2014. They had a handful of impressive road wins against top quarterbacks. In just three years, they owned Rodgers including beating him twice in Lambeau, winning against Brees in the Superdome (would've been twice if not for that suspect penalty), a win in Foxborough against Brady, and their 2012 NFCCG win in Atlanta.

>Matty Piss
    >top tier quarterback

choose one.

If it wasn't for the Ray Lewis David Robinson dynamism and the underdog, undermanned Ravens determined to get him a le, the 49ers would have won, possibly against the Pats or Broncos that year.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    The Eagles can't stop the Dolphins on 4th downs. More Cowboys awesomeness.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count

>Matty Piss
    >top tier quarterback

choose one.

If it wasn't for the Ray Lewis David Robinson dynamism and the underdog, undermanned Ravens determined to get him a le, the 49ers would have won, possibly against the Pats or Broncos that year.
    yeah that's not as impressive as the 9ers wins in Foxboro, Lambeau, and the Superdome since the Falcons have basically been Jekyll and Hyde in the Matt Ryan Era. But there's no denying that in their good seasons, they've been dominant at home and Ryan was a pro-bowl level quarterback. They were the #1 seed in the playoffs that season after all

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Somewhere jason garrett is clapping

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    yeah that's not as impressive as the 9ers wins in Foxboro, Lambeau, and the Superdome since the Falcons have basically been Jekyll and Hyde in the Matt Ryan Era. But there's no denying that in their good seasons, they've been dominant at home and Ryan was a pro-bowl level quarterback. They were the #1 seed in the playoffs that season after all
    they were in 2010 as well until the packers went in there and destroyed them, that one was less about aaron rodgers and more about how ryan couldn't stop ing up

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Falcons - 2013

"For the second straight week, they blew a big lead. Last week, they were able to regain the lead after wasting a 20-point edge against the Seattle Seahawks. This time, they came up short despite having a 17-point lead. Again, they wasted the No. 1 overall seed in the NFC and have pushed tight end Tony Gonzalez to the brink of retirement."

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    SMH. If the season ended now, the 6-7 Dallas Cowboys would have home field advantage in the Wild Card Game.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    SMH. If the season ended now, the 6-7 Dallas Cowboys would have home field advantage in the Wild Card Game.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Best throw of Rodgers's career arguably. Cook had already let two balls go through his hands on that drive too.

Thread Information