You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rose en trafico!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That cult programming is powerful isn't it.
    Here's some KoolAid for you -- the Spurs are 2.5 games out of the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So all this time, we thought we needed a closer...and it turns out we had one all along. Imagine that!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, just think of Dejounte/White/Lonnie on the wings.

Murray has been absolutely horrible but the defensive potential of those guys would be so damn good. You could even play trash ass Demar with that lineup and get away with it
    and imagine nephew was still on the team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I called him a potential star half a year ago. ME

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's some KoolAid for you -- the Spurs are 2.5 games out of the playoffs.
    They can head that direction if Pop doesn't castrate this team by sitting IV.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Post it, or it never happened. TBH

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You throw more at the walls than anyone I can think of. Some has to stick. How about pulling out the bad with the good? Better still, how about just let it go?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You throw more at the walls than anyone I can think of. Some has to stick. How about pulling out the bad with the good? Better still, how about just let it go?
    ehh it might be a tie of him and TD 21

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ing description to that youtube video is hilarious and has a lot of truth bombs. I don't think this guy is a Spurs fan and he can see the injustice of Lonnie not getting minutes.

There was a lot of very weird stuff happening this game (what was up with that dunk by James Harden that somehow didn't count????? someone's gonna get fired for that), but perhaps the weirdest was Lonnie Walker LITERALLY (I say that without hyperbole) TAKING OVER THE GAME IN THE FOURTH QUARTER TO SEND IT INTO OVERTIME. Normally I don't use capital letters for a whole phrase like that, but he deserves it. With the Spurs down by eight with about a minute to go, Walker scored eight straight points, including a mega-deep three to tie it that probably should never have been attempted (at least not by him). But when you're the one who has brought your team back from the edge of the abyss, you're the one who gets to take the big-balls shots. At least during regulation.Walker hit a three at the start of the first overtime, and had a free-throw (plus a calculated miss) at the end of the second overtime to seal it. Other than those plays, during the overtimes he was content to see if his inferior teammates could pull out the win he put on a platter for them.This dude didn't even score in the first half. I looked at the boxscore while the game was going on and was like "well, a dud after his good performance last game, Popovich is never going to play him again". He had 0 points in 10 minutes at that point. I couldn't believe my eyes when I looked a bit later and saw he had 27. My first thought was "that custom boxscore script that I wrote to make my life easier is lying to me about how many points Mr. Hairtower has". My second thought was to do a complete scan of my computer to make sure no rival highlight-makers had infected me with malware that corrupted my script to make it display erroneous point totals for role-players and scrubs.Don't laugh. It has happened before. Remember Stylish80? Not many people do, after I had him eliminated after he messed with my operations. DawkIns, I'm on to you. Don't try any funny business.But what I saw in the boxscore was real. For me, for you, for everybody. Lonnie Walker scoring 27 points (which became 28 after some end-of-game shenanigans) is just about the realest thing in the whole of reality right now. Popovich will have to reach real deep into his bag of excuses to come up with a reason for why this guy won't be playing in the future.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where's that got Roscoe something hiding at anyway?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where's that got Roscoe something hiding at anyway?
    Roscoe and that ing clown Monty saying Lonnie didn't even belong in the league

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ing description to that youtube video is hilarious and has a lot of truth bombs. I don't think this guy is a Spurs fan and he can see the injustice of Lonnie not getting minutes.
    That is a nice description in that chunk of text. What I liked about him taking that 3 was that he had the balls to take it. Coach didn’t need to call a set play for him, infuse his ego with confidence calling him Curry for a year b4 he even resembles an NBA player, and that he didn’t have Derrick-like confidence issues. He definitely brought the team back and however that ended was on him. That’s star potential IMO. His confidence is high and I’d not like to see him benched out of the rotation again. He may struggle with his shot at times but his energy is needed and he will learn and gain experience.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With the Spurs down by eight with about a minute to go, Walker scored eight straight points, including a mega-deep three to tie it that probably should never have been attempted (at least not by him). But when you're the one who has brought your team back from the edge of the abyss, you're the one who gets to take the big-balls shots. At least during regulation.

Walker IV got a shot at the start of OT and that was it after that. I'm honestly half surprised that Gregg didn't take him out of the game.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Walker IV got a shot at the start of OT and that was it after that. I'm honestly half surprised that Gregg didn't take him out of the game.
    After the Rockets protest is successful...

“What are you guys talking about? That breakout fourth quarter technically never happened.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it was great to see him doing that ... but lets just calm down ... how many players have scored 30 on the Spurs on an occasional night and never did anything else after that

lets just hope he does not crash down to earth like murray

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Almost as excited as I was for DJs opening night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah he clearly has talent, is physically gifted, and is very young still. He’s barely getting an opportunity. I am sure people will say he needs to be consistent but let’s see the minutes be consistent first.
    Very important. Pop can't keep pulling him out of games from a screw up after 5 minutes. Got to give him a chance to make up and learn from his mistakes and I'm not talking about two games later. He's a young player that is learning and needs the minutes to build that consistency. Looking at this game, it took Lonnie into the fourth before he really looked comfortable and in rhythm.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn. I was sitting in a snowstorm without WIFI when this went down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn. I was sitting in a snowstorm without WIFI when this went down.
    Bill did you say something? I was slightly distracted by that young lady's ass covered in flour presumably. Flour power!

I hope you can see it. A great one indeed. They'll at least be a lot of highlights to watch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where are all the sniffers and slurpers at. Let's not get ahead of ourselves though it's only one game, let's see if Skywalker can be consistent but there is no doubt he is miles better than Mills, Marco, and Forbes.
    he was already better than these guys by the time he stepped on a court for the first time, just because he can do things none of them can (mostly play real defense).

Thread Information