My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It seems no matter what, Pop will keep rolling out this same losing lineup night after night. How many losses until we're outta the playoffs or its time to start the youth movement? This isnt to bash Pop or our FO... Just wondering what are we doing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No number of losses will force his hand at playing young guys. The tank is on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What if pop really just wants "his guys" ? Do you have the balls to tell him yourself he can't do that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It seems no matter what, Pop will keep rolling out this same losing lineup night after night. How many losses until we're outta the playoffs or its time to start the youth movement? This isnt to bash Pop or our FO... Just wondering what are we doing.
    The lineup is not the problem...Neither is the coach
    Jackson with Red as an assistant couldn't help this team

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No as long as we tanking I could care less I don’t want them to win another game we need to rebuild and the only way to do that is TANK. In fact I would love to trade LMA and DEROZZ for as many young prospects and draft picks as possible. And go into next year and tank that year to only difference play young guys more and put in Beli and Forbes when we close to winning

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We actually arent tanking and still losing games,if it aint broke dont fix it tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We actually arent tanking and still losing games,if it aint broke dont fix it tbh
    This is my point. We're not playing the young guys, but we're still losing every game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, FiveThirtyEight is predicting the 8th seed in the West at about 40-42, so....about 43 losses.

That being said, it's also predicting we will only win 18 more games the rest of the season and finish with the 2nd worst record (behind the Knicks)...so take that for what you will.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most likely, it will take up until the trade deadline for Pop to play for the future. If they are still within 2-4 games of the 8th seed, no matter how bad the record, Pop will keep doing what he is doing IMO.

It will take SA being like 5-10 games outside of the playoffs and it to be in the 2nd half of the season for there to be a change most likely

Thread Information