My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Group F tho

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    This "No-host" trial Tournament has now created an imbalance. As each group favorite (except Belgium & France) will host 3 matches

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Rigged.

Midget plays the Copa America every summer against Qatar and Japan and the GOAT has to go through France and Germany.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Rigged.

Midget plays the Copa America every summer against Qatar and Japan and the GOAT has to go through France and Germany.
    And probably Iceland, whom drew versus Argentina in 2018

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Holland has the easiest path to the SemiFinals

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Is Wales even a country? I thought they were a province of England

Spain with the easiest group ever... Sweden, Poland and probably Montenegro or some other junk

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Rigged.

Come on son, Wales, Austria, Finland, Israel, Scotland, Ukraine... jeez... Venezuela >>>> any of those teams, tbh

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Is Wales even a country? I thought they were a province of England

Spain with the easiest group ever... Sweden, Poland and probably Montenegro or some other junk
    Illustrates the depth of football in Europe. Imagine if it was England + Wales + Scotland + Northern Ireland + Ireland

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Mickey Mouse tournament. 3 qualifiers from the group stage and 32 teams

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Nissi wouldn’t even get past the group stages of Mickey Mouse tournament

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Dat group F is crazy tbh.. holy

Rigged.

breh Japan and Qatar were playing B teams

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Way too many teams has watered down this tournament so much. Three times qualifying out of 4 in a group is beyond stupid. I know it's not every group that has 3 qualifying teams but the Euros took a hit in 2016 and are only going downhill with their new setup. These draws had the least amoutn of drama going into them since most of them people already had a rough idea what the outcomes were going to be.

Group F is nuts, but nearly every other group is an absolutely dud. It's going to be a mind numbing group stage outside of Group F and a couple games here or there.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Rigged.

6>5, proceed.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Way too many teams has watered down this tournament so much. Three times qualifying out of 4 in a group is beyond stupid. I know it's not every group that has 3 qualifying teams but the Euros took a hit in 2016 and are only going downhill with their new setup. These draws had the least amoutn of drama going into them since most of them people already had a rough idea what the outcomes were going to be.

Group F is nuts, but nearly every other group is an absolutely dud. It's going to be a mind numbing group stage outside of Group F and a couple games here or there.
    This is all true. It is also true this setup is a great way to help growth. For half maybe even majority of those nations, qualifying is still an accomplishment

As a Native Euro I will enjoy every second and likely will be on European soil during the Tournament as usual. But yah expanding means Israel might qualify. Down the road you might have a Euro Tournament game between Israel and Kazakhstan

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    This is all true. It is also true this setup is a great way to help growth. For half maybe even majority of those nations, qualifying is still an accomplishment

As a Native Euro I will enjoy every second and likely will be on European soil during the Tournament as usual. But yah expanding means Israel might qualify. Down the road you might have a Euro Tournament game between Israel and Kazakhstan
    I don't doubt it means a lot to the countries that qualify (Finland looks hyped as with their chances for qualification), but there are even rumours of expanding the WC to 64 teams. That's insane.

Imagine if this Euro had 16 teams instead of 32. It would be amazing. Maybe we will get some good knockout rounds I'm sure, but having one group f death and the rest of the group be mostly duds really is a shame.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    2>0

Check mate

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Like nations league means anything especially when Ronaldo had zilch to do in either finals

6>5, proceed

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Like nations league means anything especially when Ronaldo had zilch to do in either finals

6>5, proceed
    1>0 then

Check mate anyway

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    1>0 then

Check mate anyway
    6>5

Proceed