My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Wtf Brazil, such BS

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Don’t worry

From what I hear Messi is the GOAT so he should be able to overcome those challenges

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    140 get in here and spin this

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    140 get in here and spin this
    Gabriel Jesus Copa America Champion, not Messi-ah

Qatar and Australia are fielding

B teams btw

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Qatar and Australia are fielding

B teams btw
    Still better than Poland, San Marino and Sweden, tbh...

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Australia

It's amazing how every football nation worth a never seems to pick up the phone when CONMEBOL calls

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    There wasn't even a draw held (just for the invited () teams). Friendly tournament at its best.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    There wasn't even a draw held (just for the invited () teams). Friendly tournament at its best.
    What do you mean there wasn't a draw held?

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    What do you mean there wasn't a draw held?
    Read it on wiki. Per http://www.conmebol.com/es/la-copa-a...os-partidos-de Or is that wrong?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I'm not going to read all that, but there was a draw, tbh.

why does copa america invite teams who arent willing to bring their A teams.

last time they had Japan..Japan brought an olympic team and Qatar left a few players back home.

Just invite some teams that will be committed to bringing an A team. so embarrasing

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I'm not going to read all that, but there was a draw, tbh.
    Yeah, to draw the invited teams () to their groups. All other teams were set before (North/South zone).

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Yeah, to draw the invited teams () to their groups. All other teams were set before (North/South zone).
    Yeah, because this edition is played in two countries: Argentina and Colombia. The smart thing to do was to have the countries divided by proximity. Complaining about this is like complaining about the NBA being divided into East and West.

Besides, I don't know why a Messi hater, like you, is complaining. Argentina got the toughest group, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Yeah, because this edition is played in two countries: Argentina and Colombia. The smart thing to do was to have the countries divided by proximity. Complaining about this is like complaining about the NBA being divided into East and West. Besides, I don't know why a Messi hater, like you, is complaining. Argentina got the toughest group, tbh.
    Not complaining, tbh. Just laughing at the friendly tournament held without a draw and having invited teams...

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Not complaining, tbh. Just laughing at the friendly tournament held without a draw and having invited teams...
    It isn't a friendly though. Your team, for example, probably wouldn't be able to win the tournament right now, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    It isn't a friendly though. Your team, for example, probably wouldn't be able to win the tournament right now, tbh.
    If a tournament is held four times in six years, there is a good chance, as a good team, you win it at some point, even more when you invite ty teams. If Germany would be invited i would feel pretty comfortable, tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    If a tournament is held four times in six years, there is a good chance, as a good team, you win it at some point, even more when you invite ty teams. If Germany would be invited i would feel pretty comfortable, tbh.
    I'm sure you also felt very comfortable about beating Mexico and South Korea, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I'm sure you also felt very comfortable about beating Mexico and South Korea, tbh.
    Not as much as defeating Argentina in the 2014 WC final.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Not as much as defeating Argentina in the 2014 WC final.
    And yet, you needed Higuain and Palacios to display some historic chokes to pull that off. It seems like your comfort level means pretty little, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    And yet, you needed Higuain and Palacios to display some historic chokes to pull that off. It seems like your comfort level means pretty little, tbh.
    At least those two tried. Other than another player who failed to make any impact.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    why does copa america invite teams who arent willing to bring their A teams.

last time they had Japan..Japan brought an olympic team and Qatar left a few players back home.

Just invite some teams that will be committed to bringing an A team. so embarrasing
    They can't invite Euro teams to embarrass them because they have their amateur tournament over there at the same time, tbh...

That leaves scrub teams like Qatar, Japan, Mexico, etc...

Thread Information