Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Metta World Peace touched Harden properly back in the OKC days. Look it up. It warms my heart. If only the MWP foul could be repeated over and over again.
    I remember this. I also remember Serge running up to Artest to defend Harden...got one look at the Artest while he had his whole crazy eyes thing going on and almost himself. Artest was legit crazy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He did, Artest got him good back in the day
    Yeah that was a good one. I’m saying he needs another one since he has taken his ness to a completely differently level.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember this. I also remember Serge running up to Artest to defend Harden...got one look at the Artest while he had his whole crazy eyes thing going on and almost himself. Artest was legit crazy.
    Psssh. Stop glorifying that got Metta World Puss. Cheapshotting Harden doesn't mean .

Artest backed off like a scurred schoolgirl when Ben Wallace glared at him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the problem most have with Harden is not that he's shooting free throws, it's that he takes shots, not to make them, but to get fouled. It's like he tries to be an expert at drawing a foul over trying to make a legitimate basketball shot. Not all the time, but enough of the time to make Houston boring to watch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Psssh. Stop glorifying that got Metta World Puss. Cheapshotting Harden doesn't mean .

Artest backed off like a scurred schoolgirl when Ben Wallace glared at him.
    Pretty sure he fought the entire arena after that. Not exactly backing off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why don't you guys complain when DeRozan does that same rip through move on drives? It's in DeRozan's offensive repertoire too, it's just that Harden is much better at it. It's smart and it takes a certain level of greatness to recognize and take advantage of defenders the way Harden does. It's annoying as an opposing fan but to me most of them are clearly fouls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah he ran the away from Wallace. He recognized he picked on the wrong guy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why don't you guys complain when DeRozan does that same rip through move on drives? It's in DeRozan's offensive repertoire too, it's just that Harden is much better at it. It's smart and it takes a certain level of greatness to recognize and take advantage of defenders the way Harden does. It's annoying as an opposing fan but to me most of them are clearly fouls.
    I do complain. DeRozan is too ref reliant with his game. They don't give him the call then he lets it affect his entire game and checks himself out mentally.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do complain. DeRozan is too ref reliant with his game. They don't give him the call then he lets it affect his entire game and checks himself out mentally.
    This. It’s a stupid strategy to drive to bucket with the sole purpose of getting the foul call. Bc if you don’t get it, now you have no back up. You didn’t position yourself to make a layup bc you were too busy trying to draw foul and now you throw up whatever or try and pass it off. This happens to Demar time and time again.

It works for Harden not bc he’s better at it but bc the refs are bias af and nba is wanting it’s superstar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ya he went and found the 120 pound librarian in the audience.
    See below:

Nah he ran the away from Wallace. He recognized he picked on the wrong guy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This makes no sense considering 85% of his game is trying to draw fouls

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine how many FTs Jordan would've got against the Pistons lol. They probably would've thrown out the entire Pistons starting 5 for flagrant 2s. These new rules are too soft
    By design. Guys like Curry, Harden and Klaynus wouldn't be superstars otherwise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pretty hilarious imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By design. Guys like Curry, Harden and Klaynus wouldn't be superstars otherwise.
    Facts. I think it got really bad last season, when they started to blow the whistle on anything

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Facts. I think it got really bad last season, when they started to blow the whistle on anything
    The Warriors openly lobbied to get Curry all those extra free throws back when he was around 18 ppg.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Warriors openly lobbied to get Curry all those extra free throws back when he was around 18 ppg.
    To be fair curry doesn’t really get to the line all that much

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair curry doesn’t really get to the line all that much
    Still doubled his FTAs and softened the defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden on the Rockets is perfect. One of my least favorite players on one of my least favorite teams coached by one of my least favorite coaches.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When has playblair ever openly condoned and supported pedophilia like Fabbs has been caught, and quoted, doing heavily?
    tbh I don’t follow posters around so not sure if that happened. Maybe it’s a burner account a la Durant

Thread Information