Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    really? He had the worst netrating behind Eubanks! ��

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate this team. Love the Spurs, but this is the least enjoyable team I have ever watched.

Pop is awful this year. The players don’t fight. It’s one thing to lose, it’s another to quit and play with such little pride nearly every single game. The roster build is awful and the only thing that could be a bright spot? Playing the youth? Doesn’t even happen.

F*ck this team if we are being honest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's been painfully obvious for a while but he'll flip/flop Beli in the rotation for another 15-20 games before Walker sees anything close to a regular spot in the rotation.

There isn't a single coach in the league this season who's done more to his team over (both in the short-term and the long-term) than Pop has. He's a joke and the franchise would be way better off if he had nothing to with it starting yesterday tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eubanks C+ (-61 netrating) and Poeltl C? The dice fell strangely today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the article and grades. This was a tough one to watch and hats off to you for doing so. I too thought Walker was a high point and hope to see him get into the rotation. This was a game he should have had more playing time. I didn't think this was going to be an easy game, but I didn't expect to be beaten by over 30 points. Houston will be a tough one of course.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate this team. Love the Spurs, but this is the least enjoyable team I have ever watched.

Pop is awful this year. The players don’t fight. It’s one thing to lose, it’s another to quit and play with such little pride nearly every single game. The roster build is awful and the only thing that could be a bright spot? Playing the youth? Doesn’t even happen.

Yep it was tough to watch. It did come down to effort and them getting deflated as Detroit's shots fell.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Walker continues to show well in his very very limited minutes, but he still can’t earn consistent minutes. Only Pop smh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad I missed this one, per par.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And f*ck this team for beating the Clippers too. Yeah, I said it. Now PATFO have a game to point to and say “look at what we are truly capable of!” Despite the overwhelming evidence otherwise.

Also gives Pop license to keep up the crappy lineups too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Forbes and Beli’s shots are not falling, and they give up scores, no reason why they should be in over Walker, bottomline.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same. I don’t like any of the players on this team at all. It is possible to have a losing team that has some players you like and play an entertaining style. This team just sucks all over. Not entertaining, not winning, no heart, no toughness, no defense, no bright future...just an indefinite twilight zone of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was just an ugly game being outrebounded, no rim protection, no closeout, aggravated by Spurs shots not falling in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really hope DJM overcome this. He doesn’t look very confident out there. Walker looks better tbh
    Last edited by John B; 12-02-2019 at 01:34 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe having Murray plays abit more as SG is preparing for him to take over Forbes as the starting SG? If White, Murray, LMA and DDR are shooting and hitting 3s at an acceptable rate, we could have Poeltl, LMA, DDR, Murray and White as the SL.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate this team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Forbes and Beli’s shots are not falling, and they give up scores, no reason why they should be in over Walker, bottomline.
    Yet, he continues to trot both out over him as the play piss-poor defense and shot brick after brick.

Why in the is a middling, low - ceiling, undersized "shooting guard" (he is the size of PG!) starting on our team still? It made absolute sense last year with all the injuries, but now.....

The guy should be play a Troy Daniels or Gary Neal type role, instead he's out their missing shots & playing defense worse than a traffic cone. Pathetic.....

Pop needs to get an 'E' grade every time he trots those two out & expects the outcome of games to swing the Spurs way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty good 1st quarter, got destroyed the rest of the game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pop is just laying down in the bed he made, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs just got too y after their recent 1-game win streak.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing vets over youth works well when you have Tim, Manu and Tony. Pop really needs to go, disgusting coaching.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Detroit is a pathetic team. And they humiliated us

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know what the is going on with this LWIV situation, but from the comfort of my living room it looks dysfunctional as . And Walker really looks like he wants to be out there playing. (
    One thing Brian Wright can't do is put players on the floor.) There was a time when people would say, "He's the GOAT, so you can't second guess him." But as good as his past record is, it's not big enough for a 7-14 record to hide behind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - Doncic or Donovan Mitc wouldn't be what they are right now if they had been drafted by SA.
    - Walker would be getting regular minutes on ANY other league team (contender or lottery)

seeing Walker look twice as good and more "modern" than any player on the team, having the opportunity to enter the court only when the game has been completely lost, remembers all the bad decisions that have been hurting the team for the last 4 years.

Thread Information