Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    If South America is to close the gap with Europe, they have to call teams like Spain, France or Italy. It will be less of a surprise to compete against those teams at the mundial.

Or at least Mexico should be invited to every copa América, as it was in the beginning.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    If South America is to close the gap with Europe, they have to call teams like Spain, France or Italy. It will be less of a surprise to compete against those teams at the mundial.

Or at least Mexico should be invited to every copa América, as it was in the beginning.
    Frankly, there's nothing special about those euro teams... Spain is a one hit wonder. Mexico is basically Venezuela level.

Plus, the better teams like Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay always play against top Euro teams.

meh. Mexico isnt that much better than 2020 Japan..if they are even better.

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    They can't invite Euro teams to embarrass them because they have their amateur tournament over there at the same time, tbh...

That leaves scrub teams like Qatar, Japan, Mexico, etc...
    Troll bait, is obvious troll bait...

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Troll bait, is obvious troll bait...

Thread Information