Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's the sound of the bench becoming one with Belinelli's ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His defense was just as impressive as his offense, imo. And to think that just a few months ago in Summer League I was questioning whether he could ever be even an average defender. He's the whole ing package. He's going to take down Nephew for us one day. I can feel it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His defense was just as impressive as his offense, imo. And to think that just a few months ago in Summer League I was questioning whether he could ever be even an average defender. He's the whole ing package. He's going to take down Nephew for us one day. I can feel it.
    Physically he can play straight up defense, but his off ball d is still abysmal. Bellineli's off ball defense certainly isn't any better, though, so I still think walker should take most of his minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My eyes actually got watery lol

i started to cry right now also!! Spurs are back baby!! Its so sad to see this great team can fall apart... We have the talent... just need that desire to win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    go spurs!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Somehow, this is what came up for a 'thrill up my leg' gif. No Chris Matthews...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Physically he can play straight up defense, but his off ball d is still abysmal. Bellineli's off ball defense certainly isn't any better, though, so I still think walker should take most of his minutes.
    WTF is wrong with you, man?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah. My only concern is, Walker caught fire in the 4Q, yet he STILL wasn't the center of the offense in OT and was actually ignored at times by teammates. What the were those idiots thinking? Feed the hot hand, assholes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Marco plays 1 more minute over Walker, Popovich should be shot in the face.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Marco plays 1 more minute over Walker, Popovich should be shot in the face.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF is wrong with you, man?
    probably giving pop too much credit, but i feel like he doesn’t outright bench vets like marco to avoid locker room drama

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can we get rid of Pop and his pet Wombat and finally embrace this youth movement with Walker, White and Murray...etc... Jesus...I can't stand watching Scrubby Mills play over White anymore. I don't care if Derrick is Trump's 2020 campaign manager and is missing a foot...dude needs to be out there making mistakes and gaining confidence. Not being benched in game 7s for a 2-8 Scrubby Mills.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whoa! It’s completely possible to have an amazing sequence of plays on offense and defense without pounding your chest and saying y and stupid things to the bench and the guy defending you
    Of course it is... Kawhi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah. My only concern is, Walker caught fire in the 4Q, yet he STILL wasn't the center of the offense in OT and was actually ignored at times by teammates. What the were those idiots thinking? Feed the hot hand, assholes.
    He was ignored be DeMar, tbh... There was one time he was open on the wing on the break and DDR went to the whole other side of the court... Walker plays better with Murray in the game because Murray is much more willing to spread the ball around (and can run with him)... DDR needs the ball in his hands to be effective, and although he is athletic, he doesn't run the break well enough to run with Murray

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game and shooting form reminds me of Stack 5. Without all the drama and of course way more athletic.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a ing disgrace that Bryn Forbes, the biggest empty stats loser in the league is starting ahead of him. Only with this joke coach would a loser like Bryn be starting over Lonnie.
    But he spaces the floor. It's same excuse Pop used for continuing to give Bonner minutes. Pop gets attached to some three-point shooter with can't guard a chair and plays them more minutes than they deserve when he has a better defender buried on his bench.

Spurs International Expert gilmor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ice cold in his veins..

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thats only one game guys....calm down

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But he spaces the floor. It's same excuse Pop used for continuing to give Bonner minutes. Pop gets attached to some three-point shooter with can't guard a chair and plays them more minutes than they deserve when he has a better defender buried on his bench.
    Bonner played solid D, if only he didn't wilt under playoff pressure, he would be a Spurs legend with retired jersey.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have we met the Uncle yet?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s a colossal overreaction to 1 regular season game. White single-handedly winning a playoff game against Denver was a bigger deal tbh.

But it was fun to watch. How this is the same team which played in Detroit?!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yer we back.

Thread Information