Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    shooting a higher 3pt% on the wizards than he ever did with the spurs, and on more volume

so we can also can the whole "spurs system creates higher percentage looks" talk. may have been true during MVParker years, but thats about it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. SA had only $10M to offer, not one penny more even available. The Knicks offered $15M, so MM bailed and went to play for a team.

People need to stop blaming PATFO for MM's lack of intelligence. PATFO tried to put together a good team, and MM threw an air pump into their spokes. Not their fault.
    I thought the Spurs offered 10M after they traded Bertans and restructured Carroll's contract. Had they not signed Carroll, they would have had closer to that 15M to sign Morris. Just seems like a waste when their first choice in free agency not even getting rotational minutes. But yeah, Morris did screw things up. Now that I think about it, Carroll was probably brought in to replace Bertans in the rotation with certain matchups like the Denver series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    basically the Brian Wright era in a nuts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yea reminds me of that scrub Lindsey we had here who gave scola away to the rockets for spoon man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brian Wright became GM last July 23rd. Now go look up when the Carroll signing, the Bertans deal, and the Morris fiasco happened. Who was the GM then?

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brian Wright became GM last July 23rd. Now go look up when the Carroll signing, the Bertans deal, and the Morris fiasco happened. Who was the GM then?

OMG... you know EVERYTHING about the Spurs business. Do you work in the FO or something?

Heeeyyy… are you Brian Wright?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OMG... you know EVERYTHING about the Spurs business. Do you work in the FO or something?

Heeeyyy… are you Brian Wright?
    Oh, stop acting like a little girl.

Thread Information